DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Ebola vaccine licensed for use December 2019

dgul

I have this terrible feeling that we're going to have to worry more about Ebola at some point.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
sarahbell
1 hour ago, dgul said:

I have this terrible feeling that we're going to have to worry more about Ebola at some point.

You can keep out of Africa. But can we keep Africa out?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
dgul
5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

You can keep out of Africa. But can we keep Africa out?

Covid has demonstrated that not only do they have no will to have control over the stuff they should have control over (international travel) they also have no control over the stuff where it should be assumed that they'd have absolute control (illegal border crossing).

• Agree 5
sarahbell
2 minutes ago, dgul said:

Covid has demonstrated that not only do they have no will to have control over the stuff they should have control over (international travel) they also have no control over the stuff where it should be assumed that they'd have absolute control (illegal border crossing).

An Ebola outbreak next year would be amazing. 

In terms of population crisis.

Carl Fimble

I've not looked into Ebola at all, but suspect it's awful, but I still have more trepidation over whatever "vaccine" they want to give me than the thing itself. 

*Off to look into Ebola....*

sarahbell
47 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I've not looked into Ebola at all, but suspect it's awful, but I still have more trepidation over whatever "vaccine" they want to give me than the thing itself. 

You'll bleed and bleed from orifices you didn't know could bleed.

• Agree 1
dgul
16 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Cheers!

Only a couple of pages in and I'm liking this Monet guy, will read some more...

Don't get too attached to him...

• Lol 1
wherebee
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ebola doesn't worry me as I don't live in a city, the signs of infection are massive, and it's hard to spread unless you have backwards funeral customs and lick corpses.  Or - are a doctor.  

• Agree 2
Carl Fimble
3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Ebola doesn't worry me as I don't live in a city, the signs of infection are massive, and it's hard to spread unless you have backwards funeral customs and lick corpses.  Or - are a doctor.  

Some arsehole somewhere will have/have already had people working on more infective/easily transmittable strains. Weaponising them. 

Cunts. 

• Agree 1
wherebee
2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Some arsehole somewhere will have/have already had people working on more infective/easily transmittable strains. Weaponising them. 

Cunts. 

but the killing method is bleeding out.  very very visible.  You can't engineer that bit out.

The danger in COVID and others like it is that you can't see when people are ill.

Carl Fimble
13 minutes ago, wherebee said:

but the killing method is bleeding out.  very very visible.  You can't engineer that bit out.

The danger in COVID and others like it is that you can't see when people are ill.

The danger in Covid is in the response the media and government/s took, I'm more and more thinking it's this virus isn't a thing at all but just colds, flu, other conditions but marked down as C-19. Whatever it is it's not worth shutting down everything and making everyone (convinced that they need to) wander about with ridiculous masks on, and do a load of other ineffectual things. While our borders are left wide open.

Aaaanyway, can't wait for some of these snags, they're gonna be good as :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/get-that-fuckin-mic-away-from-my-hotdogs-dipshit_N6QDfBpnhuGfZb4.html

I love that ^

• Agree 1
ccc

When ebola is spread like a cold even I will line up to take the dodgy untested "jab".

Until then fuck it. 

• Agree 3
MrPin
1 hour ago, ccc said:

When ebola is spread like a cold even I will line up to take the dodgy untested "jab".

Until then fuck it. 

Sure, but I expect I am not following Tintin tp the Congo.

tlc
5 hours ago, ccc said:

Until then fuck it. 

Looks like they have done animal tests and its been used already in a 2018 outbreak.

It was used in the DR Congo in a 2018 outbreak in Équateur province,[14] and has since been used extensively in the 2018–20 Kivu Ebola outbreak, with over 90,000 people vaccinated.[8]