• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Non-deluded scrappers? - The Preppers !

I've long been of the view that if most of us were Americans we would have made a very good living each running our own prepper businesses.

25 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Omg! How much do I like watching films of attractive girls firing guns!

Second only to cat videos on the internet I think.

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I've long been of the view that if most of us were Americans we would have made a very good living each running our own prepper businesses.

Second only to cat videos on the internet I think.

I thought this thread would have been another of your cock pics - the one of you with the whip...

Just now, mattydread said:

I thought this thread would have been another of your cock pics - the one of you with the whip...

I'll get pins coat. Bah

6 hours ago, SNACR said:

Anyone else ever feel that most of these Youtube prepper/survivalists would probably be dead in a week if TSHTF.

Probably. With all the weapons in the US it would be total carnage. Still like the one in my video though - great body, and mmm that voice, she could be making money on the phone sex lines. Normally loathe American women's voices, but hers...

7 hours ago, SNACR said:

Anyone else ever feel that most of these Youtube prepper/survivalists would probably be dead in a week if TSHTF.

Yes.  It doesn't seem to be actually about survivalism.  It's more like some sort of collecting hobby where you get to buy lots of cool stuff and compare your collection with everyone else.

There are conventions, trade shows, exciting new products.

It's a bit of a laugh, like those people who buy the latest gadgets for their caravan / camping holiday.

Who wouldn't want a titanium catapult or a solar powered water purification system? Great fun.

They'd all better off just going marauding in a apocalypse style event? i think that's what most peoples backup survival plan is? 

Why spend years prepping when you could just swipe a preppers gear? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

According to articles online Farmgirl has admitted to earning about 100K a year from her videos.

There are subtle BDSM elements of domination & submission in their videos - some might say not so subtle Master & slave elements. Certainly, the video where he uses a dog shock collar on her is, ahem, interesting.

7 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Anyone else been checking out farm girl's other videos? phwoar! not bad for 50, she's been offered $2m to go nude.

Good. God.