DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Diverse biscuits

Well, you can't be too careful. Wasn't there a couple arrested recently in Oxfordshire for offences including calling their son Adolf (without the excuse of being German), and owning a swastika-shaped cookie-cutter? I guess the police would have cast a lenient eye over the matter if they had only had the biscuits, but possessing the means of production apparently gets cracked down on, hard. 

16 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Turkish-based consumer goods group which owns biscuit brands such as McVitie's

Two Things:-

1) That explains why their biscuits (especially digestives) have gone downhill. :(

2) That's all the bribes Campbell is worth, a Turkish biscuit company. xD

I knew a guy (my father's generation) who worked at United Biscuits until the late nineties who was quite senior staff and managed to take early retirement with a golden goodbye. He said twenty years ago that it was going rapidly downhill and he was glad to get out when he did, and that was before it got anywhere near the state it is now.

They deserve the washed up fucking alcoholic cunt.

I mainly make my own biscuits these days unless I get them from a local independent baker.

Another set of brands that have not had my business for some time.

32 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

new digestive biscuit to be called the dark arts chocolate digestive

he also advises the prime minister of Albania

I have thought about making up a totally fake CV and applying for some bullshit job like this. I had the idea when I saw a job advertised as "Technology adviser to the President of Ghana" and nearly did at the time but was rushed off my feet.

I have time on my hands at the moment so if I get any inspiration I might have a go just for shits and giggles.

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Turkish-based consumer goods group which owns biscuit brands such as McVitie's

Two Things:-

1) That explains why their biscuits (especially digestives) have gone downhill. :(

2) That's all the bribes Campbell is worth, a Turkish biscuit company. xD

I have to check them for a Halal sign and if there's one it will join my boycott list.

4 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

My friend went to work for the IT department of a biscuit manufacturer.

He sent me these:

Shortbread-1-edited.jpg

The dots on the biscuits read "Help! I am being held prisoner in a shortbread factory!" in ASCII.

It's probably BAUDOT, 5 bit codes for a teletype.

13 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I knew a guy (my father's generation) who worked at United Biscuits until the late nineties who was quite senior staff and managed to take early retirement with a golden goodbye.

I had a friend who got a job with them, the thing that she was most excited about was her email address: whoever@biscuits.com.