Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Selling a house? why not give this lot a call?


Recommended Posts

nirvana

YOLO! innit bro! Jessica looks ok on the website......on insta she looks like a heffer! o.O

Nearly all the blokes look like they're members of 'fat cunts r us' xD

Edited by nirvana
Link to post
Share on other sites
Loki
14 minutes ago, Bandit Banzai said:

the entire internet is ripping the piss out of them at the moment.

Please post some links xD

They look insufferable to me

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandit Banzai

Claudia looks a goer. And she sounds like an escort!

image.png.82a7c3a74deb213a4c9e15a00d05181d.png

 

Using what looks like Tinder profile pics for the company website. I've never seen such a lack of self-awareness.

Utter wankers - the lot of them.

Edited by Bandit Banzai
  • Lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sugarlips
On 24/02/2021 at 01:35, Bandit Banzai said:

Claudia looks a goer. And she sounds like an escort!

image.png.82a7c3a74deb213a4c9e15a00d05181d.png

 

Using what looks like Tinder profile pics for the company website. I've never seen such a lack of self-awareness.

Utter wankers - the lot of them.

Crooks & Hookers, this is what the post-CoVID economy has come to..?

Edited by Sugarlips
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
kibuc
On 23/02/2021 at 17:35, Bandit Banzai said:

Claudia looks a goer. And she sounds like an escort!

image.png.82a7c3a74deb213a4c9e15a00d05181d.png

 

Using what looks like Tinder profile pics for the company website. I've never seen such a lack of self-awareness.

Utter wankers - the lot of them.

Finally, a Naked Instinct remake for 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hancock
On 23/02/2021 at 17:35, Bandit Banzai said:

Claudia looks a goer. And she sounds like an escort!

image.png.82a7c3a74deb213a4c9e15a00d05181d.png

 

Using what looks like Tinder profile pics for the company website. I've never seen such a lack of self-awareness.

Utter wankers - the lot of them.

She looks like one of the estate agent women on US porn movies who ends up nailing the buyer for the sale.

Can almost get a sniff of her fanny on that pic.

image.png.e0920dbfb0563f830e687ecbf533912d.png

  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
On 23/02/2021 at 17:34, Loki said:

Please post some links xD

They look insufferable to me

Whoever set the women on only made one bad choice I’d fuck the rest 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hancock
2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Whoever set the women on only made one bad choice I’d fuck the rest 

Having standards will get you nowhere in life. The worst there is many times better than half the pigs ive had a go on.

  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
5 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Having standards will get you nowhere in life. The worst there is many times better than half the pigs ive had a go on.

I have to pretend I have standards occasionally 

Edited by stokiescum
  • Lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hancock
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

I have to pretend I have standards 

I was possible exaggerating how bad my one nighters are.

Alana had a blokes name, and could probably pass as one to.

Still you're not a man until you've fucked a tan!

image.png.0b6f08a9d0b18608b10156e430bd68b8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
8 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I was possible exaggerating how bad my one nighters are.

Alana had a blokes name, and could probably pass as one to.

Still you're not a man until you've fucked a tan!

image.png.0b6f08a9d0b18608b10156e430bd68b8.png

That’s the minger

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
2 hours ago, leonardratso said:

and featuring brazlian rent boys a plenty

38.jpeg

Barrymore and Philip scolfield would like to interview him no doubt 

  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Option5

The Companies House site for all these people makes interesting reading. A lot of them have their own companies that are just started or haven't made any money.

It looks like a bunch of Instaspam "influencers" have decided to get together to "sell" pwoperdee.

I'll check tomorrow if any of their pwoperdees appear on Rightmove, Zoopla etc.9_9

In case you hadn't worked it out, I was bored this afternoon :ph34r:.

Link to post
Share on other sites
leonardratso
6 minutes ago, Option5 said:

The Companies House site for all these people makes interesting reading. A lot of them have their own companies that are just started or haven't made any money.

It looks like a bunch of Instaspam "influencers" have decided to get together to "sell" pwoperdee.

I'll check tomorrow if any of their pwoperdees appear on Rightmove, Zoopla etc.9_9

In case you hadn't worked it out, I was bored this afternoon :ph34r:.

im sure i saw one today on rightmove, but ive opened so many tabs and sites i cant hope to find it again.

Lot of bandwidth all those porn searches take up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
leonardratso

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?includeSSTC=true&keywords=&sortType=2&viewType=LIST&channel=BUY&index=0&radius=0.0&locationIdentifier=BRANCH^215642

mostly POA (Piss Off Arsehole)

 

Pretty sure it will just be LTD company type contractor setup if they have set up companies. They obviously want to funnel any commision thru them to avoid the tax and NI no doubt.

 

Edited by leonardratso
Link to post
Share on other sites
Option5
4 hours ago, leonardratso said:

starring sophie lee as young lindsy dawn-mckensie

36.jpeg

Bentley Continental GT V8S Convertible circa 2017.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...