DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Anti-jab heroes

Wight Flight

Bkkandrew

Pah. I might ban all jabees from entering my business premises citing mutant RNA threat.

Logo to be zombies with red diagonal line through.

Edited by Bkkandrew
sp
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 7

Whowhywhen?
1 hour ago, Bkkandrew said:

Pah. I might ban all jabees from entering my business premises citing mutant RNA threat.

Like this!  VERY much!

image.thumb.png.f7395bcc6048ad022044e143a2e94a4c.png

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 5
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 1

Libspero

I was pretty impressed that our corporate came out and said fairly categorically that nobody would be pressured into getting it unless it was somehow strictly necessary for their role.   Sure,  it gives them wiggle room to argue when something is “necessary”..  but they didn’t need to come out and take that stance at all.

It’s not a hill I’m particularly prepared to die on anyway..   I can’t get that worried about a vaccine jab.  I’m more annoyed that there’s clearly going to be a lot of pressure on younger people from government to take it when there’s probably more unknown risk from it than there is from the disease itself. There’s no reason to be giving it to kids ffs.  What’s the benefit?   

51 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I was pretty impressed that our corporate came out and said fairly categorically that nobody would be pressured into getting it unless it was somehow strictly necessary for their role.   Sure,  it gives them wiggle room to argue when something is “necessary”..  but they didn’t need to come out and take that stance at all.

It’s not a hill I’m particularly prepared to die on anyway..   I can’t get that worried about a vaccine jab.  I’m more annoyed that there’s clearly going to be a lot of pressure on younger people from government to take it when there’s probably more unknown risk from it than there is from the disease itself. There’s no reason to be giving it to kids ffs.  What’s the benefit?   

Ours have said there will be no Lateral Flow Tests as they are if no value (maybe not precisely those words but similar).

Neil Oliver has been a good one throughout this episode.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

It’s not a hill I’m particularly prepared to die on anyway..   I can’t get that worried about a vaccine jab

It's not a vaccine. It's a "vaccine".

It isn't a traditional attenuated vaccine.

• Agree 4

Hopeful
3 hours ago, Whowhywhen? said:

This one might be more accurate

image.thumb.png.6c25e70c892679befc8bfb7fe43dd349.png

But it's only temporary, so after a short while a Covid jabbed person will no longer have any adjusted mRNA remaining within them.

Edited by Hopeful
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

the gardener
56 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

But it's only temporary, so after a short while a Covid jabbed person will no longer have any adjusted mRNA remaining within them.

True. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we use products that alter our genes all the time - food?  Nutrients in our food can alter gene expression I believe. 

Hopeful
6 minutes ago, the gardener said:

True. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we use products that alter our genes all the time - food?  Nutrients in our food can alter gene expression I believe. 

What we eat affects gene expression, and some substances we eat can cause mutations, such as acrylamide, the latter has been in the news recently regarding the genetic engineering of corn to reduce asparagine concentration.

(But the mRNA and the DNA->mRNA vacs don't alter our DNA)

• Informative 2

Libspero
1 hour ago, Loki said:

It's not a vaccine. It's a "vaccine".

It isn't a traditional attenuated vaccine.

I’m no expert for sure.

I believe it’s somewhat novel and less tested compared to a regular vaccine. Prior to this though a doctor would have given you jabs for a foreign trip and you’d probably not have given it a second thought.  I think this,  a bit like Covid itself,   has been somewhat over analysed and is similarly causing unnecessary hysteria.

I believe the risks are real but probably pretty small,  so I’m not worried about it.   But all things being equal I probably wouldn’t take it yet until I’m a bit older,  and I certainly wouldn’t give it to kids because there’s almost no benefit for them in terms of Covid,  and they are most at risk of long term risks/ complications.

I’m more concerned about the observation by someone that we are “using up our chances” of using this particular vaccine method.  But it’s a bit late to put that genie back in the bottle now. :/

• Agree 6

Hopeful
2 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I’m no expert for sure.

I believe it’s somewhat novel and less tested compared to a regular vaccine. Prior to this though a doctor would have given you jabs for a foreign trip and you’d probably not have given it a second thought.  I think this,  a bit like Covid itself,   has been somewhat over analysed and is similarly causing unnecessary hysteria.

I believe the risks are real but probably pretty small,  so I’m not worried about it.   But all things being equal I probably wouldn’t take it yet until I’m a bit older,  and I certainly wouldn’t give it to kids because there’s almost no benefit for them in terms of Covid,  and they are most at risk of long term risks/ complications.

I’m more concerned about the observation by someone that we are “using up our chances” of using this particular vaccine method.  But it’s a bit late to put that genie back in the bottle now. :/

Have it if you need it and you understand the vaccine and the associated risks. That's my personal strategy.

• Agree 8

Dogtania

Just a forewarning.  And yes strap on that tin foil.... But if there is some kind of organised cohort or agenda which to to a lesser or greater degree there probably is.  Well, if they had planned well and had foreseen discontent the logical thing to do would be to have dissenters that at a timely moment gave over, probably taking a fair few of their 'followers' with them.  Just saying.

Doesn't need to be nefarious or whatever just seems logical and tactical to do so.

Neil Oliver I do trust mind so I'm sure if he decides it's best at the end of the day that's his mind, others who knows?

• Agree 3

Dogtania
8 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Have it if you need it and you understand the vaccine and the associated risks. That's my personal strategy.

Well not many people understand the vaccine and it's associated risks, me included.  Although from what I can tell the data just doesn't work personally for me.  

Never say never obviously, but I get the impression that even the top experts don't exactly know all the risks and the medium term influence between vaccine and virus.

Bolt on some blatantly dodgy 'experts', the backdrop of great reset, censorship, introduction of health/ sociol passport and the fact that the Spanish flu hasn't returned - and I'm even more reluctant.  Not sure if I'm the target market and a more softly softly approach would work mind.  Still would prefer to see how it pans out over the next 1-2 years, if that's possible before i jab up.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Prior to this though a doctor would have given you jabs for a foreign trip and you’d probably not have given it a second thought.  I think this,  a bit like Covid itself,   has been somewhat over analysed and is similarly causing unnecessary hysteria.

Indeed. I had my yellow fever jab for working in Ghana.

Clinical trials if this was a standard vaccine would have finished in 2023

• Agree 3

Libspero
16 minutes ago, Loki said:

Clinical trials if this was a standard vaccine would have finished in 2023

That is true..  but look at how much data they have on this one now.  They’ve stabbed nearly everyone of retirement age in the whole northern hemisphere.   I’m fairly reassured there are no short term risks.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Libspero said:

That is true..  but look at how much data they have on this one now.  They’ve stabbed nearly everyone of retirement age in the whole northern hemisphere.   I’m fairly reassured there are no short term risks.

Long term risk is just short term risk on a different time line

I'd prefer my quality of life to measured on a long term basisxD

• Agree 2

Hopeful
25 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I'll be even more reassured personally, by the end of next winter after those vaccinated have all been challenged with SarsCov-2.1

Prior to that, personally, I'll have the Pfizer-BioNTech jab if I need it or if I think the option to have the Pfizer-BioNTech jab will become harder to get. I don't want to wait to 'get on with life' if the vaccination becomes a gatekeeper.

In terms of the human race, I think it will be several years or a generation before we know if the vaccination strategy was the right one.

Personally, the obesity war, which seems to be starting today, (Link and Link) was the better immediate option for preventative medicine. With this current vaccine/vaccination programme we may well be vaccinating at a time of year and for a strain of Covid that was on it's way out in any case.

Edited by Hopeful
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 3

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, Libspero said:

I’m no expert for sure.

There is still too much (at this time) outside of the known knowns for my liking. 

image.png

• Agree 4

Happy Renting
9 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

You can spread your ignorance along with the virus!

• Agree 1

Bkkandrew
2 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

You can spread your ignorance along with the virus!

Still waiting for a Covid death in these parts. Still waiting for hospitals to even get busy.

So, if the "virus" is spreading here, it doesn't seem that problematic. Certainly more benign than Triffids.  

• Informative 2

Bkkandrew
3 hours ago, Hopeful said:

I'll be even more reassured personally, by the end of next winter after those vaccinated have all been challenged with SarsCov-2.1

Prior to that, personally, I'll have the Pfizer-BioNTech jab if I need it or if I think the option to have the Pfizer-BioNTech jab will become harder to get. I don't want to wait to 'get on with life' if the vaccination becomes a gatekeeper.

In terms of the human race, I think it will be several years or a generation before we know if the vaccination strategy was the right one.

Personally, the obesity war, which seems to be starting today, (Link and Link) was the better immediate option for preventative medicine. With this current vaccine/vaccination programme we may well be vaccinating at a time of year and for a strain of Covid that was on it's way out in any case.

On the latter link (don't mass click - Graun), the central point is £70M of Government printed cash for health and fitness.

Perhaps they should start with no closing gyms and arresting gym owners and their patrons?

• Agree 4