DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Shitting myself to death

ninjaborrower

ninjaborrower

I find that i cant get a good night sleep anymore,, its not the worry of covid or getting poisoned by bill gates as he trys to jab me or my loved ones with his poisoned plague prick but the fear that if i go to the toilet i will not stop myself from shitting myself to death,

The thought off sitting there, all this fear just building up , my guts turning over with what the bbc has told me, and then just shitting myself and not stopping, 

• Informative 2
  • Lol 2

George Dawes
1 hour ago, ninjaborrower said:

I find that i cant get a good night sleep anymore,, its not the worry of covid or getting poisoned by bill gates as he trys to jab me or my loved ones with his poisoned plague prick but the fear that if i go to the toilet i will not stop myself from shitting myself to death,

The thought off sitting there, all this fear just building up , my guts turning over with what the bbc has told me, and then just shitting myself and not stopping, 

Not watching the bbc helps immensely and tequila helps even more 👍

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

stokiescum

Wtf have you been smoking my main fear haveing a turd is the cat biteing my toe it’s a cunt .how old are you and are you being fucking serious.I should start an agony aunt type thread up I’m sure me and xxy can listen to manly gripes without takeing the piss well maybe not 

Edited by stokiescum
  • Lol 3

OurDayWillCome
2 hours ago, ninjaborrower said:

I get that, there’s only so much bullshit you can handle before it comes out the other end. 

1 hour ago, XswampyX said:

Just let it go.

Fuck off Elsa!

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Carl Fimble
7 hours ago, ninjaborrower said:

I'm not Dutch but I am shitting here reading this. 

• Lol 3

Carl Fimble

I'd recommend not watching telly, and just going for a shit if you need one. You only have so much shit in you, so it won't go on forever. 

You need to take your mind off this whole Corona Virus shit. 

Just remember to have lots and lots and lots of bog roll, and wash your hands afterwards, for at least 20 seconds, while singing happy birthday three times, oh and clap like a retarded seal every Thu at 8pm, and wear your mask, and follow the arrows on the floor, and don't forget to sanitize your hands, and anything you touch, and stay indoors, protect others, and the NHS. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp
  • Lol 2

Caravan Monster

Anxiety is definitely one of the 28913 vague symptoms of the coof. You're right to be afraid because it will almost certainly kill you and everyone you love. Do your duty and immediately report yourself to the authorities and then lock yourself in isolation for at least 2 weeks. Don't forget a bucket to shit in as it is too dangerous to leave the isolation room and be sure to have a licensed tv so that the national broadcaster can inform you of the truth and keep you safe in child like innocence.

Edited by Caravan Monster

Sucralose Ray Leonard

I can't promise it will solve your problem, but if you can hold off pooing yourself to death until you are on work time, you will feel so much better watching your intestines fold over themselves below you, knowing you are at least getting paid at the same time.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

wash your hands afterwards, for at least 20 seconds

Remember to say the words when you wash:

fear.thumb.jpeg.db738718896508417c1f65cd9873dff5.jpeg

• Lol 3

8 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Wtf have you been smoking my main fear haveing a turd is the cat biteing my toe it’s a cunt .how old are you and are you being fucking serious.I should start an agony aunt type thread up I’m sure me and xxy can listen to manly gripes without takeing the piss well maybe not 

I'd be more worried about rats and snakes.  But then I have lived in some odd places.

• Lol 1