DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

March March

maynardgravy

stokiescum
14 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

security services want to test how they would track domestic terrorists

They love stuff like this it’s practice best of it is those doing it won’t even know they are training mi6 mi5 and other affiliated groups they could not pay for this level of training even if they wanted 

• Agree 2

maynardgravy

What you gonna do then? Just stay at home scoffing at those who got off their arses, however futile it may seem?

There are untold millions who could descend on London and swamp the authorities.

"We are enough yet living in the field To smother up the English in our throngs, If any order might be thought upon."

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I went on the anti war march back in '03.

About an hour in the agent provocateurs showed up and tried to get the crowd riled up and violent (to no avail).

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I followed them back to the vans that shipped them in.

The "abuse" of that horrific MP walking along the street last year is the modern version. 

The guy looked so fake and he even passed a note to one of her security after xD

• Agree 1

stokiescum
6 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

What you gonna do then? Just stay at home scoffing at those who got off their arses, however futile it may seem?

There are untold millions who could descend on London and swamp the authorities.

"We are enough yet living in the field To smother up the English in our throngs, If any order might be thought upon."

Well I had friends round for a beer last night that’s why I was quiet .the traing of the population is done all we need do is not buy shit we don’t need and they are fucked your going to see how fucked we are when furlow ends .maybe a million will go on benifits they are vunrable to the public not spending like sailors on shore leave. Working from home has damaged there beloved London it’s showed it’s weak underbelly it’s vunrable to a legal protest of frugalness basicly 

Edited by stokiescum
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Agree with the above.  I guess I fall into the sit at home camp as I've never gone on any march protest thing in the past.  Not saying I won't in the future or even showing up for the above.

The whole thing is one giant shit show imo now and gravitate between being positive and negative.  Partly the negativity comes in when I feel tptb have gone so far down this route, and knowing as they do, having the whole state apparatus behind them, then how can we ever turn back.

Sorry today maybe bit defeatest. 

• Informative 1

Just now, stokiescum said:

Well I had friends round for a beer last night that’s why I was quiet .the traing of the population is done all we need do is not buy shit we don’t need and they are fucked your going to see how fucked we are when furlow ends .maybe a million will go on benifits they are vunrable to the public not spending like sailors on shore leave

I think this house of cards of the economy is one of the reasons there is almost no turning back now.

Just speaking to my dad, and he is wanting me round to fix bits of cameras and get him up to speed with zoom and Skype, I don't use either but yeah I can probably help.  Then there will be more things.  He asked had I been given a date for the jab, I've not, but think he made a comment on listening to the Queen of something ie it's for all to have.  I've seen this coming for a while anyway so basically said how I felt as in the data for me didn't make me want to have - and going forward I'm not going to be taking just so I been visit him.  Doesn't seem to mind, for now.  Don't think I'm meant to be going round anyway these days but my sister is 'very keen' for me to include him in 'my bubble'.  

My bubble 😂. I go to peoples houses, catch buses, go to work all the time wtf total joke.  He says oh your careful etc so will be fine.  I'm careful keeping healthy and not wrapping myself up in cotton wool.  Fuck

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

stokiescum
2 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I think this house of cards of the economy is one of the reasons there is almost no turning back now.

Just speaking to my dad, and he is wanting me round to fix bits of cameras and get him up to speed with zoom and Skype, I don't use either but yeah I can probably help.  Then there will be more things.  He asked had I been given a date for the jab, I've not, but think he made a comment on listening to the Queen of something ie it's for all to have.  I've seen this coming for a while anyway so basically said how I felt as in the data for me didn't make me want to have - and going forward I'm not going to be taking just so I been visit him.  Doesn't seem to mind, for now.  Don't think I'm meant to be going round anyway these days but my sister is 'very keen' for me to include him in 'my bubble'.  

My bubble 😂. I go to peoples houses, catch buses, go to work all the time wtf total joke.  He says oh your careful etc so will be fine.  I'm careful keeping healthy and not wrapping myself up in cotton wool.  Fuck

People want the benifits system overhauled this is the closest chance your going to get . If we cut back it’s going to be mainly people working 16 hours a week that will be casualty’s of it .standing on a March is a visual threat agreed actually stoping spending and minimum tax paid is another 

The Generation Game
33 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

But we're so close (well, you are. We're back in lockdown tomorrow). Don't throw it away now. O.o

• Lol 3

54 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

People want the benifits system overhauled this is the closest chance your going to get . If we cut back it’s going to be mainly people working 16 hours a week that will be casualty’s of it .standing on a March is a visual threat agreed actually stoping spending and minimum tax paid is another 

I'm not sure what you mean.  So they need to overhaul the benefit system, whilst at the same time do a number on a lot of the economy that previously would have taken up the slack.

All this UC and minimum hours stuff with tax credits, I hear about, but then what can you replace with?  UBI or just let people starve which clearly won't be happening, or if it is it will be boiling frog style which is still to come.

MrLibertyRedux
26 minutes ago, eight said:

I just got back from the park. It's well and truly over here. 

Same here, just got back from the shop. Park rammed with teenagers who clearly DGAF. Beautiful sunshine and blue skies, probably about 15 degrees. Loads of mums with toddlers and a few blokes having some tins and a chat (respectable middle aged types!).

Some nice spring weather and this is properly over.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 6

stokiescum
15 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  So they need to overhaul the benefit system, whilst at the same time do a number on a lot of the economy that previously would have taken up the slack.

All this UC and minimum hours stuff with tax credits, I hear about, but then what can you replace with?  UBI or just let people starve which clearly won't be happening, or if it is it will be boiling frog style which is still to come.

I’m on it ironically I did a post the other night that proves I could get roughly 2750 plus if I worked 1 night a week.we are constantly told our productivity is very low no wonder .bear in mind if I rented that would be another 450/500.the tail wags the dog regarding benifits we will see tomorrow if the 20 pounds a week Covid bonus for the masses on benifits is removed or not I’m expecting it to be kicked into the long grass and I get it 

• Agree 1

MrLibertyRedux
2 hours ago, ccc said:

The "abuse" of that horrific MP walking along the street last year is the modern version. 

The guy looked so fake and he even passed a note to one of her security after xD

I didn't see that, which one?

42 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’m on it ironically I did a post the other night that proves I could get roughly 2750 plus if I worked 1 night a week.we are constantly told our productivity is very low no wonder .bear in mind if I rented that would be another 450/500.the tail wags the dog regarding benifits we will see tomorrow if the 20 pounds a week Covid bonus for the masses on benifits is removed or not I’m expecting it to be kicked into the long grass and I get it 

I don't blame anyone taking.  Take as much as your entitled to or can get away with.  No room for little moral stands against sea of iniquity and whilst those at the top blatantly feathering their nests verging on corruption.  Plus gravy train only there for so long.

Side note, I won't be listening to them when they tell me it's my civic duty to go out and spend.  Thankfully most people will or don't make up there own mind otherwise we wouldn't have much economy etc.

• Agree 2

stokiescum
1 minute ago, Dogtania said:

I don't blame anyone taking.  Take as much as your entitled to or can get away with.  No room for little moral stands against sea of iniquity and whilst those at the top blatantly feathering their nests verging on corruption.  Plus gravy train only there for so long.

Side note, I won't be listening to them when they tell me it's my civic duty to go out and spend.  Thankfully most people will or don't make up there own mind otherwise we wouldn't have much economy etc.

Agree I always point out it’s legal 

• Agree 2

Frank Hovis

I would if I lived in London as that will be a big protest as a show of strength.

I will not however be going to one in Cornwall.  The reason being for that is I saw footage of the one last year in Truro.  It was a small protest and the people in it were taunting and bating the police in a really nasty fashion while the police were being entirely polite and professional.  This is Devon and Cornwall police I'm talking about here who are genuinely neighbourhood policemen; not faceless Met bully squads.

It's just not necessary.

Similarly I detest the TV licence but equally I detest the YouTubers who are downright rude to the licence inspectors who are doing a low paid thankless job.

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I went on the anti war march back in '03.

I was there too.

Didn't see any trouble. Quite the opposite it was a great day where people united and there was hope. Sadly as we got on the coach home, BLair was on the radio downplaying the march and it's huge numbers. Not long after they started bombing the poor fuckers.

Things have only gone downhill since and now we have house arrest and being threatened with forced jabs that fuck up your genes and every dumb feck think things are ok. :Passusabeer:

Time to plan to leave and get out as soon as.

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 2

Mirror Mirror
4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I would if I lived in London as that will be a big protest as a show of strength.

I will not however be going to one in Cornwall.  The reason being for that is I saw footage of the one last year in Truro.  It was a small protest and the people in it were taunting and bating the police in a really nasty fashion while the police were being entirely polite and professional.  This is Devon and Cornwall police I'm talking about here who are genuinely neighbourhood policemen; not faceless Met bully squads.

It's just not necessary.

Similarly I detest the TV licence but equally I detest the YouTubers who are downright rude to the licence inspectors who are doing a low paid thankless job.

If I were in that situation I’d go, but just maintain my own quiet dignified protest, while  clearly distance myself from any taunting and baiting that was happening.

• Agree 2

Frank Hovis
5 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

If I were in that situation I’d go, but just maintain my own quiet dignified protest, while  clearly distance myself from any taunting and baiting that was happening.

I don't want to be associated with these people at all.  If I went and it was anything like last time then I would be walking away in disgust at their behaviour so I won't go.

• Agree 2

MrLibertyRedux
1 minute ago, tlc said:

I was there too.

Didn't see any trouble. Quite the opposite it was a great day where people united and there was hope. Sadly as we got on the coach home, BLair was on the radio downplaying the march and it's huge numbers. Not long after they started bombing the poor fuckers.

Things have only gone downhill since and now we have house arrest and being threatened with forced jabs that fuck up your genes. :Passusabeer:

Yes, this was in Nottingham, I didn't go to London. Still a good turnout, must have been well north of ten thousand, maybe quite a bit more.

It was the first time I've ever seen anything like it. Most marches I have seen are the usual suspects with an axe to grind. It really was the man on the street in its make up and was very good natured even though people were very angry. Everything from plumbers to business people to housewives.

Blair's reaction that "you can have your peaceful little protest" and I will just ignore it basically made me think next time it needs violent armed insurection and the utilities shutting down.

• Informative 4

20 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Yes, this was in Nottingham, I didn't go to London. Still a good turnout, must have been well north of ten thousand, maybe quite a bit more.

It was the first time I've ever seen anything like it. Most marches I have seen are the usual suspects with an axe to grind. It really was the man on the street in its make up and was very good natured even though people were very angry. Everything from plumbers to business people to housewives.

Blair's reaction that "you can have your peaceful little protest" and I will just ignore it basically made me think next time it needs violent armed insurection and the utilities shutting down.

Well over a million in London that day. I walked shoulder to shoulder at a snails pace for 5 hours. The whole of central London was rammed.  BLiar didnt give a fuck.

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 5

42 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I didn't see that, which one?

I'm trying to find it but no luck so far. :ph34r:

The bloke had been spotted at another "protest" iirc so that heightened the suspicions. 

• Informative 1