Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Roadmap


sarahbell
 Share

Recommended Posts

sarahbell

So what does no mixing indoors mean?

I would assume it will mean no using indoor toilets? Which means things can't open fully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro

Yes that's all very well but when do we go back into lockdown again?#

Currently I'm looking at a window of about three weeks in the summer to visit every single friend and relative in the UK and overseas that I haven't seen for a year, which is quite a few.

So I'd like to plan it as best I can before we get shut in again.

Ta.

 

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Austin Allegro said:

Yes that's all very well but when do we go back into lockdown again?#

Currently I'm looking at a window of about three weeks in the summer to visit every single friend and relative in the UK and overseas that I haven't seen for a year, which is quite a few.

So I'd like to plan it as best I can before we get shut in again.

Ta.

 

Well there is a scientist on here, who claims to have the ear of government, who thinks that the winter flu season runs September-July. If SAGE is made up of similarly deluded tossers then you can expect this in perpetuity.

  • Agree 3
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass
5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

So what does no mixing indoors mean?

I would assume it will mean no using indoor toilets? Which means things can't open fully.

You will be alright in Oldham as most houses have outdoor ones.

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sarahbell
Just now, Chewing Grass said:

You will be alright in Oldham as most houses have outdoor ones.

LOL
But the pubs don't.

 

1 minute ago, eight said:

Well there is a scientist on here, who claims to have the ear of government, who thinks that the winter flu season runs September-July. If SAGE is made up of similarly deluded tossers then you can expect this in perpetuity.

The flu jabs start in September technically. I suspect that's a written date rather than a real one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Allegro
1 minute ago, eight said:

Well there is a scientist on here, who claims to have the ear of government, who thinks that the winter flu season runs September-July. If SAGE is made up of similarly deluded tossers then you can expect this in perpetuity.

I have no doubt that there are many people in SAGE and HMG and globally, who are actively working towards permanent lockdowns. I don't think they all are though, and I think there are a lot of conflicting agendas rather than one grand plan, which is going to make the next few months very interesting.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

stop_the_craziness
7 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Just the word "Roadmap" immediately conjures up a picture of a bunch of useless corporate cunts sat in a meeting room, all wearing identikit suits repeating the words "going forwards" and "in this space" repeatedly for months on end.

I had to sit through a sixty minute presentation about my organisation's "pay roadmap".  Which in a nutshell was "We are going to re-introduce yearly inflation-related salary rises because everyone's getting pissed off about getting incrementally poorer and so they keep leaving their jobs to go to our competitors"

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Just the word "Roadmap" immediately conjures up a picture of a bunch of useless corporate cunts sat in a meeting room, all wearing identikit suits repeating the words "going forwards" and "in this space" repeatedly for months on end.

'stakeholders'' maybe too absurd (illustrates how pointless the word is) in this case but I'm sure it's on the tip of their tounges

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/02/2021 at 15:43, Austin Allegro said:

I have no doubt that there are many people in SAGE and HMG and globally, who are actively working towards permanent lockdowns. I don't think they all are though, and I think there are a lot of conflicting agendas rather than one grand plan, which is going to make the next few months very interesting.

You think so?...no, any dissenters will be given the chop; I think Whitty is on `borrowed time`....in the same way that their Drug Zsar who stated pot was less harmful than alcohol was `put out to pasture`

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/02/2021 at 16:22, MrLibertyRedux said:

Just the word "Roadmap" immediately conjures up a picture of a bunch of useless corporate cunts sat in a meeting room, all wearing identikit suits repeating the words "going forwards" and "in this space" repeatedly for months on end.

You've met the SMT at my workplace then?!

  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caravan Monster
58 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

You think so?...no, any dissenters will be given the chop; I think Whitty is on `borrowed time`....in the same way that their Drug Zsar who stated pot was less harmful than alcohol was `put out to pasture`

Probably wishful thinking, but looking at the western world opening up (and the UK is being really retarded in this respect) and covid never really having been a thing in many regions,  I'm wondering if throwing the mongs of SAGE and it's sub committees under the bus is being considered as a political / media 'get out'  from the mess the government has created.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Banged up by 2025. 

It's the first suggestion of wrong behaviour I have seen in the press.

Wasn't it his pub landlord supplying surgical masks?

Edited by MrPin
  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It begins. I Heard something about hand holding with PPE but no hugs in care homes. Allotted visits defined by the state or something. Not looking good for Monday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Popuplights
1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

  I'm wondering if throwing the mongs of SAGE and it's sub committees under the bus is being considered as a political / media 'get out'  from the mess the government has created.

I think this is nailed on now. Someone needs to be blamed. SAGE members are nobodies really, and do are the prime candidates to take the fall. If they can't see it, they are stupider than they look. 

  • Agree 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass
3 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

It begins. I Heard something about hand holding with PPE but no hugs in care homes. Allotted visits defined by the state or something. Not looking good for Monday.

Those are probably the same rules as being in Prison.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Those are probably the same rules as being in Prison.

It suggests to me it’s going to be pages upon pages of dreamed up rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...