DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Everything is rosy again

Bear Hug

Quite an optimistic view. I haven't met any converted covid believers myself yet. 

Stuey
1 minute ago, eight said:

People are dumb as fuck. That is all.

I dunno, they might be dragging on until just before the May elections. Cynical poll boost. 

• Agree 1
JoeDavola

Nah they won’t mind further lockdowns as their house prices are still going up. And that’s the true measure of a life well lived in the UK.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 4
  • Lol 2
Shamone
4 minutes ago, spunko said:

I've been hearing this more and more. While initially it infuriated me - can't these idiots see, come Autumn, we'll be back to enforced home quarantine - it's actually a good thing if you're inclined to hate the Tories as much as I do. The more that normal people plan for things they won't be allowed to do, the more angry they'll be. And the more likely the Honey Monster will be booted out. Hooray!

Just now on the radio there was a 'email me all the good things that you've experienced now that LOCKDOWN IS NEARLY OVER FOREVER". Christ, there are going to be a lot of disappointed folk, to put it mildly.

To be replaced by the next new world order globalist stooge to take the baton. 

• Agree 6
BoSon

Problem is the government are weak and too willing to listen to ultra cautious so called expert advisors, to cover their arses by being able to say 'we are only following the scients'.

So rather than take a holistic view they focus on one thing that is not the biggest risk to the vast majority. There's no one in government willing to call them out on it, either too weak or too corrupt with all the handouts, deals, and protection.

Not one MP or minister has been replaced, resigned or sacked despite the omnishambles of the last 12 months and counting.

Can't rely on them to do the right thing for the greater good and future of younger generations. So only a mug would expect them to stick to any plan they put forward as they are reacting to ever changing poorly evidenced advice rather than having a clear strategy that will work.

• Agree 6
Wight Flight
52 minutes ago, eight said:

People are dumb as fuck. That is all.

Maybe not.

Mrs Flight was very down again this morning.

'All the news is so fucking depressing. This is never going to stop.'

Now if she managed to persuade herself that all these actions .gov are taking are the right ones to keep her alive (as it seems many people have), then the news that we are stopping scummers travelling, continuing the mask wearing and forcing care home workers to get vaccinated she would think the news this morning was fantastic.

Sometimes I envy those people. Except when (if) it all ends, they are going to be seriously mentally unstable.

• Agree 3
goldbug9999
1 hour ago, spunko said:

And the more likely the Honey Monster will be booted out. Hooray!

To be replaced with who exactly ?.

• Agree 4
Wight Flight
Just now, goldbug9999 said:

I think if we bunged all the Cabinet to the back benches, and made all the back benchers the Cabinet, things might improve quite quickly.

Democorruptcy
4 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Things will never be rosy again until @Democorruptcy changes that fucking GIF

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

• Lol 2
Shamone
6 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Maybe not.

Mrs Flight was very down again this morning.

'All the news is so fucking depressing. This is never going to stop.'

Now if she managed to persuade herself that all these actions .gov are taking are the right ones to keep her alive (as it seems many people have), then the news that we are stopping scummers travelling, continuing the mask wearing and forcing care home workers to get vaccinated she would think the news this morning was fantastic.

Sometimes I envy those people. Except when (if) it all ends, they are going to be seriously mentally unstable.

I’ve always called my intelligence at best, a double-edged sword. At worst, a curse.

• Agree 1
Funn3r
Just now, Democorruptcy said:

Maybe this one would be nicer?

spacer.png

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 8
  • Cheers 1
Shamone
3 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

The next schill chosen by the global elite. Much will have been learned in the previous year. Expect a lot worse to come.

• Agree 2
Democorruptcy
6 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I think that needs a flashing light warning. It's not as nice as my amiable insect that keeps me company in lockdown.

Southmartin
1 hour ago, spunko said:

Christ, there are going to be a lot of disappointed folk, to put it mildly.

They won't be disappointed, they'll already be dead.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
eight
31 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

My big toenail fell off once. That was quite bad.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Caravan Monster
1 hour ago, spunko said:

I've been hearing this more and more. While initially it infuriated me - can't these idiots see, come Autumn, we'll be back to enforced home quarantine - it's actually a good thing if you're inclined to hate the Tories as much as I do. The more that normal people plan for things they won't be allowed to do, the more angry they'll be. And the more likely the Honey Monster will be booted out. Hooray!

Just now on the radio there was a 'email me all the good things that you've experienced now that LOCKDOWN IS NEARLY OVER FOREVER". Christ, there are going to be a lot of disappointed folk, to put it mildly.

He's no part of my clan  :PissedOff:

Bet Hitchens is feeling stupid and angry now, 'I'll publicly make a deal with the government in my own mind to take the vaccine that I don't medically need and have concerns about the long term safety of in return for the belief that they will permit me to visit my children in another country'.

... two weeks later no more leaving prison island xD

• Agree 5
  • Lol 2
dgul
54 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

spacer.png

Reminds me of the art of Bridget Riley (well, a bit more garish than her work).

dgul

I'm worried about the increase in suicides.

People can cope when they're depressed if there's a future they can look forward to.

But they're being given false hope over and over again.  

Note that the suicides will be biased towards the young not old -- it is important for TPTB to consider the full impact of covid -- deaths in the young resulting from neverending lockdown is a disaster.

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1
Chewing Grass

Mrs Chewy looked particularly haggard this morning, then again she does most mornings.

Poor thing is finding it hard, she should stop watching the news and get a hobby instead like knitting or making plush toys for orphans.

Stuey
20 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Mrs Chewy looked particularly haggard this morning, then again she does most mornings.

Poor thing is finding it hard, she should stop watching the news and get a hobby instead like knitting or making plush toys for orphans.

This is the Great Reset - the reset of our expectations where going for a walk is a highlight of the day. 

• Agree 9
Turned Out Nice Again
13 minutes ago, jm51 said:

A day in the life of Ivan Denisovich.

• Cheers 1