DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Man Caves" are for henpecked manginas who won't stand up to their wife, the message being that the only place men are allowed to be themselves is at the bottom of the garden in their little safe spac

I lived on this estate for 10 years this is the most impressive man cave I’ve ever seen.    https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/73747476#/

Being rear ended is likewise but it did not stop the whole pub laughing at the ultimate alpha when he walked in the pub looking like a ghost and a bit shocked the landlord said are you ok he said I’ve

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I like the comparison of toilet roll collections between pictures 8 and 18 (probably just use a pool cue). 

Is that a used tampax bin in number 8. Looks like he works in the pub trade and is a bit light fingered .how the fuck he stole a snooker table though I have no idea 

1 minute ago, hapax legomenon said:

82919_10496601_IMG_13_0000.jpg

Missing a trick with the 'Relax' sign, should say 'Shit' surely

Presumably you'd read it in the tub (unless there's a full length mirror on the back of the door and the house is owned by Axel Rose). The last thing I'd want to see in the tub is a sign saying "Shit". 

8 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Presumably you'd read it in the tub (unless there's a full length mirror on the back of the door and the house is owned by Axel Rose). The last thing I'd want to see in the tub is a sign saying "Shit". 

Slash used to live in blurton I’m not shiting you ,this house is in blurton .

Edited by stokiescum
15 minutes ago, spunko said:

"Man Caves" are for henpecked manginas who won't stand up to their wife, the message being that the only place men are allowed to be themselves is at the bottom of the garden in their little safe space. Fuck that...

My entire house is my "man cave". If I want a pool table or a bar in my house then I'll get one, and fuck any woman that suggests I should be happy placing them out of sight down the bottom of the garden when I'm paying half the mortgage. Meanwhile she buys all the shite she wants for "our" house and doesn't give me any say. God only knows why men tolerate this "man cave" shite.

Maybe they do a shit load of drugs or want to play snooker until 4am .but that’s no normal cave it’s only missing a cooker.which reminds me I have a scarface poster to put up . But your correct to many men let women rule the roost .my last one and the one wrapped up scarface

C2C3FB10-98DD-42FA-84CE-4BED52EE63D6.jpeg

DA5BA660-D450-4421-802E-82BE38C4F0F6.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum

Women sometimes have their equivalent to a 'man cave'.

When house hunting around Bristol. on several occasions, a woman showing us around her house would open up some cupboard or small room filled with feminine appareil and accoutrements and announce "...and this is my glory hole."

My wife and I could barely keep a straight face.

13 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

Google Colin Furze bunker. Now thats a real cave not a shed 😁

Most impressive set up that his sponsors paid for .yet the underground place is something else .have you seen the taste of that other idiot from Stoke has I could only watch. One episode of Britain’s most expensive house

52 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

When house hunting around Bristol. on several occasions, a woman showing us around her house would open up some cupboard or small room filled with feminine appareil and accoutrements and announce "...and this is my glory hole."

To be fair, "glory hole" has long been a legitimate term for a small space to store tat, without any associated sexual connotations.

1 minute ago, scepticus said:

To be fair, "glory hole" has long been a legitimate term for a small space to store tat, without any associated sexual connotations.

Being rear ended is likewise but it did not stop the whole pub laughing at the ultimate alpha when he walked in the pub looking like a ghost and a bit shocked the landlord said are you ok he said I’ve been rear ended the landlord kept a straight face and said was it a bloke he meekly replied I think so the whole bar erupted in laughter has he held his coxisk 

18 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Being rear ended is likewise but it did not stop the whole pub laughing at the ultimate alpha when he walked in the pub looking like a ghost and a bit shocked the landlord said are you ok he said I’ve been rear ended the landlord kept a straight face and said was it a bloke he meekly replied I think so the whole bar erupted in laughter has he held his coxisk 

I was on a committee, at a meeting and someone said something about a missing pearl necklace. I held it together only by not looking anywhere near one of the two others I knew would also be close to erupting in laughter. 

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Or in a situation where it's definitely not ok to just start laughing. Work, funeral, library, whatever. 

Well yep like the stoic vicar and grave diggers at a funeral up the moorlands has fast has they were pumping the water out of a grave it was just pouring back in . The vicar basicly hinted walking to the grave we need to get a move on .at the graveside no one was listening to the vicar everyone’s eyes are on the water level and you know everyone’s thinking will it float 

6 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I was on a committee, at a meeting and someone said something about a missing pearl necklace. I held it together only by not looking anywhere near one of the two others I knew would also be close to erupting in laughter. 

I've been in a meeting where a woman was showing off about the pearl necklace her husband had promised her.

he might have really been buying jewellery. 

But I nearly cried trying not to laugh. Some bastard caught my eye which didn't help. 

No one dated ask her the next week.