DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Get your tights on

MrLibertyRedux
16 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/cdc-recommends-putting-hosiery-over-your-face-along-with-a-mask/

Dr John showed the new thing to have to keep your mask stuck to your face earlier this week. I thought I had a screengrab of that to hand but haven't.

I'm going to do that and accessorize with a sawn off 12 gauge and an old Jag XJ6 next time I go shopping.

There is LSD in the water supply. Surely?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 5
dgul
18 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/cdc-recommends-putting-hosiery-over-your-face-along-with-a-mask/

Dr John showed the new thing to have to keep your mask stuck to your face earlier this week. I thought I had a screengrab of that to hand but haven't.

What no-one says is that the safest thing to do is to not out if you're vulnerable -- all the talk of double-masks etc etc is just making up reasons as to why the vulnerable should be going out.

I can't see how it makes much difference if you're not vulnerable.

What's more, we've now vaccinated all the vulnerable 'who care'.  We could now open up again, and let the ones who don't want the vaccine just stay isolated.  Indeed, that would mean TPTB would be 'punishing' the vulnerable that are reluctant to get the vax -- you'd have thought that TPTB would love to do this.  The fact that they're not doing/saying this suggests that it is all about TPTB going power-mad, and not about saving lives.

• Agree 3
Yadda yadda yadda
4 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I'm going to do that and accessorize with a sawn off 12 gauge and an old Jag XJ6 next time I go shopping.

If there was LSD in the water supply I'd hope my imagination was capable of better than this.

Although I do fancy going to the bank wearing tights over my head, skipping the queue and making notes of where the CCTV cameras are.

dgul

If I'm going to be wearing tights on my head, I want it to be because I'm being ordered to by a gorgeous woman wearing leather, rubber or PVC.  Until government supplies said incentive I'm not playing.

• Lol 1
The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, dgul said:

If I'm going to be wearing tights on my head, I want it to be because I'm being ordered to by a gorgeous woman wearing leather, rubber or PVC.  Until government supplies said incentive I'm not playing.

Your safeword is astrazeneca. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
sarahbell
21 minutes ago, dgul said:

What's more, we've now vaccinated all the vulnerable 'who care'.  

We've not.
We've given them one jab of two! 
I wish they'd crack on and give them the second dose before wasting it on anyone else.

• Agree 2
Hail the Tripod
3 hours ago, sarahbell said:

We've not.
We've given them one jab of two! 
I wish they'd crack on and give them the second dose before wasting it on anyone else.

I would be amazed if the set of people who don’t get much protection from the “vaccine” and the set of people who are highly vulnerable to COVID aren’t almost entirely overlapping.

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t expect vaccination efforts to make any significant difference.

• Agree 2
swiss_democracy_for_all
25 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I would be amazed if the set of people who don’t get much protection from the “vaccine” and the set of people who are highly vulnerable to COVID aren’t almost entirely overlapping.

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t expect vaccination efforts to make any significant difference.

Yes every time I see an old person on the TV saying they had no reaction at all to the vaccine I think - "you numbskull, that's a BAD thing".

• Agree 3
Austin Allegro
5 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Don't forget your pickaxe handle, army surplus jacket and MkI transit van.

• Cheers 1
Austin Allegro
5 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Masks are symbols of compliance. Nothing more.

There's a line in Kurt Vonnegut's seminal WW2 novel Slaughterhouse 5 where an American POW  is freezing and the Germans give them a pile of kids clothes to wear ; the POW puts a child's coat on and is told by a British POW officer not to wear it because 'it's Jerry's way of humilating us.'

The more nonsensical the mask rules become, the more I get the impression 'they' are doing something similar.

• Agree 5
JFK
53 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Masks are symbols of compliance. Nothing more.

There's a line in Kurt Vonnegut's seminal WW2 novel Slaughterhouse 5 where an American POW  is freezing and the Germans give them a pile of kids clothes to wear ; the POW puts a child's coat on and is told by a British POW officer not to wear it because 'it's Jerry's way of humilating us.'

The more nonsensical the mask rules become, the more I get the impression 'they' are doing something similar.

Correct.

It's a sign of subjugation, control and dominance.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/these-12-graphs-show-mask-mandates-do-nothing-to-stop-covid/

• Informative 1