DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Stop Clapping And Shut Your Mouth For The Fallen.

Battenberg

2 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

I will be thinking about the well paid job I used to have. 

Hmm, me too. I had just sent off all the ID stuff, and Boris closed the country. It was just this time last year.

• Agree 2

Bus Stop Boxer
5 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

I will be playing anarchy in the UK. 

I will be playing this.What time are we onstage?

PS Im thoroughly aware that the tone of this song is not celebratory and is about ignorance.

However that in many ways makes it perfect anyway.

We could substitute the word "rockin" for "jabbing".

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

I’m looking forward to killing myself

I'm only hanging around to see how this shitshow pans out.

• Lol 2

fishman
6 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

I used to work with a bloke who's 'thing' was to go around saying (in a Cornish/pirate accent) "them that dies will be the lucky ones!"

Never thought he'd be right

• Agree 1

crashmonitor
48 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

I will be thinking about the well paid job I used to have. 

Yep the collateral damage in welfare and wellbeing is totally dismissed in the overall lockdown calculations by the lockdown  fanatics.

On Vine today Bev Turner was full on dosbodder in pointing to all the people that had had their lives messed up and jobs lost, whilst she pointed to her adversary Dr. Sarah Jarvis ( lockdown fanatic) getting to appear on prime TV everday...hinting she was doing quite well out of the Pandemic. ( moans from Ian Dale, Jarvis and Vine himself at hitting a raw nerve)

Some on here don't like Bev because of the Cracknell thing..but heck she's a Dosbod ultra and doesn't hold back.

33543092-8765939-image-a-11_1600895851809.thumb.jpg.90d00fb27871b8af4373660c3b3260f4.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

6 minutes ago, fishman said:

I used to work with a bloke who's 'thing' was to go around saying (in a Cornish/pirate accent) "them that dies will be the lucky ones!"

Never thought he'd be right

• Agree 3

Sasquatch
19 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Yep the collateral damage in welfare and wellbeing is totally dismissed in the overall lockdown calculations by the lockdown  fanatics.

On Vine today Bev Turner was full on dosbodder in pointing to all the people that had had their lives messed up and jobs lost, whilst she pointed to her adversary Dr. Sarah Jarvis ( lockdown fanatic) getting to appear on prime TV everday...hinting she was doing quite well out of the Pandemic. ( moans from Ian Dale, Jarvis and Vine himself at hitting a raw nerve)

Some on here don't like Bev because of the Cracknell thing..but heck she's a Dosbod ultra and doesn't hold back.

33543092-8765939-image-a-11_1600895851809.thumb.jpg.90d00fb27871b8af4373660c3b3260f4.jpg

I do sometimes wonder if I'm living in a parallel universe, or perhaps under a rock.

I've no idea who Bev Turner is.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I do sometimes wonder if I'm living in a parallel universe, or perhaps under a rock.

Landlady in Corrie I think.

• Lol 1

Popuplights
46 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

@ccc would.

• Lol 1

2 hours ago, Popuplights said:

Well that small act of defiance went unnoticed in my street. Enjoyed it though.

Screenshot_20210323-120025.jpg

There's always the 'stand outside at 8pm with a candle' tonight.

Lot's of propaganda pictures in the lamestream legacy media of solemn looking NHS staff all carefully choreographed to stand in picturesque poses, some with crocodile tears being shed.

FUCK OFF.

• Agree 7

Hancock
3 hours ago, AQUAMAN said:

Get the lobotomy instead, and live the rest of your days in docile misery.

Works for me and millions of others!

I was silenced during this time as it now takes several minutes for me to remember how to speak.