Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Anti-jab heroes


Wight Flight
 Share

Recommended Posts

ad_ceng
6 hours ago, Heart's Ease said:

Have mentioned this firm previously.

https://tradewindstravel.co.uk

 

Temporarily Closed
Due to the current uncertainty with International Travel with regards to the Covid nonsense (see below) we are currently closed until May 2021. We hope to be able to offer travel from June 2021. In the meantime we are thoroughly rebuilding the website. Apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to offer our UK customers beautiful holidays again soon. We will also be launching a separate product for families later in the year


Our Statement


Our view is that mandatory vaccinations, quarantine and travel restrictions are unlawful and impinge hugely on Human Rights. The UK Government is a rogue Government and is bypassing Parliamentary scrutiny with every new diktat that it chooses to announce. It is time for the British people to say "No" to this, and indeed to any restrictions on liberty and enforced medical interventions

We ask that our colleagues in the Travel Industry get in contact with us via Twitter on @UKTwinds so that we may form a sensible pressure group to return some sense and stability to our beleagured industry that is being systematically destroyed daily by the Boris Johnson junta. Matt Hancock seems hell bent on destroying our industry along with any other pleasures in life such as hospitality and even socialising with friends and family. We fully support and endorse the CRG group of MP's trying to end these restrictions on liberty. Please add your voice
Tradewinds Travel

 

The CEO is very active on Twitter, he deserves a knighthood for calling this shit out along with Simon Dolan

  • Agree 7
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopeful
5 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

On the latter link (don't mass click - Graun), the central point is £70M of Government printed cash for health and fitness.

Perhaps they should start with no closing gyms and arresting gym owners and their patrons?

If they'd cracked on with obesity they wouldn't have needed to close gyms

We have sleep-walked into vulnerability.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

We have sleep-walked into vulnerability.

Have we though? That belief hinges on the assumption that the govt wants people to be in good health. Not overly convinced, personally.

  • Agree 9
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopeful
5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Have we though? That belief hinges on the assumption that the govt wants people to be in good health. Not overly convinced, personally.

Death by a thousand cuts

Except it's been death by a thousand pills

As I've written before to express what I feel, rock up at the Drs obese with high blood pressure, "Here, have some blood pressure meds" it's the simplest immediate solution.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Loki said:

It's not a vaccine. It's a "vaccine".

It isn't a traditional attenuated vaccine.

There is one now actually Russia vaccine

  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Death by a thousand cuts

Except it's been death by a thousand pills

As I've written before to express what I feel, rock up at the Drs obese with high blood pressure, "Here, have some blood pressure meds" it's the simplest immediate solution.

In the few years before my mother passed away she was taking up to 25 pills per day, no doubt many of them to counteract the side-effects of the others. I suspect that if she'd been given dieting advice/encouragement instead of medication she'd probably have lived another ten years. I did try to convince her but some people will only take such advice from GPs in white coats. Many not even then.

  • Agree 5
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

There is one now actually Russia vaccine

Ok that one passed the "vaccine" testxD

Worth keeping in mind little clinical trials though still compared to normal

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Have we though? That belief hinges on the assumption that the govt wants people to be in good health. Not overly convinced, personally.

That is my feeling as well. I don't think I have enough information about mRNA gene therapy, and even if I did I don't have the immunology background to understand it fully.

The fact that some of the worst and untrustworthy cunts on the planet are actively pressuring me to have it is all I need to know.

  • Agree 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopeful
5 minutes ago, Alex said:

In the few years before my mother passed away she was taking up to 25 pills per day, no doubt many of them to counteract the side-effects of the others. I suspect that if she'd been given dieting advice/encouragement instead of medication she'd probably have lived another ten years. I did try to convince her but some people will only take such advice from GPs in white coats. Many not even then.

 

Having reviews of medication is a bug bear of mine

meds are added upon meds upon meds as people age

I regularly go though my Mother's tablets

For example, she had a heart attack (blocked coronary arteries) and was prescribed ramipril.

Because no account was taken in the dose of the low-blood pressure side-effects of the many other unnecessary drugs she was prescribed she had overly low blood pressure leading to dizzyness and fainting. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopeful
14 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

There is one now actually Russia vaccine

China has an attenuated vaccine too, I think

ADE may be a greater risk with an attenuated vaccine as antibodies are created to more of the virus

 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bkkandrew
37 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

There is one now actually Russia vaccine

This is the other one coming here actually, 5M doses.

The trouble with Putin is he never fucking gets the memo about creating the mutant-DNA-Zomboe-Apololypse!!

@Errol

Edited by Bkkandrew
added the last bit
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

Have we though? That belief hinges on the assumption that the govt wants people to be in good health. Not overly convinced, personally.

Yes, this about so much more than BMI or obesity. You can be skinny and still deeply unhealthy. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
5 hours ago, Dogtania said:

Just a forewarning.  And yes strap on that tin foil.... But if there is some kind of organised cohort or agenda which to to a lesser or greater degree there probably is.  Well, if they had planned well and had foreseen discontent the logical thing to do would be to have dissenters that at a timely moment gave over, probably taking a fair few of their 'followers' with them.  Just saying.

Doesn't need to be nefarious or whatever just seems logical and tactical to do so.

Neil Oliver I do trust mind so I'm sure if he decides it's best at the end of the day that's his mind, others who knows?

Peter Hitchens (was a hero, now a zero) :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9307363/PETER-HITCHENS-Ive-Covid-jab-cost-freedom.html

7m 26s long, has screenshots of Hitchens recent tweets and makes the point that the battle hasn't even started, let alone it being lost. Hitchens really is a terrible disappointment, and an example of what you describe. 

 

 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the bit in brackets after his name
  • Agree 7
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

That is my feeling as well. I don't think I have enough information about mRNA gene therapy, and even if I did I don't have the immunology background to understand it fully.

The fact that some of the worst and untrustworthy cunts on the planet are actively pressuring me to have it is all I need to know.

I share that cynicism about the vaccines, but I was thinking more widely, and in pre-covid terms too.

People going to the gym, eating diets of fresh fruits and vegetables, home cooked meals, not too much eating out or take-aways, drinking lots of water instead of fizzy sugary rubbish, taking cheap vitamins as prophylactics against disease, etc. None of those is particularly good for business. The medical system has largely become the business of farming old bodies. And increasingly not that old. The example of @Alex's mother on 25 pills per day (above) is not unusual. Cha ching!

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heart's Ease

John Mappin has been 'open minded' for some time - Q follower most recently. Is now saying he'll put a no 'vaccines' required festival on at his place. Will watch with interest.

@ad_ceng - I didn't know that about the CEO - what's his twitter @?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ad_ceng
4 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

John Mappin has been 'open minded' for some time - Q follower most recently. Is now saying he'll put a no 'vaccines' required festival on at his place. Will watch with interest.

@ad_ceng - I didn't know that about the CEO - what's his twitter @?

This is him he jumps around a bit on profiles though 

 

  • Informative 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Peter Hitchens (was a hero, now a zero) :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9307363/PETER-HITCHENS-Ive-Covid-jab-cost-freedom.html

7m 26s long, has screenshots of Hitchens recent tweets and makes the point that the battle hasn't even started, let alone it being lost. Hitchens really is a terrible disappointment, and an example of what you describe. 

 

 

I took a dim view of him when he sneered at the anti lockdown demonstrators.

Sneering, pointless, gutless twat.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, Heart's Ease said:

John Mappin has been 'open minded' for some time - Q follower most recently. Is now saying he'll put a no 'vaccines' required festival on at his place. Will watch with interest.

@ad_ceng - I didn't know that about the CEO - what's his twitter @?

Id already worled out i will only vote for Fox at the next election. Not sure he will stand anyone in my neck of the woods however.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hancock
4 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Still waiting for a Covid death in these parts. Still waiting for hospitals to even get busy.

So, if the "virus" is spreading here, it doesn't seem that problematic. Certainly more benign than Triffids.  

Cambodia letting tourists in yet? See the commies in Thailand are still pissing the bed and are an Asian version of Boris.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stinky Wizzleteats
2 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

This is him he jumps around a bit on profiles though 

 

What does that tweet about dissolving Parliament mean? Anyone got any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caravan Monster
4 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Peter Hitchens (was a hero, now a zero) :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9307363/PETER-HITCHENS-Ive-Covid-jab-cost-freedom.html

7m 26s long, has screenshots of Hitchens recent tweets and makes the point that the battle hasn't even started, let alone it being lost. Hitchens really is a terrible disappointment, and an example of what you describe. 

 

 

That's a strange article. It appears the 'defeat' is in his own head, why didn't he at least continue travelling without volunteering for random experimental treatment for illness he doesn't have and wait to see if the government are able to violate the Geneva Convention to the extent he believes they will? Confirms the point which @SNACR made on here some time ago that the 'pandemic' and lockdowns have been created in peoples minds entirely out of words on screens. (So far as the article reports) nothing in real life forced Hitchens to take the medical treatment he doesn't want, he persuaded himself.

ETA looks like anti lockdown MP Desmond Swayne has also had a vaccine 'so we can get back to normal life and so should you' Bit of a whiff of forceful coercion in the air?

 

Edited by Caravan Monster
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

That's a strange article. It appears the 'defeat' is in his own head, why didn't he at least continue travelling without volunteering for random experimental treatment for illness he doesn't have and wait to see if the government are able to violate the Geneva Convention to the extent he believes they will? Confirms the point which @SNACR made on here some time ago that the 'pandemic' and lockdowns have been created in peoples minds entirely out of words on screens. (So far as the article reports) nothing in real life forced Hitchens to take the medical treatment he doesn't want, he persuaded himself.

ETA looks like anti lockdown MP Desmond Swayne has also had a vaccine 'so we can get back to normal life and so should you' Bit of a whiff of forceful coercion in the air?

 

 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

That's a strange article. It appears the 'defeat' is in his own head, why didn't he at least continue travelling without volunteering for random experimental treatment for illness he doesn't have and wait to see if the government are able to violate the Geneva Convention to the extent he believes they will? Confirms the point which @SNACR made on here some time ago that the 'pandemic' and lockdowns have been created in peoples minds entirely out of words on screens. (So far as the article reports) nothing in real life forced Hitchens to take the medical treatment he doesn't want, he persuaded himself.

ETA looks like anti lockdown MP Desmond Swayne has also had a vaccine 'so we can get back to normal life and so should you' Bit of a whiff of forceful coercion in the air?

 

Believe NOTHING in the fake news. Nothing. It is managed down to the last comma to push whatever message they want you to have in your head.

  • Agree 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...