• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
longtomsilver

This deserves a thread if it's own.

Truly vile. I have no other words.

This girl is being tortured IMPO.

Imagine the outcry if it was a muslim child and a Christian family. The Labour Party, Liberal Party, BBC and Channel 4 News would be virtual signalling 24/7. hav

Does anyone have any doubt about what the longterm agenda is - the islamification of us all. And if we will not submit?

Absolutely disgraceful.  It's not an area I follow but I remember rules about not placing non-white children with white foster parents; it seems like those rules only work one way; enforced conversion of white children to islam is obviously fine :PissedOff:

I don't know why but I wasn't getting the comments on the link in the OP; this one has them but looks like the same link. Mildly puzzled.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4828546/Christian-girl-5-forced-care-devout-Muslims.html

48 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Forget white v brown forget christian v. muzzer.

The biggest problem I have - if its true - is that the foster family do not speak engllish.

Why in fuck sake are these people even in the UK never mind fostering???

I know why they are fostering - just more benefit money.

The sooner the UK stops allowing peple into this country who cannot support themselves and their families the better.

Spot on

13 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

The two placements were made by the scandal-hit Tower Hamlets borough council against the wishes of the girl’s family.

It doesn't explain why she had to be separated from her family.

Does being "devout" about something make any difference to anything in these sort of circumstances.  They could just as easily have missed out the word and continued with the story. 

Edited by twocents

It’s not the first time Tower Hamlets has been embroiled in scandal. In 2014, a leaked government report suggested the mayor Lutfur Rahman had links to Islamic extremist groups, including one seeking to set up a Sharia state in Europe.

"Islamic extremist groups" - does that mean ISIS.  Considering that the UK and the eu are officially at war with ISIS how do the UK authorites justify this. 

It's as if they're just pretending to be officially at war with that organisation.

Edited by twocents

I can believe this unfortunately. I saw a to programme years ago about adoption of mixed race children. The children had to be placed with black families or else they'd miss out on their cultural upbringing. One of the children hit out at this and pointed out that she was 1/2 white and that placing her with a black family she missed out on her white cultural upbringing. More pointedly there were far fewer black couples waiting to foster or adopt so she was stuck in a children's home for a lot longer.

TBF. These kind of cases (and far worse ones than this) seem to involve people with strong religious convictions of all types.

Remember Victoria Climbie?  "burnt with cigarettes, tied up for periods of longer than 24 hours, and hit with bike chains, hammers and wires."

DM story, outrage buttons all pressed, hmm. Klaxons sounding in my mind. 

"Christmas and Easter are stupid and European women are alcoholics"

Ahem - there are one or two people on here who might agree with that!

More seriously if this story is true AND as presented, it's horrific, but would like to see something from a sensible source.

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

DM story, outrage buttons all pressed, hmm. Klaxons sounding in my mind. 

"Christmas and Easter are stupid and European women are alcoholics"

Ahem - there are one or two people on here who might agree with that!

More seriously if this story is true AND as presented, it's horrific, but would like to see something from a sensible source.

The Times actually investigated and reported this story. The DM are merely reprinting The Times' story.

Is it now legit that it is The Times and not the DM? Or how many more sources do you? 10? 100? At what point do you take the word of The Times journos who did the investigation into this horrific story?

Looks like the story originally from The Times, 

Christian child forced into Muslim foster care

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/christian-child-forced-into-muslim-foster-care-by-tower-hamlets-council-3gcp6l8cs

Andrew Norfolk, first of the MSM journalists to take the Rotherham scandal seriously and try and out it.

Rotherham child sex scandal: Andrew Norfolk on how he broke the story

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/sep/28/rotherham-child-sex-scandal-andrew-norfolk

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Is it now legit that it is The Times and not the DM? Or how many more sources do you? 10? 100? At what point do you take the word of The Times journos who did the investigation into this horrific story?

Possibly better, they have more reputation to defend as a serious media source, but have still been known to print utter tripe. Bit surprised by the tone of your post as from memory you have background in TV, which means you will have known journos, as I have. You know what goes down sometimes, so you should also know healthy scepticism is nothing to be ashamed of. 

It's a horrid story, I would really like it not to be true, but maybe it is.:(

Nasty foster parents come in all shapes/sizes/genders/religions, the religious side of this is really a detail.

2 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Possibly better, they have more reputation to defend as a serious media source, but have still been known to print utter tripe. Bit surprised by the tone of your post as from memory you have background in TV, which means you will have known journos, as I have. You know what goes down sometimes, so you should also know healthy scepticism is nothing to be ashamed of. 

It's a horrid story, I would really like it not to be true, but maybe it is.:(

Nasty foster parents come in all shapes/sizes/genders/religions, the religious side of this is really a detail.

Didn't mean to bite your head off - I just had a disagreement with some long-standing friends and I am still in hyped up mode. Sorry about that.

I had a look at The Times story and they have spent some time doing proper old-fashioned journalistic investigation into this. I get the impression that they have checked their sources and then double-checked again. Reading their report they appear to have spoken to the girl's family and to social workers involved in the case.

This is a truly horrific story - it should be raised in Parliament.