DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NHS 45 cycle PCR testing is junk?

tlc

AQUAMAN

This has been know on here for ages

The Covid doesn’t exist unless the gibbermint gives you a form to tell you about it

• Agree 6

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

This has been know on here for ages

The Covid doesn’t exist unless the gibbermint gives you a form to tell you about it

Suspected for ages, now proven?

Edited by tlc

Even 35x is ridiculous. Going to 45x is intergalactically ridiculous.

Fauci actually said so. Then again he changes his mind every few days so there is probably another video where he says it should be over 9000x

Fauci acknowledged in the interview that at 35 cycles or higher, the chances of the test being accurate are "minuscule."

"It's very frustrating for the patients as well as for the physicians," he said, when "somebody comes in, and they repeat their PCR, and it's like [a] 37 cycle threshold, but you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle."

"So, I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you got to say, you know, it's just dead nucleotides, period," said Fauci, the top White House coronavirus adviser.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/fauci-admitted-widely-used-covid-test-picks-harmless-dead-virus/

• Agree 1

Carl Fimble
Just now, Funn3r said:

Then he mysteriously died.

Yes, just one of a few mysterious, and convenient deaths. 

Hopeful

I met Kary Mullis :-)

Done some PCR, often up to 60 cycles for rt-PCR, well, 2x30 xD

Edited by Hopeful
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

I met Kary Mullis :-)

Done some PCR, often up to 60 cycles for rt-PCR, well, 2x30 xD

nested PCR? :) 

.... but I bet they confirmed their products by sequencing/restriction digestion too!

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...

Fucking joke.

ANYTHING above 30 cycles means you're VASTLY increasing the chances of non-specific priming of non-target sequences.  If they are using these many cycles it means their assay is not optimised and basically worth jack shit.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 5

Bricks & Mortar

Option A:  The whole pandemic is a scam.  No such thing as covid.  All positives have been fake.

Option B:  Covid exists, but they've massively over-reported it.  Millions of people think they have natural imunity and many of those have refused the jag on that basis.

I can't imagine what the motivation would be for option B.

• Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
7 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Option A:  The whole pandemic is a scam.  No such thing as covid.  All positives have been fake.

Option B:  Covid exists, but they've massively over-reported it.  Millions of people think they have natural imunity and many of those have refused the jag on that basis.

Option B would have been for a different reason.  Massively inflating the death count. If Covid had an official UK death count of less than 20,000* then this whole thing would have ended a long time ago. No vaccines, no lockdown, no ongoing furlough and money printing, nothing. The downstream consequence of some refusing the vaccines is nothing compared to the wholesale refusal with lower death counts.

* Number plucked at random.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

sarahbell
36 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Option c:

Covid exists. It'll kill anyone costing the state money to care for them. 

Elimination of the weakest(1) is not acceptable. Therefore every one gets thrown under the bus.

(1) weakest meaning the old infirm diabetic  fat deformed etc.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Southmartin
20 hours ago, tlc said:

Still at it.

A great FOI - though be aware the person who asked the question has got the name of the PCR incorrect. It should be "Polymerase Chain Reaction", not "Polymer"

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, Anglepoise said:

YES. This is the key to the whole scam. Share this far and wide!

DH is a molecular biologist who has done PCR tests. When I tell people that he says the tests are completely unreliable because of the way they have been carried out (45 cycles, dodgy/contaminated sampling, inexperienced lab technicians) they glaze over and cannot take it in.

• Agree 3

Southmartin
20 hours ago, tlc said:

That video is hugely important! Excellent find

Do you know where I can get a link to the video stream so i can share on email and facebook?

• Agree 1

Lightly Toasted

The technique is straight from Lavrentiy Beria's Big Book of Soviet Forensic Science:

"Show me the sample and I'll find you the Covid."

quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-

Edited by Lightly Toasted
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Southmartin said:

That video is hugely important! Excellent find

Do you know where I can get a link to the video stream so i can share on email and facebook?

Sorry that's the only place I found it. Are you on twitter? Maybe message the poster of that tweet and ask him the source?

It could be taken down by twitter at any moment.

Edited by tlc

Southmartin
4 hours ago, tlc said:

Sorry that's the only place I found it. Are you on twitter? Maybe message the poster of that tweet and ask him the source?

It could be taken down by twitter at any moment.

Don't worry - I found a site that can pull down any twitter video and save it as an mp4, so i have it saved on my HD. 

Will post it here also

and for those of you with dropbox: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6sph10hh5a8v47/i4d1mZvxsePJuSYP.mp4?dl=0

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 5