DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

"His and Hers" pair of homes. What to do with the Euro millions win

201p

Don't buy if you are woke of course - his and hers is so last Presidential cycle.

Which one is hers then? :P

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/60172524#/

Two beautiful beachfront homes - the ideal 'his & hers' purchase. Situated on Sandbanks Peninsula with each having been individually designed providing the ultimate in luxury living and offering magnificent views.

La Baie and La Plage - the ultimate 'his & hers' purchase.

194759_28541431_IMG_01_0000.jpg

Surely the ultimate 'his n hers' house would be a single dwelling where they could live together.

This is a compromise 'his n hers' pair of houses for couples that don't really like one another very much, but who feel a bit guilty about it all and don't want to live that far apart.

goldbug9999
27 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I know someone who won 350k on the post code lottery earlier this week

Come on Stokie you know the rules, full disclosure required, have you ....

23 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Come on Stokie you know the rules, full disclosure required, have you ....

I only know her has miss xxxxx my lad knows her a lot better she is indeed his teacher was announced on the school’s Facebook and world book day reading type thing

Wight Flight
6 hours ago, dgul said:

Surely the ultimate 'his n hers' house would be a single dwelling where they could live together.

This is a compromise 'his n hers' pair of houses for couples that don't really like one another very much, but who feel a bit guilty about it all and don't want to live that far apart.

I know someone (quite a well known artist) that bought the house next door for their kids to live in.

Sounds quite reasonable, except the kids were 12 and 14.

14 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

I know someone (quite a well known artist) that bought the house next door for their kids to live in.

Sounds quite reasonable, except the kids were 12 and 14.

I threatened to do this when mine were that age and if I'd had the money...........I think it would have been me who would have moved out and left them to itxD

Bobthebuilder

Am I the only person in the world who thinks Sandbanks is a shit hole? Nothing there apart from some expensive houses, a ferry and some mackerel.

Archived