DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Census 2021

37 minutes ago, karelian said:

Topic to discuss this.

Takes place on Sunday 21 March.

Are you doing it or not?

Yes, I am going to do it. Because I think that overall it is a very good thing for society. My family tree research was made a shit-load easier and cheaper by the 100+ year old data I could access in my local library for nowt. 

They won't like my answers to certain questions mind, but that's their problem and they can fuck off.

I will gladly provide my answers for free as a decent citizen, but they will get no lies nor PC bullshit out of me...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

Yes, I am going to do it. Because I think that overall it is a very good thing for society. My family tree research was made a shit-load easier and cheaper by the 100+ year old data I could access in my local library for nowt. 

They won't like my answers to certain questions mind, but that's their problem and they can fuck off.

I will gladly provide my answers for free as a decent citizen, but they will get no lies nor PC bullshit out of me...

XYY

To be fair my last one was a long time ago I’ve lived at places I didn’t 

11 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

To be fair my last one was a long time ago I’ve lived at places I didn’t 

I did not take part in the 1991 census for various reasons that made perfect sense to me at the time.

But I've had no real reason to do so from 2001 onwards.

I have taken the piss with a few of my answers in that time, and the 2021 census probably stands a lot more chance of getting me into trouble with my mouth than any previous one.

So be it...

XYY

58 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Are there free text fields? It would be a great way to message future generations.

Edited by snaga
6 minutes ago, snaga said:

Are there free text fields? It would be a great way to message future generations.

I'm not actually sure snaggs.

I've always just put a huge biro "X" corner-to-corner across the list of their suggested answers if I had a problem with them, and wrote my definitive and truthful answer in block capitals directly underneath it.

I do not see that I have committed any crime by giving them a true and factual answer when none of their available options would have been correct from my point of view. I have not ended up in court for doing this so far...

XYY

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

And by all your family being related....

I'm doing my census.

It's going to be fun, coinciding with EU settlement numbers.