DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Anti-jab heroes

Wight Flight

Bus Stop Boxer
11 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just tried to find it on Amazon, not listed.

Anyway this popped up from a bunch of politicised and bought cunts at the NME from back in May.

NME conclusion - Clapton is an idiot - get the jab - here is a list of celebrities who say so.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/eric-clapton-criticises-disastrous-vaccine-after-experiencing-side-effects-2941957

I wouldn't have wiped my arse with the NME back in the 90s.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Causeway said:

Zuby. Had never even heard of him before all this insanity. It's weird how my views of people have been turned upside down over the last 18 months. People I'd rated (yes you Dave Grohl >:() have let us all down and my new heroes are a UK rapper whose songs I don't know, a two-hit band from the early 90s I'd totally forgotten about, a bloke who used to present Coast and a lady who used to poke around in other peoples' crap.

Intelligent, articulate discussion around the covid cult, eugenics and his background. In the middle part he talks about his stint as a weightlifting record-holder (after he temporarily identified as a woman) and the time in '08 he was arrested by an armed police unit.  55 mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HqUvDY70k2jW/

I think Offspring sacked their drummer for not being stabbed. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Yadda yadda yadda

Granit Xhaka, a footballer for the uninitiated, isn't having any jabs. Apparently 30% of professional players in England aren't either. Be a bit ridiculous if unjabbed spectators aren't allowed in but the players are.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9950549/Arsenal-star-Granit-Xhaka-TURNED-Covid-vaccine-Swiss-FA-confirm.html#article-9950549

• Informative 4

25 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Granit Xhaka, a footballer for the uninitiated, isn't having any jabs. Apparently 30% of professional players in England aren't either. Be a bit ridiculous if unjabbed spectators aren't allowed in but the players are.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9950549/Arsenal-star-Granit-Xhaka-TURNED-Covid-vaccine-Swiss-FA-confirm.html#article-9950549

I doubt there's anything more dangerous than Granit Xhaka doing the rounds.

24 minutes ago, eight said:

I doubt there's anything more dangerous than Granit Xhaka doing the rounds.

I miss the machining thread about ancient Granit Cutting...

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9990935/Former-Dragons-Den-star-Rachel-Elnaugh-slammed-vile-tweet-saying-Chris-Whitty-hang.html#article-9990935

Former Dragons' Den star Rachel Elnaugh, 56, is slammed for 'vile' tweet saying Chris Whitty 'will hang' for recommending Covid vaccinations for children 

By James Robinson for MailOnline22:10, 14 Sep 2021 , updated 23:40, 14 Sep 2021

• Informative 2

2 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9990935/Former-Dragons-Den-star-Rachel-Elnaugh-slammed-vile-tweet-saying-Chris-Whitty-hang.html#article-9990935

Former Dragons' Den star Rachel Elnaugh, 56, is slammed for 'vile' tweet saying Chris Whitty 'will hang' for recommending Covid vaccinations for children 

By James Robinson for MailOnline22:10, 14 Sep 2021 , updated 23:40, 14 Sep 2021

Best rated comments agree with her.  The mistake was not to use quotes, not that that should be needed.

• Agree 1

Maybe not the right topic to post as I wouldn't call him a hero yet.  I don't think he's said much about the virus/ jabbing although recall him asking a few months after covid had hit our shores asking "ok what's this covid shit all about then?"

Anyway his audience are quite mainstream and probably older/ middle aged.  When I read the comments earlier it was  over a 1/3 supportive and bit under 2/3rd's people saying leave it to the experts and shut up get your jab.  Good to see the pendulum swing  with more famous people bringing to attention and not making it heresy to question.

• Informative 2

Yadda yadda yadda
1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

Maybe not the right topic to post as I wouldn't call him a hero yet.  I don't think he's said much about the virus/ jabbing although recall him asking a few months after covid had hit our shores asking "ok what's this covid shit all about then?"

Anyway his audience are quite mainstream and probably older/ middle aged.  When I read the comments earlier it was  over a 1/3 supportive and bit under 2/3rd's people saying leave it to the experts and shut up get your jab.  Good to see the pendulum swing  with more famous people bringing to attention and not making it heresy to question.

I haven't watched the video but based on the text that is a very mild form of vaccine hesitancy. I'd hope for more than a third agreeing with that but realistically it is an improvement. People will be wary of supporting him too as they won't want to be besmirched as an anti-vaxxer.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I haven't watched the video but based on the text that is a very mild form of vaccine hesitancy. I'd hope for more than a third agreeing with that but realistically it is an improvement. People will be wary of supporting him too as they won't want to be besmirched as an anti-vaxxer.

Iv'e looked previously at his tweets where somehow it's come up and it seemed to be mainly pro jabber mild covidians replying.  So I do think the 1/3 I quoted is an improvement.  I don't want to make it political but sadly that seems to be the case - a lot of his followers I think are quite left leaning (who for whatever reason are soft marks for Covidiania.   I do think his message in context maybe even more firm in 'questioning vaccine' than the video too (I didn't watch but had heard the story previously).  

The Masked Tulip

Megadeth Rocker Dave Mustaine Tells Concert Crowd ‘We Have the Power’ to Push Back Against Tyranny

Megadeth lead singer and guitarist — and one of the founding members of Metallica — Dave Mustaine told a crowd during a concert in New Jersey last week that “we have the power” to push back against the “tyranny” Americans are living under right now.

"Is there anybody here besides me who’s having a great fucking time?” Mustaine asked, to which the crowd responded with an affirmative roar.

“But I just wanna tell you how great it is — look around you guys, look to your right, look to your left, and look how wonderful this is,” Mustaine continued. “We’re all here together, we’re not in fucking bags, you know? We’re not freaking out, and we’re not yelling at people: ‘Where’s your fucking mask?’”

“Where’s your mask, you loud cow?” the rocker asked a sarcastically, as the crowd began to chant, “USA! USA! USA!” and “Fuck Joe Biden!”

Mustaine said “it starts with this kind of sensation that we feel right now, where we feel together, we feel like there’s strength in numbers. We feel we are invincible. People will not be able to stop us."

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 2

Bus Stop Boxer
28 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Megadeth Rocker Dave Mustaine Tells Concert Crowd ‘We Have the Power’ to Push Back Against Tyranny

Megadeth lead singer and guitarist — and one of the founding members of Metallica — Dave Mustaine told a crowd during a concert in New Jersey last week that “we have the power” to push back against the “tyranny” Americans are living under right now.

"Is there anybody here besides me who’s having a great fucking time?” Mustaine asked, to which the crowd responded with an affirmative roar.

“But I just wanna tell you how great it is — look around you guys, look to your right, look to your left, and look how wonderful this is,” Mustaine continued. “We’re all here together, we’re not in fucking bags, you know? We’re not freaking out, and we’re not yelling at people: ‘Where’s your fucking mask?’”

“Where’s your mask, you loud cow?” the rocker asked a sarcastically, as the crowd began to chant, “USA! USA! USA!” and “Fuck Joe Biden!”

Mustaine said “it starts with this kind of sensation that we feel right now, where we feel together, we feel like there’s strength in numbers. We feel we are invincible. People will not be able to stop us."

Great, so i have to like fucking Megadeth now too....:Jumping:

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Great, so i have to like fucking Megadeth now too....:Jumping:

Only after you listen through all nikki minaj's work... 

• Lol 3