DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Children 'will be vaccinated from August with up to 11 million under 18s inoculated by the start of the autumn term'

tlc

One percent

I don’t understand. Teachers are being told that they are not under any risk from catching covid from their pupils, ergo, pupils clearly can’t catch it. Why do they need jabbing?  

• Agree 5

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

I don’t understand. Teachers are being told that they are not under any risk from catching covid from their pupils, ergo, pupils clearly can’t catch it. Why do they need jabbing?  

The teachers need to be jabbed so they die. The children get the infertility potion

• Agree 2

Carl Fimble
20 minutes ago, tlc said:

Sorry I'm just REALLY REALLY pissed off today.

How the FUCK did we vote a government in to bring us sovereignty/freedom less that 18 months ago but end up in a communist gulag.

Thing is most of the fucking SHEEP are willing to along with this shit for the greater good of course. MN are lining their kids up to get jabbed as I type.

Totally understandable.

Surely Mumsnetters aren't actually ok with this though?

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Totally understandable.

Mumsnetters are a breed apart.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Dogtania
7 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Totally understandable.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/coronavirus/4200766-would-you-vaccinate-your-children

only read first dozen comments but actually seems they are.  "Yes of course" etc.  

Lot's of back to front, not very joined up thinking on that site.  Easy pickings playground for the influencers and propagandists 

• Agree 3

Dogtania
3 minutes ago, eight said:

hopefully, or just representative of 2021/1984 UK mainstream/  middle class ??

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Totally understandable.

See @Dogtania post.

I'm off to buy some Rottweilers, find a log cabin in the woods and stock up on guns and ammo.

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 5

9 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

hopefully, or just representative of 2021/1984 UK mainstream/  middle class ??

For instance -

Assuming it’s found appropriate/safe to give to children, then absolutely yes. My two are desperate to have the vaccine and actually asked if they could be signed up for the Astra Zeneca trial (we live too far away though).

WTF?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

M S E Refugee

Nurse Campbell was pushing this a couple of weeks ago.

I'm now convinced he works for the government.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 2

Dogtania
1 minute ago, eight said:

For instance -

WTF?

I hear you, yeah maybe a few provocateurs or influencers idk...easy just to have a few to get the ball rolling.

I'm not sure I would have said that a few years ago but last year been a personal education on the idiocy out there generally..."sheeple" as a descriptor seems to have much more gravitas or provenance in my eyes now

• Agree 2

Carl Fimble
26 minutes ago, eight said:

What about Netmums, surely they'll be up in arms about all this. 

• Lol 1

M S E Refugee

One of the Commentators in the Daily Telegraph comments referred to the Jab as immunotherapy, I think this is the accurate description of this medical intervention and more people ought start using that word rather than Vaccine.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

AQUAMAN
1 hour ago, tlc said:

Sorry I'm just REALLY REALLY pissed off today.

How the FUCK did we vote a government in to bring us sovereignty/freedom less that 18 months ago but end up in a communist gulag.

Thing is most of the fucking SHEEP are willing to along with this shit for the greater good of course. MN are lining their kids up to get jabbed as I type.

To be fair you are showing sheeple tendencies by blaming it on the tories

It’s the whole of the west doing it

its like when the sheep blame fatcher for closing da mines, and labour for the 3rd worlders. It was happening anyway and happened in the whole of the West

Edited by AQUAMAN
  • Agree 6

12 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Nurse Campbell was pushing this a couple of weeks ago.

I'm now convinced he works for the government.

Event 201 said they were going to recruit influencers.

• Informative 1

Carl Fimble
27 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/coronavirus/4200766-would-you-vaccinate-your-children

only read first dozen comments but actually seems they are.  "Yes of course" etc.  

Lot's of back to front, not very joined up thinking on that site.  Easy pickings playground for the influencers and propagandists 

Shit, yeah I just had a quick look, on that page maybe 15 yes and 4 no...

3 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

To be fair you are showing sheeple tendencies by blaming it on the tories

It’s the whole of the west doing it

its like when the sheep blame fatcher for closing da mines, and labour for the 3rd worlders. It was happening anyway and happened in the whole of the West

I didn't mention the fucking Tories who can fuck off to the far end of fuck and then FUCK OFF some MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Shit, yeah I just had a quick look, on that page maybe 15 yes and 4 no...

The justifications are mostly along the lines of "will free us from restrictions" rather than "will protect the health of DS/DD" though. I'd say they were stupid but possibly a combination of selfish and unthinking is nearer the mark.

• Agree 2

Hail the Tripod
18 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I hear you, yeah maybe a few provocateurs or influencers idk...easy just to have a few to get the ball rolling.

Considering how much advertising they are putting into this, it would be crazy not to astroturf a heavily promoted site like mumsnet.

I’m booked in for football on Monday, and out of 14 players, I think only 1 has been “jabbed” (he’s type 1 diabetic). Kids club level football resumes next week two, and out of about 40 kids, not one (family) appears to be remotely concerned about plague risk. I think there is a lot more caution in the population generally than the media implies.

Edited by Hail the Tripod
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 3

mattydread
1 hour ago, One percent said:

To sterilse them. Probably.

Who knows?

It's all fucking sinister as shit.

All of it. Everything.

This hasn't been questioned by no fucker with a media voice/profile

• Agree 8

Chewing Grass

Truly depressing, such a thing will tip sane people over the edge.

Boris will go down as the greatest kiddie fiddler of all time.

• Agree 3