DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Property price Government ramp Number 8

haroldshand

Or is it 9?

Just when you think this has to be the final leg and surely they cannot possibly find anymore

money to thrown at an already over priced UK housing market they do just that.

And all under the pretense of "helping poor young buyers", boo hoo, see that's the way you help them by throwing yet more debt at expensive houses because actually letting them fall in value would not help them at all?. The UK, you are welcome to it and my heart will always remain here and I have even  bared arms for this country, but I am nearly certainly off to Brittany with and outside chance that my be changed to Portugal, give me a call when the social, political and financial bloodbath is over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56218952

Predictable that they would continue to throw bungs at it sadly, were going to have to wait for the economic  damage of the lockdowns to feed through before this is going to stop. It does make one wonder just how far they will go though - will they continue to prop up housing if it means (for example) having abandon the NHS ? or free schooling ? or free road use etc etc.

2 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Predictable that they would continue to throw bungs at it sadly, were going to have to wait for the economic  damage of the lockdowns to feed through before this is going to stop. It does make one wonder just how far they will go though - will they continue to prop up housing if it means (for example) having abandon the NHS ? or free schooling ? or free road use etc etc.

We are living a country where Jihadi John ISIS was living with his family in a £750,000 home in a prime London location funded by the UK taxpayer  and who despised this country and where so many of the British born men that fought them are living on the streets.

Lets make no mistake, every property bung/gimmick "financial incentive" is designed to hold up an overloaded banking system and those that feed off it.

• 1 month later...

Archived