DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Masked Tulip

• Loki

• Hopeful

• Carl Fimble

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Without wading through 58 pages it is difficult to say what is on this thread, but I think (and may be proved wrong) that the general consensus on the site is that;- 1. if you are old, ill, fat a

I can't believe how many people are even thinking about having any of these "vaccines".  It's so obviously a bad idea, here's a short article making that point : "5 Questions To Ask Your Fri

I feel like I am living in a different universe. I come on here and I read considered opinion backed up with all kinds of evidence and critical thinking, and more often than not with some amount of de

Posted Images

Carl Fimble

Within the article above the were a number of links, here's one (it's an Off Guardian one ...) :

"Apr 8, 2020 272 

Coronavirus Fact-Check #2: “The Emergency Powers Will Only Last 2 years!”

Defenders of the Coronavirus Act claim the “extreme measures” are only temporary, but is that true?

Those of us who expressed concern at the scope, content and implications of the Coronavirus Act 2020 were often treated to this simple reply:

“It’s not a police state, the special powers only last for two years!”

This was widely reported in the media and became a go-to talking point for everyone interested in defending the Act.

But is it actually true?

Simply put: No. No it’s not.

Section 89 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 details just how many sections and sub-sections are not subject to the expiry clause. As well as all the “conditions” which, if met, would enable Ministers to waive the expiry clause on certain other sections and regulations.

The list is hugely long.

Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19(11), 21(7), 59-70, 72-74, 75(1) and 76. As well as parts of Schedules 1, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 10 through 13.

Fully one quarter (and possibly more) of the entire bill will never expire.

What do these excepted clauses cover?

For starters, sections 11, 12 & 13 grant permanent legal indemnity to the government, and any employees thereof, for any harm done when a patient is being treated for Covid19 or “suspected Covid19”.

With a possible vaccine speeding through the testing phase (or skipping it altogether) this could be important down the line.

Sections 59-70 cover the government’s power to postpone elections and are not subject to the expiry clause.

Section 75 totally removes the cap on government assistance to industry when that assistance is “coronavirus related”.

Section 76 simply says:

Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs are to have such functions as the Treasury may direct in relation to coronavirus or coronavirus disease.

Which is peculiarly vague. Whatever it means, it will never expire.

And hanging over all of that is section 89(3):

A Minister of the Crown may by regulations make transitional, transitory or saving provision in connection with the expiry of any provision of this Act.

…which seems to grant the government power to over-ride the expiry of any section of the act, should they deem it necessary.

So, to sum up, no these emergency measures won’t “expire in two years”.

Some of them might expire in 2 years (unless a minister decides they shouldn’t) and others will last forever."

https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/08/coronavirus-fact-check-2-the-emergency-powers-will-only-last-2-years/

• Informative 8
stokiescum

I will hang on has long has I can because im

a cunt 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 3
Whowhywhen?

I disagree with a lot of what you say and believe @Carl Fimble.  But what you are trying to get across in the posts above is noble and true.

Thank you.

• Cheers 3
Stuey

I've been trying to keep some sort of peace in the family by saying the risk/benefit is different for different people. Plus it's for the individual to decide. I don't think we can discount just how much some of them have had their confidence shot over the last year.

Reckon I'll get the same "willingness to see the other side" back in return ?

It's like the good ol' Brexit days. 

• Agree 6
Carl Fimble
4 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Really isn't any point in trying.

I just say to anyone under 60 that proudly announces they have been jabbed 'well done, you're brave' and leave that hanging.

I'll struggle to not shake my head and say "fucking idiot".

My mother in law has been jabbed, and I've been told I'm not to mention it, or join in any conversation relating to it!

• Agree 1
ccc
31 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah If vaccine development historically takes 5-10 years and there was a safe way to drop that approval time to one year, wouldn’t the pharma industry have already done that before now? They weren’t spending all that money and time for the sake of it. 

And if it was safe, would there be all these clauses to prevent various bodies from prosecution?

Don't be an idiot !!

One of the common excuses rolled out is "funding" 

For the likes of Pfizer that's worth a quarter of a TRILLION dollars. xD

Just so ridiculous its embarrassing. 

They don't make a single penny until it's approved and being sold. Every single cost until that point is sunk.

But no they do this over ten years when they could over one if they felt like it. 

People that believe that are retarded. That's not offensive. It's just true. 

In fact it might actually be offensive. To those that have actual retardations. Even they wouldn't be so slow as to believe such nonsense. 

It's beyond retarded. 

• Agree 4
The Masked Tulip

The indemnity to the govt - i.e. boris & co and civil servants - is very telling. Didn't doctors also wrangle some indemnity as well?

Why don't the govt think that they will be fine without this protection? At what point did someone raise: "You know, we should cover out backs with a get out of gaol clause.".

Edited by The Masked Tulip
  • Agree 5
M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah If vaccine development historically takes 5-10 years and there was a safe way to drop that approval time to one year, wouldn’t the pharma industry have already done that before now? They weren’t spending all that money and time for the sake of it. 

And if it was safe, would there be all these clauses to prevent various bodies from prosecution?

Anyone who I speak to who has had the Jab have complete confidence in the Scientists.

They say that the Scientists know what they are doing and it wouldn't be approved if it wasn't safe.

To the best of my knowledge they haven't been approved and only have emergency approval.

• Agree 2
mattydread
1 hour ago, ccc said:

Don't be an idiot !!

One of the common excuses rolled out is "funding" 

For the likes of Pfizer that's worth a quarter of a TRILLION dollars. xD

Just so ridiculous its embarrassing. 

They don't make a single penny until it's approved and being sold. Every single cost until that point is sunk.

But no they do this over ten years when they could over one if they felt like it. 

People that believe that are retarded. That's not offensive. It's just true. 

In fact it might actually be offensive. To those that have actual retardations. Even they wouldn't be so slow as to believe such nonsense. 

It's beyond retarded. 

JoeDavola
22 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Anyone who I speak to who has had the Jab have complete confidence in the Scientists.

They say that the Scientists know what they are doing and it wouldn't be approved if it wasn't safe.

A bloke I knew was killed accidentally in his early 30's by a painkiller prescribed by a doc in Canada.

Look at all the side effects and horror stories of the drug Propecia which is used for vanity reasons (hair loss) and has been on sale since 1997, and continues to be sold even though they had to slap a suicide warning on the box (seriously).

Both of the above developed by these infallible scientists.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 4
The Masked Tulip
35 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

To the best of my knowledge they haven't been approved and only have emergency approval.

Yes, only emergency approval. The doc is on the UK Govt website.

jm51

Forget the name but there's a quit smoking pill that increases the chances of suicide.

Healthier to keep smoking.

JoeDavola
44 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Forget the name but there's a quit smoking pill that increases the chances of suicide.

I bet it's the antidepressant Wellbutrin, which is sold under the brand name Zyban for smoking cessation.

Messes with dopamine levels in the brain. Like all antidepressants very hit and miss as to what it's actually gonna do to you.

• Agree 2
The Masked Tulip
6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

If they ever admit that the vaccines aren't 100% safe and tested as any other vaccine, they'll say it was because they had to rush it out due to the Covid emergency and had no choice.

That is what the assessment and temporary authorisation docs on the govt website basically say.

Funn3r

I have tried all these arguments and given up. Whatever you say, they either don't understand or reject as untrue (even though it is true.) Obviously I've studied it intensely because I care but they know very little factually beyond it's a needle and a bottle and A Very Good Thing.

So their final statement is "you're just selfish and don't care about herd immunity for the rest of us."

Which is a conversation stopper really as there's no point continuing with counter-arguments about leaky vaccines as inside their heads they have already closed the conversation.

• Agree 8
The Masked Tulip
58 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I have tried all these arguments and given up. Whatever you say, they either don't understand or reject as untrue (even though it is true.) Obviously I've studied it intensely because I care but they know very little factually beyond it's a needle and a bottle and A Very Good Thing.

So their final statement is "you're just selfish and don't care about herd immunity for the rest of us."

Which is a conversation stopper really as there's no point continuing with counter-arguments about leaky vaccines as inside their heads they have already closed the conversation.

I just had a chat with a lady I know to chat with. She is having the pfizer jab next Friday. In conversation I merely asked whether she had thought about not having it. I said nothing about vaccines or possible dangers. She looked horrified that I would even suggest considering not having the jab and quickly ended the conversation.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Inigo
2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I bet it's the antidepressant Wellbutrin, which is sold under the brand name Zyban for smoking cessation.

Messes with dopamine levels in the brain. Like all antidepressants very hit and miss as to what it's actually gonna do to you.

I was prescribed that to help me give up smoking, felt like I was off my face on drugs (which I guess I was) and then my hands and feet swelled up like balloons, so much so that I couldn't use cutlery to eat.  Decided to keep smoking for a while.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Wight Flight
17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I was prescribed that to help me give up smoking, felt like I was off my face on drugs (which I guess I was) and then my hands and feet swelled up like balloons, so much so that I couldn't use cutlery to eat.  Decided to keep smoking for a while.

Bloody hell - you became an American?

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1
BoSon

Won't be long before it will be racist to not have the vaccine if you're not a BAMEr. All none BAME must have the vaccine to protect the BAME who are exercising their right as a minorty group to be suspicious of the age old whitey oppression.

Merely questioning whether to have it will be racist. :ph34r:

Fortunately I've got my get out of racist jail card in the form of an epi pen and a sudden onset of serious allergies including peanuts. If they don't believe me are they really going to feed me peanuts to prove it? xD

Strangely dry roasted peanuts don't cause a problem. No I can't explain it, ask the scientists. xD

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1
jm51

I now identify as BAME.

I have more in common with BAME than I have with woke whiteys.

• Agree 2