DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Stables need a million

Just now, sarahbell said:

She looks quite skinny. NAT O'Rourke park.lane stables Teddington

Clearly something going on. 

Nympho with a leatherlike clit then ...

The thing is, the disanled kids are happy just sat with crayon, scribbling.

And the parents are grateful of any respite care.

Years ago, when Id be dragged into things disabled, I was connected to this small charity that provided a prefab where the parents would drop off the kids for a day. Go shopping,. have a cup of tea, etc.

It was basic but worked.

The LA and local MP worked on getting a grant so the charity could upgrade the prefab. Or thats what they thought.

I came back after holiday and found the trustees had spent the one off grant on a lease in a posh but useless city centre office.

Most of the kids could not get up the stairs.

The grant was gone after 1 year.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Sorted

Salami_jpgq80.webp

There have been several efforts down here to get more horsemeat on the menu.

Without the meat value older horses in particular are (financially) worthless and can end up abandoned hence the need for refuges.

Dartmoor ponies, which are owned despite appearances, can simply not sell at market whereupon there have been cases of the owner simply driving a few miles and turning them loose.

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

My mum volunteers and the disabled kids benefit greatly and really enjoy it, guess it depends on whether you think they are vegetables and not worthy of a life 

Well done your mother :)

1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

Why don't the Donkeys in charity-funded sanctuaries give free rides to these children?

Selfish Eeyore bastards.

Too busy appearing in telly commercials.

Horses can give tremendous joy to people with disabilities. The problem is that horses are very expensive to look after and the threshold for buying a pony is often very low. It is a huge commitment.

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

There have been several efforts down here to get more horsemeat on the menu.

Without the meat value older horses in particular are (financially) worthless and can end up abandoned hence the need for refuges.

Dartmoor ponies, which are owned despite appearances, can simply not sell at market whereupon there have been cases of the owner simply driving a few miles and turning them loose.

Well done your mother :)

Cornish sole

_116882084_mediaitem116882083.jpg

Cornish king crab

_116877822_gettyimages-1215557663.jpg

Devon aberdeen angus

ponies.jpg

4 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Why don't the Donkeys in charity-funded sanctuaries give free rides to these children?

Selfish Eeyore bastards.

Health & Safety zealots would be doing the screaming ab dabs. Fella I know once fell off one of those, he was taken to horse-pital... ...were he remained in a stable condition!

2 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

The price was obviously too low for the market. The price is now £3m.

Now that's what I call HPI!

300% in just a few weeks.

I agree with @spygirl's post above.  Move it somewhere cheaper and arrange transport.

It's going to be primarily the staff who don't want it to move; the kids will be delighted to use it wherever it goes.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Now that's what I call HPI!

300% in just a few weeks.

I agree with @spygirl's post above.  Move it somewhere cheaper and arrange transport.

It's going to be primarily the staff who don't want it to move; the kids will be delighted to use it wherever it goes.

These crowdfunders have objectively proven that the current price of £1m is too low!

I would just have stuck an annual LVT on the owner's original valuation and forced him to sell at that price or cough up the extra tax on the uplift. Job done. But that's not how this market works. 

1 hour ago, longtomsilver said:

Years ago a horse took a shine to me on one of my walks and I found myself in the middle of a paddock having a horsey hug and it felt great so I completely understand the reason for mixing unloved children with sentient animals.

Molly?

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7164150.pervert-caught-sex-horse/

Speaking outside court, the horse's owner, George Day, said: "I was so shocked to see him in Molly's stable. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he had been caught short - I just thought he had wandered in to go to the toilet.

"I realised afterwards what must have been happening."

Co-owner Jean Day, 50, said: "Molly is one of the family, we have had her for 12 years. It's shocking. She has lost weight because of the stress."