DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The White Rose

JoeDavola

Dogtania
8 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

On the subject of resistance and bravery, Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada is a great book about a man who distributes hand written postcards in nazi Germany, criticising and pointing out the failings of the regime. After a couple of years he is discovered, arrested and eventually executed, but I don’t think that will happen for doing a bit of White Rose stickering.

Ive done a bit myself, it’s been easy during the cold dark evenings, coat hood up and the only time I’ve worn a mask 😂. I carry my stickers between 2 slices of bread in a paper bag, leaving a margin of just bread so I can even take a bite if required for extra authenticity!

I think someone here wrote, that in circumstances like this, you are basically in the situation of having your country occupied by a hostile power. There has been a coup, by Sage, by the drug companies, by the WHO, by the Gates Foundation, by the government itself.

I think, like it or not, we’re in a war, of good against evil; each of us must do as our conscience tells us.

Good Luck!

BD08CD82-C608-427D-9832-092A8DB4E421.jpeg

Like your style a la sandwich 

I feel I've woken up to something bad but logic tells me the chances of it really being like it seems is surely proposperous.  

But every day more and I wonder wtf is going on.  Massive wake up call in general this past year, especially with regard to how few people question things.

It does seem to be a coup, and I'm not sure I need to go on instincts, it's simply that things don't add up and it's evident there is foul play (yes maybe bit of understatement in this case).  But I ask myself what are the chances that I'm alive in a time when there is some kind of massive global dictator population control take over.

Anyway yeah I'll try to do my bit I think with the stickerings and I do like a bit of 007 style Incognito.  I'm not worried about getting shot particulary as yes seems unlikely etc anyway.  More about exposing myself but that's probably unlikely too.  Thankfully at work I no longer feel any need to talk about at all, and to other people's credit it hasn't turned into a asking who or who hasn't been jabbed etc yet... So since I keep hush reckon it's only balanced if I do something else like this white rose thing.  Will give some thought definitely

• Cheers 1

Dogtania
41 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

I think when people pick up their copy of the Sun tomorrow or the Mail etc and see that the holiday they rolled up their sleeve for,has been pulled from under their feet again, well..........

Come on Britian, your dreams of 2 weeks in Shagaluf have been smashed agaiiiin...

What ya gonna do?

Could be a few slower pennies dropping tomorrow.

Definitely see this all the time at work.  So many people keep booking holidays and getting them postponed.  I think if it comes to 2022 and their still denied then you can safely say most people are idiots if they try reason it and laugh and say well we'll try later in the year if not definitely 2023 I'm going hell or high water.

Can't really see it getting that far.  Maybe like that Oz quantas boss says there will be passports brought in globally.  And we'll see that towards the end of this year, with the government underwriting any cancellation (as in there that confident that people can have holidays and to keep a lid on things).

• Agree 1

I really can't fathom what the issue is with the masks. I would rather other people wear them in case they sneeze in front of me. Once you have it on you forget about it for the most part.

I wholly agree with questioning and challenging the overall strategy.

But of all the inconvenience caused the masks are hardly significant.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

I really can't fathom what the issue is with the masks. I would rather other people wear them in case they sneeze in front of me. Once you have it on you forget about it for the most part.

Your views surprise me.

Do you mind if I don't want to wear one?

• Agree 7

8 minutes ago, eight said:

Your views surprise me.

Do you mind if I don't want to wear one?

If I owned a shop you needed to use, would you mind if I refused you entry in order to protect myself and my staff?

• Agree 1

Stuffed
29 minutes ago, DTMark said:

If I owned a shop you needed to use, would you mind if I refused you entry in order to protect myself and my staff?

Does your mask not protect you?

• Agree 2

Warlord Velmoth
Just now, Stuffed said:

Does your mask not protect you?

I think the theory is the mask stops you spreading it to other people by catching potential contaminants that could be ejected by breathing and talking, not the other way around. Otherwise we'd be getting told to wear swimming goggles and ear plugs, too.

• Agree 1

Warlord Velmoth
Just now, Wight Flight said:

Not at all. There is no shop I need to use. 

And when / if this is over I still wouldn't use your shop. Sorry.

Argue with the man, fair enough. But don't rob him of your theoretical patronage at his theoretical shop! His theoretical children need theoretical food. You theoretical cunt.

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, Warlord Velmoth said:

I think the theory is the mask stops you spreading it to other people by catching potential contaminants that could be ejected by breathing and talking, not the other way around. Otherwise we'd be getting told to wear swimming goggles and ear plugs, too.

But those other people are either vaccinated, not at risk or really thick.

The first two have nothing to fear, and the last will be no great loss.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4

23rdian
2 hours ago, DTMark said:

The issue is when they are forced upon you and when they act as an indicator of compliance. They are the equivalent of a Sieg Heil

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, DTMark said:

The masks offer no protection against viruses. You would have to be wearing a N95 mask correctly in order for a mask to work against a virus.

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

Depends if you observed the legislation on mask wearing and disability.  I have a medical exemption.  Would you respect my medical exemption.

• Agree 6

swiss_democracy_for_all
4 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

I think when people pick up their copy of the Sun tomorrow or the Mail etc and see that the holiday they rolled up their sleeve for,has been pulled from under their feet again, well..........

Come on Britian, your dreams of 2 weeks in Shagaluf have been smashed agaiiiin...

What ya gonna do?

Could be a few slower pennies dropping tomorrow.

Yes I’m not sure the government realize that most people are taking the vaccine in order to get some of their liberty back, in particular they all want a holiday, preferably somewhere it doesn’t piss with rain all the time, and they’re not going to be happy when it is not forthcoming. 

What is their excuse for not allowing vaccinated people to travel? Either the vaccines are efficient, in which case they should be able to travel, or they’re not, so they might as well not have taken them - they can’t have it both ways. 

• Agree 8

The Generation Game
3 hours ago, DTMark said:

You clearly don't wear glasses. 

You're free to refuse me custom to your hypothetical shop until the end of time (I just won't shop there). 

When I'm denied access to the outside world, when I can't see shit within 2 minutes of wearing said mask, I reserve my right to rage against the machine. 

To me, the outdoor masking wearing is beyond my personal line in the sand. 

My wife told me an anecdote today about a visitor they had. The lady is a midwife and is masked up in hospital for 12 hours a day. She was stopped by policewoman on an empty street and lambasted for not wearing a mask. She apparently gave as good as she got, exclaiming that they could effectively fuck off as she wanted to breathe some fresh air. The cop relented and let her go on her way. 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

unregistered_guest
6 hours ago, Warlord Velmoth said:

Argue with the man, fair enough. But don't rob him of your theoretical patronage at his theoretical shop! His theoretical children need theoretical food. You theoretical cunt.

Theoretical cunts are for poofs.

What is needed here is a calm, measured and proportionate response. Like burning this hypothetical shop to the ground.

I believe, in philosophical terms, this approach to a thought experiment is known as the "wicker man argument", but without the non-theoretical nudity.

May I add, don't forget to have your phone switched off, be masked up when you pay for your sticker sheets in cash in another town.

Not that I'm paranoid or anything...

Edited by unregistered_guest

Stinky Wizzleteats
6 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

What is their excuse for not allowing vaccinated people to travel? Either the vaccines are efficient, in which case they should be able to travel, or they’re not, so they might as well not have taken them - they can’t have it both ways. 

Well they can't say definitively that the jab stops transmission because that will mean people will stop being scared and see no reason why things can't go back to normal.

And they can't say the jab doesn't stop transmission because then people wouldn't see the point of having it

So they say both, depending on the day. Has the benefit of keeping people confused and scared

• Agree 5

Mirror Mirror
3 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

Well they can't say definitively that the jab stops transmission because that will mean people will stop being scared and see no reason why things can't go back to normal.

And they can't say the jab doesn't stop transmission because then people wouldn't see the point of having it

So they say both, depending on the day. Has the benefit of keeping people confused and scared

“Doublethink is a process of indoctrination whereby the subject is expected to simultaneously accept two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in contravention to one's own memories or sense of reality.”

• Agree 9

8 hours ago, DTMark said:

Protect you from what? Widespread use of masks doesn't seem to be protecting the gente very much, does it. In fact I'm largely convinced that, whatever covid is, it is promoted by mask wearing.

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, eight said:

Protect you from what? Widespread use of masks doesn't seem to be protecting the gente very much, does it. In fact I'm largely convinced that, whatever covid is, it is promoted by mask wearing.

I think it unhygeinic to have a well used mask around your airholes. Only for medical theatre use, and sanding/grinding I reckon.

• Agree 4

Mirror Mirror
8 hours ago, DTMark said:

This is the attitude that is causing so much damage, both to health and the very cohesion of society.

You’re effectively saying that we presume everyone is sick unless they can prove otherwise, regardless of the lack of symptoms. To do so relies on the premise that healthy people displaying no symptoms are capable of spreading a disease, a premise which has been widely proven to be false.

Not only that, you’re helping to impose an unnatural practice , the wearing of a medical device, on people who for whatever reason might be unwilling or unable to, while being seemingly oblivious to the known and unknown physical and psychological detrimental effects of so doing. There is no evidence that wearing masks actually has any overall effect on reducing the spread of covid, which leads many to suspect or assume that their introduction, at a time when infection rates were very low, was to signify compliance with the covid narrative.

Luckily the law agrees and recognises that people who for whatever reason don’t feel able to wear a mask don’t have to, and makes it a criminal offence to refuse service to someone based on a disability; a few fines of several thousand pounds have already been handed down for doing so.

• Agree 5

Just now, MrPin said:

I think it unhygeinic to have a well used mask around your airholes. Only for medical theatre use, and sanding/grinding I reckon.

I hope you never operate on me, with your Black and Decker.