DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

NZ PM hoses out of control fire with gasoline

Dave Bloke

Everyone's favourite idiot Jacinda Ardern has promised to tackle New Zealand's housing boom by hosing first time buyers with billions of dollars of state aid to help them get on the housing ladder. House prices have risen 23% over the past year due to low interest rates. Ahern said there was "no silver bullet for the housing crisis" before turning the money hoses on.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/23/new-zealand-moves-to-rein-in-runaway-housing-market-with-billion-dollar-plan

12 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Everyone's favourite idiot Jacinda Ardern has promised to tackle New Zealand's housing boom by hosing first time buyers with billions of dollars of state aid to help them get on the housing ladder. House prices have risen 23% over the past year due to low interest rates. Ahern said there was "no silver bullet for the housing crisis" before turning the money hoses on.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/23/new-zealand-moves-to-rein-in-runaway-housing-market-with-billion-dollar-plan

I'm no fan of hers but some of the measures in the article aren't stupid... if they happen.

42 minutes ago, Alex said:

I'm no fan of hers but some of the measures in the article aren't stupid... if they happen.

Those proposals sound more or less identical to the shite we've had to put up with since the Tory party came to power.

She's a Blairite whore, i hope she gets shot.

20 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Those proposals sound more or less identical to the shite we've had to put up with since the Tory party came to power.

The offsetting of mortgage interest payments against tax has been a big driver of the NZ and Aus bubbles. Should have been removed years ago. If that happens, it'll be a step in the right direction.

I agree with your appraisal of her as a person.

One percent
1 hour ago, Hancock said:

God no. She needs to be hanged and her head on a spike along with all the other traitorous bastards. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Yes there are also a few things that are a move in the right direction. A bit like Hitler and the autoroutes or Napolean and the civil code. A whole lot of shit wrapped in a fine veneer of sugar.

9 hours ago, Alex said:

The offsetting of mortgage interest payments against tax has been a big driver of the NZ and Aus bubbles. Should have been removed years ago. If that happens, it'll be a step in the right direction.

I agree with your appraisal of her as a person.

hundreds of MP's in the Australian parliament own second properties and can benefit financially from that loophole.

What do you think the chances are of it going? :)

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

hundreds of MP's in the Australian parliament own second properties and can benefit financially from that loophole.

What do you think the chances are of it going? :)

They've destroyed OZ as a country for Brits to escape to for the good life (and for the white natives) .. if you didn't get there by the early 2000s then the chances of bettering your life in England was slim.

6 minutes ago, Hancock said:

They've destroyed OZ as a country for Brits to escape to for the good life (and for the white natives) .. if you didn't get there by the early 2000s then the chances of bettering your life in England was slim.

I disagree.  I think it's still much more meritocratic than the UK, plus the absence of mass illegal immigration from brown countries gives a massive leg up to native kids.  You'd have to drag me back to the UK kicking and screaming.

Green Devil
On 23/03/2021 at 10:31, Dave Bloke said:

Its modern day economic theory, if somethings broken just throw printed money at it. No wonder the systems totally fucked up. In her favour though, I suspect she's been advised by her central bankster scumlord, "Its the only game in TOWN" and shes pretty clueless and just follows it like a sheep becuase every idiot in the west is doing the same.

Archived