DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will all croak in the end, but I reckon Phil played it good. Handsome chap with sisters married to Nazis. Married a Monarch, and says what he fucking likes. Nice journey.

You do realise that when Eugenie named her kid Phillip this week that was a sign to the illuminati that Stavros's mind had been successfully transferred into a new body, allowing him to reign another

He played a blinder. The stuff he got up to in the 60s is sealed for 100 years under the official secrets act. He's had more fanny than Errol Flynn and Frank Sinatra put together.  Hell of a guy.

Posted Images

Dear god the sycophantic reporting is something to behold 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9270333/Duke-Edinburgh-admitted-King-Edward-VII-Hospital.html

Queen keeps calm and carries on her Royal duties after Duke of Edinburgh is admitted to London's King Edward VII hospital after 'feeling unwell' - but Prince Philip, 99, is in 'good spirits' and 'walked unaided' into hospital

what royal duties are them then?  We are all under house arrest 

Philip was taken to the King Edward VII Hospital in Marylebone, London, as a 'precautionary measure' 

His illness is not Covid-related and the decision to admit him was taken with an 'abundance' of caution

well, he must be the only person in hospital that doesn’t have covid. 

9 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Mock not "Phil the Bubble", for he is very old now, and has been blessed with a good sense of humour.

He filled the gap of 'actually amusing Royal' between Queen Mum and Harry.  Of course, Harry's gone and mucked up -- he's stopped wearing Nazi uniforms and has gone woke.  I'm not sure what the Royal Family is going to do now.

Perhaps they could get Andrew to start doing and saying stupid stuff.  Or maybe he could get back together with Fergie -- that would be good for a laugh.

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

He filled the gap of 'actually amusing Royal' between Queen Mum and Harry.  Of course, Harry's gone and mucked up -- he's stopped wearing Nazi uniforms and has gone woke.  I'm not sure what the Royal Family is going to do now.

Perhaps they could get Andrew to start doing and saying stupid stuff.  Or maybe he could get back together with Fergie -- that would be good for a laugh.

Or maybe have a meeting with the FBI, they seem rather keen. 

9 minutes ago, MrPin said:

We will all croak in the end, but I reckon Phil played it good. Handsome chap with sisters married to Nazis. Married a Monarch, and says what he fucking likes. Nice journey.

Not only that, he was behind the massive growth in wealth of the Royal Family, from memory I saw that all explained in a documentary years back. 

13 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Top bloke. 

On one occasion, his off the cuff quip, that soundly put the top bod well into their place, gave me the best story and best memory from one of the places I worked. 

Edited by Hopeful
1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not only that, he was behind the massive growth in wealth of the Royal Family, from memory I saw that all explained in a documentary years back. 

Can you see that in your Swiss bank account. I think there are some big numbers in there ( As somebody Swiss told me on the bus, that I can't reveal, like Bloomberg)

5 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Top bloke. 

On one occasion, his off the cuff quip, that soundly put the top bod well into their place, gave me the best story and best memory from one of the places I worked. 

I don't move in such circles Hopey. I probably know more about Stokie's half priced hookers.

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I don't move in such circles Hopey. I probably know more about Stokie's half priced hookers.

People at the place didn't know I did either. All the bods had lined themselves up for the visit and I was on one side as 'furniture'. Phil walked over and said how nice to see you. I PMSL

Just now, Hopeful said:

People at the place didn't know I did either. All the bods had lined themselves up for the visit and I was on one side as 'furniture'. Phil walked over and said how nice to see you. I PMSL

I would love to confuse him with Christopher Lee, just for fun!

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I would love to confuse him with Christopher Lee, just for fun!

He would enjoy that I suspect, or give as good as he gets at least.

I get the impression he gets thoroughly bored by most of the sycophants he meets and whom wouldn't. Most places he visits would have benefited from introducing him to some real people that don't feel the need to suck up.