DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines"

Yadda yadda yadda
19 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Should be a problem in Woke public sector Wales.

I expect the depth of concern for Indians amongst the woke Welsh public sector is very deep for those residing within 120 miles or so of Aberystwyth. Very shallow beyond.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Masked Tulip

• Long time lurking

• Loki

• Adarmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Without wading through 58 pages it is difficult to say what is on this thread, but I think (and may be proved wrong) that the general consensus on the site is that;- 1. if you are old, ill, fat a

Stand in the Park today at the bandstand in Dock Park Dumfries. As the three of us approached the park we noted 3 parked police vans and two police walking by the bandstand and further on. There

tldr; it is a fair point, but it isn't 'absolutely true' -- there are significant concerns about the current approaches to covid and those that express concerns are being rational rather than anti-sci

Posted Images

Hail the Tripod
3 minutes ago, BoSon said:

Under 40s targetted for the vaccine as a significant number are vulnerable through obesity and relative poor health from lifestyle. Government can't fat shame them so has to tar everyone with the same brush.

It's always been the rhetoric throughout covid that the healthy are making sacrifices for the vulnerable, and they're going to take that all the way down the age groups to children. The epitomy of 'everyone has to win something on sportsday' cultural softening, in this case the reverse, everyone has to lose through covid.

I think a lot of people think that if you can just vaccinate enough people, we can eradicate it “like with Smallpox”.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
apples
Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

I think a lot of people think that if you can just vaccinate enough people, we can eradicate it “like with Smallpox”.

I think a lot of people don't think. They feel. The vaccination turns bad feelings into good feelings.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2
Bus Stop Boxer
57 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

The whole setup is ridiculous, which makes me believe the narrative we are being fed is a lie and something more nefarious is happening in the background

See also Milan last Feb.

News showing carnage in hospitals, flights out to the slopes for half term continued full pelt.

Just more total contradictory shite on the pile.

• Agree 2
The Masked Tulip
39 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I expect the depth of concern for Indians amongst the woke Welsh public sector is very deep for those residing within 120 miles or so of Aberystwyth. Very shallow beyond.

Virtually all of Wales is in that area.

ccc
4 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Would these hypothetical people be making appointments and not attending, or not making an appointment when contacted?

What would your guess be?

Letters sent - not appointments made by the individual. That will be changing soon. Maybe. 

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Manchester, judging by a DM article.

Quite possibly. But my little burd might be referencing somewhere else. 

3 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Is the non-attending rate people who book and don't attend or does this city just hand out appointments that people are not attending?

See above. 

2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

saw an article about glasgow getting rising indian cases as well

What's that game you play in Gala where people stamp on bits of paper with big pens ? 

• Informative 3
Yadda yadda yadda
51 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Virtually all of Wales is in that area.

Yes, I doubt they care about Indians in England let alone those in India.

ashestoashes
38 minutes ago, ccc said:

What's that game you play in Gala where people stamp on bits of paper with big pens ? 

don't know, not from the borders

glaswegians have been told to eat green vegetables to avoid the covid, Tam was heard to say "that's me hen, I've had ma chips" 

Edited by ashestoashes
Chewing Grass

Just been in a teams meeting and one blokes daughter has just come in and said to him she has booked a jab as she is the only one in the family who hasn't and her Grandad told her to lie about her age to get it, so she did.

What sort of QA is going on here, none.

How does this stack-up with 'informed consent'?

If you lie about your age it is just consent.

BoSon
2 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Like how global climate change can be solved in the UK. xD

"no one is safe until everyone is safe" xD

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
Austin Allegro
21 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just been in a teams meeting and one blokes daughter has just come in and said to him she has booked a jab as she is the only one in the family who hasn't and her Grandad told her to lie about her age to get it, so she did.

It's like boys lying about their age so they could join up to be blown to bits in a trench in France in 1915.

• Agree 6
Cosmic Apple
31 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

So if she says she's 16 its now ok? (Once social distancing is lifted ofc!) :ph34r:

Yadda yadda yadda
47 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Might not work when she turns up. I think they have access to an NHS database. I wouldn't want to be the official that let an underage girl have a vaccine. If she had any notable side effects you could be in trouble.

Mirror Mirror
16 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Might not work when she turns up. I think they have access to an NHS database. I wouldn't want to be the official that let an underage girl have a vaccine. If she had any notable side effects you could be in trouble.

It’s not long till they start on the kids, can’t she wait till then?

15 hours ago, Battenberg said:

Spoke to someone today who had the Pfizer vaccine. After first one she had nightmares for three weeks, after second one she’s had a constant headache for the last four weeks. 

That she's living in a dystopian future? Same one I've been having over a year now...

• Cheers 1
sleepwello'nights
3 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

A theme for another episode of The Indian Doctor.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01cz639