DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Rebel Alliance

Great Guy

Great Guy

I'm getting fucked off with the lockdown. I think it's a massive overreaction to what is basically the flu. Since it looks like summer is being cancelled for another year I'm thinking of getting some stickers and putting them on bus stops etc.

Can anyone suggest a place to buy them? The one below looks good... however it looks like it is from America :(

Screenshot_20210320-211114_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Popuplights

Great idea. Was thinking to be same. There are plenty of covid scare signs to deface in town

• Agree 2

King Penda
34 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

... and then take a 'vaccine' that doesn't stop them getting it!

Or spreading it

If the pubs don't open on time as promised then I'm afraid the time for stickers will be over and more direct means will be necessary.

• Agree 2

Carl Fimble
5 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Or spreading it

Aaaand you still have to wear a mask.

Carl Fimble
5 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I'm getting fucked off with the lockdown. I think it's a massive overreaction to what is basically the flu. Since it looks like summer is being cancelled for another year I'm thinking of getting some stickers and putting them on bus stops etc.

Can anyone suggest a place to buy them? The one below looks good... however it looks like it is from America :(

Screenshot_20210320-211114_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yip, and there are other anti Corona madness stickers online somewhere, I'll have a look....

While you're at it :

https://t.me/s/TheHundredHanders

Whowhywhen?

Imagine a disease so deadly that you have to take a test to find out if you have it....... That can only be defeated by a vaccine so safe you have to be persuaded and cajoled, if not forced, to have.  

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 3
  • Lol 1

Whowhywhen?

I was so pleased to see today that I am not the only one that thinks this is all evil dressed up.

• Agree 1

Carl Fimble
2 minutes ago, Whowhywhen? said:

I was so pleased to see today that I am not the only one that thinks this is all evil dressed up.

It's even more evil than their anti-White shite, and that's fucking evil. 

99% of people would be with us if only they understood, it's our duty to help them to help us. 

• Agree 1

Whowhywhen?
13 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's even more evil than their anti-White shite, and that's fucking evil. 

99% of people would be with us if only they understood, it's our duty to help them to help us. 

Again, I state, there are some things I will not stand beside you on.  But fighting against this evil, I will be your brother, Brother.... and I know some "Brothers" who would overlook your prejudices to stand alongside you too on such an important issue.  Imagine fighting alongside "Heimi", "Winston" or "Abdul" on these battle lines.... I know one of each who would cover your back in this upcoming battle.

Edit:  Don't, for a moment think I am not fully aware of the anti-white shit that is being propagated at the moment, but you might be surprised to know that my mates mentioned above are equally disgusted by it.

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Cheers 2

Carl Fimble
11 minutes ago, Whowhywhen? said:

Again, I state, there are some things I will not stand beside you on.  But fighting against this evil, I will be your brother, Brother.... and I know some "Brothers" who would overlook your prejudices to stand alongside you too on such an important issue.  Imagine fighting alongside "Heimi", "Winston" or "Abdul" on these battle lines.... I know one of each who would cover your back in this upcoming battle.

Edit:  Don't, for a moment think I am not fully aware of the anti-white shit that is being propagated at the moment, but you might be surprised to know that my mates mentioned above are equally disgusted by it.

Will not, it can not, it don't want to, whatever- I appreciate you writing that, it really is EVERYONE Vs this evil that's engineering hell on Earth. 

In the fight between good and evil decent people from everywhere should unite, perhaps that's what decides the war, if we can defeat evil here it's finished for good. 

I like the idea that we could live in peace forever, bad goys and good Jews. Someone is gonna have to have a word with the ones at the top though, and each nation should control it's own country.

Thankfully the other side are making mistakes, we do all need to work together though. 

Hancock
23 hours ago, Popuplights said:

Great idea. Was thinking to be same. There are plenty of covid scare signs to deface in town

Good idea.

Hancock
1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

image.png.d2f05113f082632ac3876d7c4baacde1.png

I only ever wear plain t shirts, as i dont quite understand why people need to use them to say something, or show the world what pop group they like etc etc...

But a tshirt with that on the front and back would be one worth wearing.