DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines"

Carl Fimble

Bus Stop Boxer

Dan Wooton about to do a piece on AZ and clots. Right now.

GB News.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
  • Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
8 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Go fuck yourself Steve you massive pointless show pony twat.

With extra "shithouse" topping.

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, The Generation Game said:

Is 911 being used so that the search is flooded with Lambda news rather than how Biden withdrew troops from Afghanistan and hasn't it been a great success subsequently?

All gears are now revers 

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

image.thumb.png.46b285823180ffad86662bdd225a1dc0.png

What other purposes would you be vaccinated for? Let me think.

Well, that's my holidays to the US gone. I was planning on moving in next door to Moan and Meg when I win the Euromillions jackpot.

• Agree 3

The Grey Man

A musician who got sucked in by anti-vax propaganda is urging other sceptics to get jabbed as he fights for his life in hospital.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/covid-sceptic-urges-people-jabbed-5774776.amp

Still able to speak without a ventalator.

So...we know..your in ur 40s. Not enough in that group vaxxed then. Asian. Another tick.

And the government think unspecified anti vax concerns led to hospital for vaccine " hesitancy".

Another tick.

He is lucky avoiding the ravaging weight loss in the seriously ill.

So many cases like this this past few weeks.

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Van Lady said:

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTYYYYYYYYY…….

Brings back memories.

That old show Not The 9-oclock News did a brilliant spoof of darts.  At the time there were all these drink-n-drive commercials about 80ml alcohol being the limit but the show had the darts announcer shouting "180! (milliliters)"

Also had fat bloke sinking a pint and the announcer going "bullseye!" but then a shot of the fat bloke vomiting followed by "oh dear it's come out again"

I was a regular at Lakeside night club and always annoying when darts week was on and you couldn't park.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Lightly Toasted
39 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Diane has a new job

You have to admire their weasel "correctly" attempt to save face. I wish I'd known the technique in my school maths exams. "My answer correctly referred to a different question."

• Lol 3

Bkkandrew
3 hours ago, dgul said:

They're deluded.

Everyone knows that NZ has kept covid away because Jacinda put eye-of-newt and toe-of-frog in the water systems, and dances naked every full moon.

We tried it in the UK, but the nurses didn't dance well enough and Boris couldn't get any newts.

Wouldn't have been a problem then if his mayoral predecessor was in charge.

• Lol 1

Captain Cavey
4 hours ago, dgul said:

They're deluded.

Everyone knows that NZ has kept covid away because Jacinda put eye-of-newt and toe-of-frog in the water systems, and dances naked every full moon.

We tried it in the UK, but the nurses didn't dance well enough and Boris couldn't get any newts.

She should be happy that her black magic is working, so why the long face?

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Bedrag Justesen
1 hour ago, Lightscribe said:

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.”

BD9AD515-10E3-480B-ACA0-C5EADCED05FA.thumb.jpeg.4c6d33e2808e579c8525080d5c4b1239.jpeg

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Jabs ?

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

The Generation Game
6 hours ago, Funn3r said:

That old show Not The 9-oclock News did a brilliant spoof of darts.  At the time there were all these drink-n-drive commercials about 80ml alcohol being the limit but the show had the darts announcer shouting "180! (milliliters)"

Also had fat bloke sinking a pint and the announcer going "bullseye!" but then a shot of the fat bloke vomiting followed by "oh dear it's come out again"

I was a regular at Lakeside night club and always annoying when darts week was on and you couldn't park.

Triple vodka, single pint and another single pint. 

Try this one from "World of pub". 19:50 in. 

Wight Flight
10 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

He replied... usual attack by the ignorant by suggesting I'm frothing at the mouth with rage aka gammon 

20210812_215621.jpg

20210812_215702.jpg

Picking up on the bit that says you know three people that have caught covid a second time after being jabbed.

Very odd.

AFAIK nobody that is unjabbed has caught covid twice.

• Agree 2

Wight Flight
8 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

image.thumb.png.46b285823180ffad86662bdd225a1dc0.png

Oh fuck.

I think it best if I don't tell Mrs Flight. It will finish her off.

• Agree 1

stop_the_craziness
3 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Seems legit

mz1qhy2m00h71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

State-sponsored cyber-bullying.  What a beautiful time to be alive.

• Agree 8