Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Comparing the "vaccines"


Carl Fimble
 Share

Recommended Posts

Libspero

The language is deliberately alarmist.

”hijacking”   “GMO” 

There’s not that much difference between this and most other vaccines in terms of those basic mechanics.

The AstraZ one looks like the only one that is significantly novel.    
 

IMHO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
6 hours ago, Libspero said:

The language is deliberately alarmist.

”hijacking”   “GMO” 

There’s not that much difference between this and most other vaccines in terms of those basic mechanics.

The AstraZ one looks like the only one that is significantly novel.    
 

IMHO

Yeah, the language could have been less emotional maybe, but I'd argue there's a HUGE difference between existing vaccines and these, things. These aren't deactivated viruses or low doses of virus. 

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yeah, the language could have been less emotional maybe, but I'd argue there's a HUGE difference between existing vaccines and these, things. These aren't deactivated viruses or low doses of virus. 

 

Doctor in below video takes us through the history of these types of vaccines, how they actually work, how they are not like any other vaccines and what she believes are real dangers that will begin to manifest themselves about 4 months after injection and up to the next 20 or so years.

I have listened to her say this on several other vids but this is the easiest to understand for lay people IMPO.

https://rumble.com/vegevn-medical-doctor-exposes-mass-eugenics-extermination-called-covid-19-vaccine.html

 

  • Informative 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Libspero
25 minutes ago, dgul said:

No.  This is wrong.  They're all very different from traditional vaccines. 

Thanks Dgul,

Never object to being corrected by someone who clearly knows their stuff  :Passusabeer:

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Libspero
45 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Doctor in below video takes us through the history of these types of vaccines, how they actually work, how they are not like any other vaccines and what she believes are real dangers that will begin to manifest themselves about 4 months after injection and up to the next 20 or so years.

I have listened to her say this on several other vids but this is the easiest to understand for lay people IMPO.

https://rumble.com/vegevn-medical-doctor-exposes-mass-eugenics-extermination-called-covid-19-vaccine.html

 

 

I find Alex Jones quite hard to watch..  and that lady is taking a long time to get to the point.

My question is,  perhaps to @dgul,   how is the mRNA vaccine different to what a virus usually does ?

My understanding is that viruses do exactly the same,   they hijack the ribosomes and insert their own RNA/DNA in order to reproduce.    And this happens all the time.

I understand that this is effectively the same thing as the vaccine is doing,    but why is it worse when the vaccine does it than when a virus does it.  Which they do all the time ?

I guess my issue is,  these medics are pointing out what it does as if that in itself is worrying.    I'm not so worried about the mechanism,  I'm more interested in what it is about the net result that we should be concerned about.    

Presumably,  it's that there is a reason the human body has never naturally developed its own resistance to the spike protein ?    Yet this is never the focus of the conversation.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
2 minutes ago, Libspero said:

 

I find Alex Jones quite hard to watch..  and that lady is taking a long time to get to the point.

My question is,  perhaps to @dgul,   how is the mRNA vaccine different to what a virus usually does ?

My understanding is that viruses do exactly the same,   they hijack the ribosomes and insert their own RNA/DNA in order to reproduce.    And this happens all the time.

I understand that this is effectively the same thing as the vaccine is doing,    but why is it worse when the vaccine does it than when a virus does it.  Which they do all the time ?

I guess my issue is,  these medics are pointing out what it does as if that in itself is worrying.    I'm not so worried about the mechanism,  I'm more interested in what it is about the net result that we should be concerned about.    

Presumably,  it's that there is a reason the human body has never naturally developed its own resistance to the spike protein ?    Yet this is never the focus of the conversation.. 

 

Alex Jones barely speaks during that video so that is no reason to dismiss what she is saying.

 

Yes, she takes time to explains things. About 45 minutes in total. It is a complicated topic that requires complicated explanations. They take time, not sound bites. 

Considering that a person's life could be at risk I thought it was worth my time to make a cuppa, sit down and listen.

The doctor answers your question to @dgul during the video, eloquently and, for me, alarmingly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Libspero
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The doctor answers your question to @dgul during the video, eloquently and, for me, alarmingly.

Ok   thanks.

I got about half way through and it didn't seem to be going anywhere..   I'll continue on your recommendation..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Ok   thanks.

I got about half way through and it didn't seem to be going anywhere..   I'll continue on your recommendation..

 

Please do. I think it is very important.

I am not a dummy but I have had to listen to it several times to take in what she says and understand stuff which is completely new to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

 

I find Alex Jones quite hard to watch..  and that lady is taking a long time to get to the point.

My question is,  perhaps to @dgul,   how is the mRNA vaccine different to what a virus usually does ?

My understanding is that viruses do exactly the same,   they hijack the ribosomes and insert their own RNA/DNA in order to reproduce.    And this happens all the time.

...

The viral vectors do exactly the same -- they're real viruses that have been engineered to also produce the spike protein.  But -- and this is very important -- they've been modified so that they cannot reproduce.  This modification is very robust -- they're not merely inactivated, they've had their a chunk of their DNA removed so that it is impossible.  But, other than this removal (and a few other bits) they're just like any other virus.  As soon as all the virus that's been injected has been removed by the immune system there's nothing left (a few days max).

The mRNA vaccines behave a bit like viruses, but they've only got the coding to produce the spike protein.  They not only can't reproduce themselves, but they don't have any 'code' at all to do anything other than make spike protein.  mRNA is very fragile so it'll just degrade into nothing within a relatively short time (days max).

IMO the approach is extremely safe.  However, that doesn't mean that there aren't significant risks -- just that the risks aren't so much about the mRNA in the cells or the way the adenovirus vector works.  IMO the concerns are about the belief that spike protein is a flawless way to provide immunity to covid (ie, risks of ADE) and about whether population-wide vaccination significantly increases the risk of vaccine escape.

[There are also residual risks to both approaches, such as viral recombination of non-human and human adenoviruses making a nasty chimera.  They're also not telling the truth about booster jabs -- AFAIKT they're not possible with adenovirus vectored vaccines (per specific adenovirus vector).  I'm also a bit concerned about PEG hypersensitivity, but there's little info about this as yet]

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Turned Out Nice Again

Hang on ... I may be misunderstanding this but I always assumed traditional vaccines inject antigens directly into the *bloodstream* which is where they elicit an antobody response.

Indirectly generating antigens in the blood by injecting *nucleic acids* (RNA / DNA) into cells (Pfizer, Moderna) and worse into cell nucleii (AZ, J&J) is surely novel, however that is achieved.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Libspero
13 minutes ago, dgul said:

PEG hypersensitivity, but there's little info about this as yet

Thanks Dgul,

I don't understand the concerns about PEG...  at least not the way they are portrayed. 

The objections are "it's horrible and used in antifreeze and industrial cleaners " etc etc..  well,   fine,  so is water a lot of the time, but the specific health concerns are never fully explained.   Everyone is hypersensitive to it and it will cause death and immune reactions and... etc..    well,    ok.  So why hasn't it?    Or at least,  why are those cases so rare ?    The posited  risks all appear short term not long term.   Yet the huge amount of data we now have about short term reactions to the vaccines is that,  on the whole,  there aren't many cases of extreme (or in most cases even mild) reactions.  The the fears (at least the short term ones) about PEG appear to be baseless AFIACT.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there any government listening to their experts that are saying these new vaccines are too risky to go all in so soon without the normal years length study of testing?

If all the world is onboard then that is in itself unique so less to worry about. Who are the countries taking a more cautious approach? Any?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dgul said:

My understanding is that up to last year about 100,000 people had been jabbed (ever) with an mRNA treatment.

I was well aware of the mRNA "Vaccines" but could you tell me more about this previous usage please?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Libspero
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Please do. I think it is very important.

I am not a dummy but I have had to listen to it several times to take in what she says and understand stuff which is completely new to me. 

I've finally watched all of it,  I'm not sure if I've taken it all an (amongst doing the work I'm actually paid to do :D ) but as far as I can make out the main concerns seem to all come back to ADE again..  or the response of the antibodies to future infections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I've finally watched all of it,  I'm not sure if I've taken it all an (amongst doing the work I'm actually paid to do :D ) but as far as I can make out the main concerns seem to all come back to ADE again..  or the response of the antibodies to future infections.

 

Yes. The common cold could - could - thus become lethal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Thanks Dgul,

I don't understand the concerns about PEG...  at least not the way they are portrayed. 

The objections are "it's horrible and used in antifreeze and industrial cleaners " etc etc..  well,   fine,  so is water a lot of the time, but the specific health concerns are never fully explained.   Everyone is hypersensitive to it and it will cause death and immune reactions and... etc..    well,    ok.  So why hasn't it?    Or at least,  why are those cases so rare ?    The posited  risks all appear short term not long term.   Yet the huge amount of data we now have about short term reactions to the vaccines is that,  on the whole,  there aren't many cases of extreme (or in most cases even mild) reactions.  The the fears (at least the short term ones) about PEG appear to be baseless AFIACT.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  There seems to be evidence that repeated doses of PEG creates an increased risk of immune reaction to the PEG -- so if they go with a mRNA booster you might expect ever increasing mild side effects, and more cases of anaphylaxis.  This would then 'partner' with the problems that adenovirus vectored vectored vaccines have with repeated doses.  Neither of these problems are insurmountable, but they're a 'current problem' getting in the way of casual statements about 'we'll just have an annual booster, just like flu'.

[A weird thing.  My mum has used eyedrops for years without problems.  She had the Pfizer jab.  After the jab she used the eyedrops and it gave her really bad conjunctivitis.  She changed eyedrop brand and the conjunctivitis went away.  The first brand used PEG as a 'lubricant' while the second didn't.  I wonder if she's become sensitised to the PEG...]

  • Informative 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass
1 minute ago, dgul said:

[A weird thing.  My mum has used eyedrops for years without problems.  She had the Pfizer jab.  After the jab she used the eyedrops and it gave her really bad conjunctivitis.  She changed eyedrop brand and the conjunctivitis went away.  The first brand used PEG as a 'lubricant' while the second didn't.  I wonder if she's become sensitised to the PEG...]

Mother In Law was pfizered, has dementia and is now complaining of things on her fingers. We are having a look today and I suspect they may be warts (herpes virus), she has never had warts in 80 years, bit odd they appear now?

  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Loki said:

I was well aware of the mRNA "Vaccines" but could you tell me more about this previous usage please?

There is an approved mRNA treatment for hereditary ATTR amyloidosis (actually two approved drugs that are similar and both use mRNA).  This has only been approved for the last two years and there's only about 50,000 cases worldwide, so there will be substantially fewer than that taking the drugs (presumably mainly in the USA).

In addition, there have been a large number of clinical trials for various disease treatments, with numbers taking the treatment usually around the mid hundreds for each one.  There's probably about 20 non-covid-related treatments that are at a rather advanced stage in their development (so perhaps been injected into thousands rather than hundreds).

I've made up the 100,000 based on the information above.  It'll probably be about that.

I'd note that it appears to be an intrinsically safe way of putting fancy proteins into the body.  The main problem I have with it is the specific proteins they're making (ie, is the spike protein the right approach for covid vaccines, and does that spike protein do anything else as it is swimming around the body post vaccination).

 

  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
12 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

No idea if this is an accurate comparison of the four different "vaccines", if it is then it's useful, and worrying :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/comparison-of-the-4-covid-kill-shots_B4ObRqyrtjA5Isk.html

11 min 30 ish long.

That seems very anti the AZ compared to the others.

These are our official stats about reactions and deaths:

AZO

Pfizer

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
Just now, Democorruptcy said:

That seems very anti the AZ compared to the others.

These are our official stats about reactions and deaths:

AZO

Pfizer

Our like DOSBODS, or our like our government?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...