DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

End of days type of situation

ccc

Iamcynical
3 minutes ago, ccc said:

Anyone else get this feeling ? 

I hope not but it all just seems too perfectly set up. 

All these people being injected with something most probably don't need. 

If ADE does kick off in October the UK will be properly fucked. 

Like Mad Max type of fucked. :ph34r:

Battle lines appear to be being drawn.  

It feels like those of us trying to resist this bullshit are in the minority, therefore we have one hell of a battle on our hands. 

• Agree 9

10 minutes ago, ccc said:

My brain's gone...what's ADE?

• Agree 1

sarahbell
13 minutes ago, ccc said:

I've just got an excellent pension forecast so yes you're almost certainly right.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 3

Bus Stop Boxer
1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

If half of the population does, will the property still be really expensive? 

Rishi is here to help.

Always.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

ninjaborrower

The system has to much debt and they are slowly moving over to something new while making sure they stay in power and control, and most people are so dependant they are going along with it

Theres no end of days, unless you have a bankfull of ones and zeros

• Agree 2

XswampyX
2 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

If half of the population does, will the property still be really expensive? 

No.

23 minutes ago, ccc said:

They will need something for which to blame the colossal deflationary bust that is forecast for the end of this year.

Other than the obvious answers of nothing being sorted out in 2008. 

People look at me weird when I say finance is the dog and everything else is the tail, and all the news do is post-rationalise the facts to fit their story.

COVID? Best explanation I've heard was that it meant they could shut down the world economy and print trillions without inflation immediately running high. (No velocity)

Even if that is a little pie in the sky it makes more sense than anything I've seen all year in response to the virus.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

fishman
8 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I know this sounds really over-dramatic, so please don't take it the wrong way.....I've really come to terms with the idea that if the next 30 years of my life are going to lived in a dystopian nightmare, then being dead really doesn't scare me all that much.  I've had a brilliant time up until now.  It's the young I feel sorry for.

Same - just this week reflected I've had a good innings. Some crazy times when young, a bit of travel and a beautiful family. I even got to see wolves beat man u a couple of times.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

My brain's gone...what's ADE?

Antibody dependent enhancement. 

Basically the potential for those who have had the "vaccine" to die next year for merely catching a cold. 

It's possible. Probably won't happen but if it does.  O.o

• Agree 2
  • Informative 5

1 minute ago, ccc said:

Antibody dependent enhancement. 

Basically the potential for those who have had the "vaccine" to die next year for merely catching a cold. 

It's possible. Probably won't happen but if it does.  O.o

Thanks...just googled it and read about it.   Prion death scares me more tbh

• Agree 2

57 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

Battle lines appear to be being drawn.  

It feels like those of us trying to resist this bullshit are in the minority, therefore we have one hell of a battle on our hands. 

Time to plan.

I could do with some allies. I'm not sure how to find some. Any Fifers here?!

Edited by McKay

Rare Bear
46 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I've just got an excellent pension forecast so yes you're almost certainly right.

Funny, I had one this week too. Not the absolute amount but the percentage increase in a year. Think I'll take my 25% tax free before it all goes tits up.

• Cheers 1

XswampyX
1 minute ago, Rare Bear said:

Funny, I had one this week too. Not the absolute amount but the percentage increase in a year. Think I'll take my 25% tax free before it all goes tits up.

Before? xD

The world is insane. Bat shit crazy!

Rare Bear
Just now, XswampyX said:

Before? xD

The world is insane. Bat shit crazy!

I mean before that particular pension fund goes TU.😄

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
7 minutes ago, Rare Bear said:

55 in May. Planning on taking the lot. About £30k after tax. not something ive paid in to for years but im having it out. That said, its already down about a grand in a month.

If she blows just prior to anniversary, after starting it in 1989, that would be rather fucking typical.

• Lol 1

23rdian
12 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

If half of the population dies, will the property still be really expensive? 

The thing is population is most likely getting out of hand. It might be that (rightly) some sort of control is needed. 

Thinking just on a national level, how are we going to keep housing people who both arrive and are born here. Do we think that shelter which costs more and more and is smaller and smaller is going to result in a happy populace?

All I know is I'm not buying the narrative at the moment. There is too much to question.

Why did the Chinese make/release this? If not what was all the acting about? Did we know? Were we complicit? If it's naturally highly deadly disease why does it need a misinformation/propaganda/advertising campaign?

Will we really come out of lockdown? Or is it just talk? Why is the vax being pushed on people who do not want or need it?

Should I trust politicians so have my best interests at heart when nothing they do ever improves my life? Only makes it worse? What about the financial connection as stated above? The spending? The unsustainability if the debt based system. Would they lie to further their aims i.e. IRAQ? 

I have never been a CT but I'm not buying it.

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 10

I'm very much hoping that if the 'bad stuff' is going to come it will will happen soon.

That way we'll only put 50% of the middle aged and 100% of pensioners at risk.

If it doesn't come until autumn there's a risk that we'll have vaccinated a large %age of youngsters as well.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

12 hours ago, ccc said:

I also would not be totally surprised if everyone who's had the vaccine is toast.

Like everyone, I will be hugely sad for all thye freind and family lost but I'm not convinced it will cause mad max style violence or even escape from LA type disorder. After all what will getting angry achieve? Hopefully there may be the odd one who goes for some of the elites aand they get an unpleasant end but I don't feel a desire to sacrifice myself for revenge would by my own reaction to this situation.

Those who survived will be too few and have too little resource to defeat the powerful elite who would have planned this and I think life will get back to a new nomal with world pop reduced considerably. I  can understand why anyone who can take care to keep them and theirs safe might see that as a better future for themselves. Sort of like the 1950s with modern tech and medicine.

• Agree 2

Bear Hug
12 minutes ago, dgul said:

I'm very much hoping that if the 'bad stuff' is going to come it will will happen soon.

That way we'll only put 50% of the middle aged and 100% of pensioners at risk.

If it doesn't come until autumn there's a risk that we'll have vaccinated a large %age of youngsters as well.

But it's likely to be seasonal though, right? So it's not going to happen until winter. 

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Agree 1