DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How EU migrant exodus is reshaping communities across the UK

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the thing that really boils my piss with immigration is that the media present immigrants as doing us this massive favour by coming here. It's a lot of crap. Mass immigration has objectively m

Ffs, that article says there are still 8.3m people in the uk that were born abroad....  Next week the BBC will have a programme about the housing crisis and not mention that 8.3 million....

I know you’re being sarcastic but that attitude really, really, really fucks me off. I grew up in a small farming town and I, and all of my friends, absolutely did that work as did many adults. Then E

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jonty Willis the Third said:

That's all very well and good, but WHO is going to wipe little Jocasta's arse when she's had violent diarrhea as a result of an ill-advised visit to Wagamama. 

And WHO is going to renovate, at slave labour wages, my mortgaged up to the hilt London shoe-box at the request of my now non-binary life partner.

GOD... JUST THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

You haven’t thought this through. Chav & Waynetta will not continue to sit on their arses on their DFS sofa while British produce rots in the fields this Summer due to the lack of EE pickers. No! They will do their patriotic duty* and harvest the finest fruit and veg in the world.

*Cash in hand as they won’t risk their benefits and Waynetta needs Tuesdays & Thursdays off because that’s when Nan’s dog walking business is busy. And veg doesn’t need picking at the weekend because that’s when we get wasted....

3 minutes ago, JohnThePessimist said:

You haven’t thought this through. Chav & Waynetta will not continue to sit on their arses on their DFS sofa while British produce rots in the fields this Summer due to the lack of EE pickers. No! They will do their patriotic duty* and harvest the finest fruit and veg in the world.

*Cash in hand as they won’t risk their benefits and Waynetta needs Tuesdays & Thursdays off because that’s when Nan’s dog walking business is busy. And veg doesn’t need picking at the weekend because that’s when we get wasted....

Well I jolly well hope so; perhaps the natives will imbibe the sprit of national togetherness. Now the Jeremy Kyle show has been axed they're probably looking for something to do with their mornings beyond drinking kestrel super in their neighbour's kitchens.

10 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Reading the article, it says the UK population has dropped by a million of which half are people who’ve gone back to the EU. It also tries to claim it’s at least in part down to Brexit. Those two statements are highly unlikely both to be true.

It's the Brits, escaping to Africa, in dinghies.

24 minutes ago, JohnThePessimist said:

Won’t have much choice if we get a citizens income 

23 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Ffs, that article says there are still 8.3m people in the uk that were born abroad.... 

Next week the BBC will have a programme about the housing crisis and not mention that 8.3 million....

I've said before, but every problem in the UK is made worse by mass immigration. We should really stop giving benefits to non Brits to encourage them to fuck off.

8.3m is simply ridiculous

A two tier benefits system should be the governmental priority: generous contribution based welfare but absolute bare bones if non-contributory.

Exception only for those genuinely disabled and so unable to ever work.

The foreign benefits leeches will all piss off to Scandinavia, Ireland or Holland then and the country will become richer and far more pleasant.

3 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I struggle to take much pleasure from that.

The lower population density would be nice (believe it when I see it)..  but the EEers are a good bunch IME.  

We’ll have to reverse Blair’s goal of getting every child in the country to study a liberal arts degree and start training up trades again.

I also have liked the EEs I've encountered but the simple effect of more people is higher housing costs, lower wages and more loss of nature so I regard any fall in the population as being primarily good news and any rise as primarily bad news.

If you're shading it down to which immigrants you wish to keep and which to lose then hard working (IME) Europeans are definitely in the "keep" category.

Two mantras spring to mind:

1. Change is good
  2. Moving abroad for a better life

We've been instructed by our betters that these are key values which must be upheld and respected.

So, why the fuss now?

What sort of racist shitbag would say to a migrant worker, "No, you can't leave the UK for a better life abroad because it will change this country's demographics!"?

34 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I struggle to take much pleasure from that.

The lower population density would be nice (believe it when I see it)..  but the EEers are a good bunch IME.  

We’ll have to reverse Blair’s goal of getting every child in the country to study a liberal arts degree and start training up trades again.

In a lot of ways I think the EE mindset is similar to the mindset of the average dosbodder. Ie no time for SJW policies and no time for mass unskilled brown immigration.

If we did have to have immigration I'd be relatively cool with EEers. I'd suggest there are still too many of them though.

It would be interesting to get an idea from people in places such as Poland and Romania, whether the great exodus of their populations has made life their more palatable or just made them import workers from other countries (Ukraine, Moldova etc.) and made it a zero-sum game?

If it's the latter, then ask that question to those countries that have seen a reduction in population. 

Edited by The Generation Game
7 hours ago, JohnThePessimist said:

I'd be fine with cash in hand work for real British people apart from it enables persistent poor labour conditions.

As its short term seasonal work .- physically hard - away from home it's not ever going to be popular. 

Embracing the people who might be available ie students or unemployed and allowing the system to work for them would be good.

Leaving the EU basically means swapping expensive EUers for a lot more cheap third worlders.

The moment the Tories can get the floodgates open, they'll flood them in to get the economy moving.

There is no political opposition in Westminster to doubling net immigration.

It'll be nosebleed levels per capita similar to Australia, but with even lower quality.

Edited by tank
1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

I think the thing that really boils my piss with immigration is that the media present immigrants as doing us this massive favour by coming here. It's a lot of crap.

The difference between rich countries and poor ones is availability of jobs, not of people with skills to do those jobs. Most EE countries have extremely good education systems and lots of clever skilled people and yet are still shitholes. WE are doing THEM the favour by letting then come here to work.

Edited by goldbug9999
2 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Ffs, that article says there are still 8.3m people in the uk that were born abroad.... 

Next week the BBC will have a programme about the housing crisis and not mention that 8.3 million....

I've said before, but every problem in the UK is made worse by mass immigration. We should really stop giving benefits to non Brits to encourage them to fuck off.

The UK pop has increased by 15m-20m since 2000.

Of those, ~8m are EUers.

4 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

The difference between rich countries and poor ones is availability of jobs, not of people with skills to do those jobs. Most EE countries have extremely good education systems and lots of clever skilled people and yet are still shitholes. WE are doing THEM the favour by letting then come here to work.

Some do - Czechia + Hungary.

The rest, esp,. Balkans dont and have never had.

44 minutes ago, tank said:

Leaving the EU basically means swapping expensive EUers for a lot more cheap third worlders.

The moment the Tories can get the floodgates open, they'll flood them in to get the economy moving.

There is no political opposition in Westminster to doubling net immigration.

It'll be nosebleed levels per capita similar to Australia, but with even lower quality.

Yes there is.

Seriously.