• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Censorship of the Internet by Google, YouTube, Facebook, BBC, Daily Mail & Others

Recommended Posts

Someone should build a website that strips links to the 'blocked' content youtube censors and provides an indexed searchable back door.

If it also indexed the unblocked content it could replace youtubes front entrance.

In simple terms youtube gets penetrated from both ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Someone should build a website that strips links to the 'blocked' content youtube censors and provides an indexed searchable back door.

If it also indexed the unblocked content it could replace youtubes front entrance.

In simple terms youtube gets penetrated from both ends.

 

They all seem to be moving to something called bitchute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Does seem a bit over the top..  apparently even Ron Paul has been affected by this now.

He's a US senator for heavens sake 9_9

Not over the top, a concerted attack on a different viewpoint than the left an attempt basically to hijack all media outlets.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swissy_fit said:

Isn't this just going to open a niche for other search engines etc?

WGAF about Youtube and Google, they'll just lose their place, won't they? It will become known that you search first Google then.... whatever the new thing is.

Or am I simplifying too much?

 

They have a near monopoly and it would be hard to replicate what they've done. The demonetizing means the content creators can't fund their work.

Remember the censorship is by the community - it is a bit like Maoist China where people snitch on you so the authorities can then take their justice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, davidg said:

They have a near monopoly and it would be hard to replicate what they've done. The demonetizing means the content creators can't fund their work.

Remember the censorship is by the community - it is a bit like Maoist China where people snitch on you so the authorities can then take their justice.

The let a thousand flowers bloom type of approach?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davidg said:

They have a near monopoly and it would be hard to replicate what they've done. The demonetizing means the content creators can't fund their work.

Remember the censorship is by the community - it is a bit like Maoist China where people snitch on you so the authorities can then take their justice.

 

Exactly that.

I have no doubt that in the decades ahead internet history posting records will be used before execution in the same way that wearing spectacles or someone having seen you read a book years previously were used in places like Cambodia, China, etc, as a means to eliminate vast numbers.

 

p.s.

 

We are fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Exactly that.

I have no doubt that in the decades ahead internet history posting records will be used before execution in the same way that wearing spectacles or someone having seen you read a book years previously were used in places like Cambodia, China, etc, as a means to eliminate vast numbers.

 

p.s.

 

We are fucked.

Oh well xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

My biggest fear is that the Universe is indifferent. That doing the right thing does not matter a single jot.

The universe is not sentient so yes, it is indifferent. However, you are as am I. To not do what is morally right is fine if you can the new live with that. There is no greater reckoning, there is no judgement day when you maker looks you in the eye.  

However, if we all live by the creed, do whatever the feck you want, then life becomes a hell hole for everyone. Morality and doing the right thing means we can rub along as a civilised society. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, One percent said:

The universe is not sentient so yes, it is indifferent. However, you are as am I. To not do what is morally right is fine if you can the new live with that. There is no greater reckoning, there is no judgement day when you maker looks you in the eye.  

However, if we all live by the creed, do whatever the feck you want, then life becomes a hell hole for everyone. Morality and doing the right thing means we can rub along as a civilised society. 

 

How do you know the Universe is not sentinent? It might be and we don't know it. We could be that sentinentality? We might be the concious of the Universe. Or maybe the Universe just does not give a fuck?

I've just hijacked my own thread. Don't worry, there will be another shocking example of censorship along shortly. In the meantime:

 

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Hopefully :)

But not those bastard Enterprise Trekkies or that awful new Discovery one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

How do you know the Universe is not sentinent? It might be and we don't know it. We could be that sentinentality? We might be the concious of the Universe. Or maybe the Universe just does not give a fuck?

I've just hijacked my own thread. Don't worry, there will be another shocking example of censorship along shortly. In the meantime:

 

But not those bastard Enterprise Trekkies or that awful new Discovery one.

It may well be tmt but for me, that  line of thinking leads to belief systems in a greater being aka, a god.  I'm not convinced by any of that and rather think that this is it.  Once we shuffle off the mortal,coil, that's it.  Over and out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

How do you know the Universe is not sentinent? It might be and we don't know it. We could be that sentinentality? We might be the concious of the Universe. Or maybe the Universe just does not give a fuck?

I've just hijacked my own thread. Don't worry, there will be another shocking example of censorship along shortly. In the meantime:

 

But not those bastard Enterprise Trekkies or that awful new Discovery one.

I didn't know that they were making another one.

I've tried watching all the other random Star Trek stuff, but only TOS and TNG cut it with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By The Masked Tulip
      This is a shocking story on Zerohedge. It is detailed so best to go have a look at the below link and read the article. Be warned, there are some images of people lying on the ground and the ground covered in blood.
      However, thankfully, there are no photos of the most horrific part of this story - that a baby was beheaded during the attack.
      Yes, you read that right.
      Apparently people who videod the after-math had the heavy hand of the German State, courtesy of the German Police, come down heavy on them for uploading the video online.
      Thankfully, a German newspaper decided to run with the story. There is at least one Western newspaper editor who can see the dangers coming towards us all.
      Germany: 'Decapitating' Freedom Of The Press?
      Zerohedge is reposting the story, with photos, here:
      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-06/germany-decapitating-freedom-press
      It originally was published here - without any graphic images;
      https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12618/germany-press-freedom
    • By XswampyX
      Man down! Man down!
      If @Goat is offensive to us then what are we to your average Joe on the internet.
       
    • By WorkingPoor
      It seems some prominet remainer MP's are trying to smear Leave.EU as a covert far right group masquerading as a pro brexit facebook group.
      I have been follwing this group on facebook and it has millions of followers and is always the go to place to reafirm that i am not alone in my political views re brexit.
      I can see another attempt to outlaw a group that does not follow the official narrative. 
      Here is the story 
      https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/cross-party-anger-at-probrexit-groups-offensive-tweet-36757686.html
      The All Party Parliamentary Group for British Muslims has called on Leave.EU to withdraw the “inflammatory” post and apologise.
      Tory MP and co-chairman of the APPG for British Muslims, Anna Soubry, said: “This tweet is thoroughly distasteful and offensive. It is also nothing to do with leaving the EU.
      “It is however proof that Leave.EU is a front organisation for a far-right group that is more interested in spreading hatred and creating division than upholding British values of respect and tolerance.”
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.