DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Utter bullshit.

Loki

As we near the end

So things will go back to 'normal'...as in November 2019?

Oh, I see. So we haven't neared the end of anything

• Agree 1
fishman

On Friday i received a flyer from a local surgery that is handing covid vaccinations. That in itself is a bit strange as I don't recall seeing one in the last 20 years. Anyhow, I can't remember the exact words as it's now in the bin but it said something like " there are no reported long term side effects of the vaccine". I honestly didn't think I'd ever get to see actual 100% blatant propoganda playing out in front of my own eyes.

Edited by fishman
Spelling
  • Agree 7
  • Informative 3
  • Lol 1
ccc
27 minutes ago, fishman said:

On Friday i received a flyer from a local surgery that is handing covid vaccinations. That in itself is a bit strange as I don't recall seeing one in the last 20 years. Anyhow, I can't remember the exact words as it's now in the bin but it said something like " there are no reported long term side effects of the vaccine". I honestly didn't think I'd ever get to see actual 100% blatant propoganda playing out in front of my own eyes.

O.o

xD

Fucking hell. 

• Agree 2
fishman
2 minutes ago, ccc said:

O.o

xD

Fucking hell. 

Right, fished it out of the bin. Actual quote "no long-term complications have been reported"

• Lol 2
ashestoashes
31 minutes ago, fishman said:

I saw a banana in the gutter at the side of a road today, I thought that's a bit racist, see propaganda works

Bornagain
9 minutes ago, fishman said:

Right, fished it out of the bin. Actual quote "no long-term complications have been reported"

Death = not a long term complication.:Jumping:

ccc
8 minutes ago, fishman said:

That's probably even worse. 

Long term. It's been in use for barely 6 months. 

• Agree 4
Bus Stop Boxer

https://www.sonymusic.co.uk/bbc-radio-1s-live-lounge-allstars-single-times-like-these-hits-no-1-in-the-uk-chart/

Fucking hell.

I became aware of this atrocity in the meat aisle in ASDA yesterday. I could not believe my ears...

To think for a large chunk of my earlier life, i wanted to move amongst these types of people.

Most of them sound like theyre bending one out after a particularly challenging jalfrezi.

And i literally dont know who any of them are apart from the Palomabeast that mumbles away towards the end.

Not Dave Grohls finest hour.

What a gutless let down musicians are. They fucking disgust me to be honest.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 2
Caravan Monster
5 hours ago, fishman said:

I'm starting to wonder if 'they' are on the ropes with the vaccine narrative and whatever reason it is being pushed for. The media kind of get away with it, but it's really risky for Government ministers and publicly funded organisations like the NHS to make dishonest propagandistic claims about covid and vaccines that they can later be called out on. The evasive and I suspect untruthful claims made by SAGE types about vaccines and covid transmissibility also stood out. The internet doesn't forget and betraying public trust over something of this magnitude could cost them dearly in the future.

• Agree 5
dgul
3 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

https://www.sonymusic.co.uk/bbc-radio-1s-live-lounge-allstars-single-times-like-these-hits-no-1-in-the-uk-chart/

Fucking hell.

I became aware of this atrocity in the meat aisle in ASDA yesterday. I could not believe my ears...

To think for a large chunk of my earlier life, i wanted to move amongst these types of people.

Most of them sound like theyre bending one out after a particularly challenging jalfrezi.

And i literally dont know who any of them are apart from the Palomabeast that mumbles away towards the end.

Every generation has their dancing in the street.

• Lol 2
stokiescum
5 hours ago, fishman said:

What’s long term 6 fucking weeks 

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
fishman
2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

What’s long term 6 fucking weeks 

Exactly - it's a lie and I want to know why they're fucking lying to us.

Edited by fishman
  • Agree 7
Caravan Monster
4 minutes ago, fishman said:

It's a complex, baffling, unprecedented situation. For the first time in my life I don't trust the government. How anyone can take the vaccine in the context of all the obvious politics and  inconsistencies is beyond me. 

If the fuckers had just said - a vaccine is now available, it does xyz - based on your own personal risk profile, have it if you want, if you don't want it no biggie, I might have actually fucking had it. I just don't know who to trust anymore. 

Not having it seems an eminently sensible holding position , even though I've just had to christen my sister in law "witchfider general" because she seems desperate to know if I've had the jab and will probably never speak to me again if she finds out I'm a selfish antivax nutter.

2020 changed my perceptions in the sense that I knew that authorities and politicians lie and steal beforehand, but realizing the reality and extent of it was a shocker. Negotiating a society of confused and frightened people often holding strongly opposing views that they are either highly vocal about or reluctant to share is tricky too.

• Agree 4
Hancock
6 hours ago, Shamone said:

Look at the state of it. Almost like the Great War. I was in that very spot on Tuesday and it was fucking heaving - full of retards and bellends. Bullshit as usual. Fucking state on this cuntry.

B66076D5-1F14-4237-9BBD-DED85E7B7A2B.jpeg

What remarkable spirit have we seen?

If spineless braindead pleb sheeple walking around in masks and jumping out the way of someone walking past them is remarkable spirit then i am surprised.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
fishman
3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

What remarkable spirit have we seen?

If spineless braindead pleb sheeple walking around in masks and jumping out the way of someone walking past them is remarkable spirit then i am surprised.

We've done a great job staying home, eating shit, watching Netflix. WW2 vets would be proud.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1
Hancock
2 minutes ago, fishman said:

We've done a great job staying home, eating shit, watching Netflix. WW2 vets would be proud.

Yes those soldiers in WW1 who were stuck in the trenches for weeks on end, with bombs and bullets flying in their direction don't know how lucky they are.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
George Dawes

This whole thing is bollocks. Went to retail park to get fuel, the place was absolutely heaving. Mongs walking about with Costa coffees, half the shops not open but they’re all piling into m and s and home bargains.

the propaganda now to get the vaccine is full on, relative spouting sound bites from bbc news, it’s like living in the twilight zone

• Agree 5
  • Informative 2
Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

I'm starting to wonder if 'they' are on the ropes with the vaccine narrative and whatever reason it is being pushed for. The media kind of get away with it, but it's really risky for Government ministers and publicly funded organisations like the NHS to make dishonest propagandistic claims about covid and vaccines that they can later be called out on. The evasive and I suspect untruthful claims made by SAGE types about vaccines and covid transmissibility also stood out. The internet doesn't forget and betraying public trust over something of this magnitude could cost them dearly in the future.

Im happy to help in this regard.

• Agree 1
Long time lurking
1 hour ago, fishman said:

Exactly - it's a lie and I want to know why they're fucking lying to us.

They wouldn't would they ,it`s all in the wording 

image.thumb.png.efce88bd0ef414126caea189477689c1.png

Dogtania
7 hours ago, ccc said:

O.o

xD

Fucking hell. 

Orwellian almost or maybe just gobblydegook... Not sure if that even warrants saying it's a logical fallacy it's that absurd

• Agree 1
Bus Stop Boxer
6 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Fucking hell.

This is more apt.