DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Carl Fimble

Text from under the Telegram post :

*Watch this*

Clip from the BBC's Eastenders, non-white immigrants celebrate getting their vaccine as a white woman called ''Karen'' enters the shop and gets to play the role of the dumb, ignorant, paranoid gammon who doesn't trust the science and is a conspiracy theorist. As she buys a pack of cigs of course

• Lol 3
One percent

What are these things of which you speak?  BBC? Eastenders?   Strange. o.O

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Carl Fimble
35 minutes ago, One percent said:

What are these things of which you speak?  BBC? Eastenders?   Strange. o.O

Stuff for retards, apparently. 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Frank Hovis

The "Karen" is absolutely correct - the standard for tetsing new vaccines is at least five years.

Yet she is made to appear ignorant by the assistant going "mmmh science".

And then you have propaganda like this: apparently people refuisng to be injected with vaccines not subject to the expected level of testing is holding the country to "ransom".  Maybe they should be wearing a symbol on their clothes so that they can be spat at in the street.

PROFESSOR BRENDAN WREN: Britain cannot be held to ransom by the vaccine refuseniks who risk a third wave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9395333/PROFESSOR-BRENDAN-WREN-Britain-held-ransom-vaccine-refuseniks.html

Though the propaganda is easily seen through:

Top rated comments:

image.png.a906f8cbce34e0171a4242abd651c979.png

image.png.5d5c960ee0ea4f684f3bf264cfbb1a15.png

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
Stinky Wizzleteats

Someone showed this clip to me and I couldn't believe how transparent it was. Who watches this shit? 

• Agree 5
eight
Just now, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

Someone showed this clip to me and I couldn't believe how transparent it was. Who watches this shit? 

Thankfully, barely anybody.

• Cheers 3
Bkkandrew
3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Holy shit, this is so blatant, and transparent, short clip from EastEnders :

https://t.me/MorgothsReview/725

Leave the shithole to the immigrants. Head for the sunshine.

Go back and reclaim the wet and windy mess if you want once the jabees are all brown bread.

• Agree 2
whitevanman

What a strange, parallel universe it is. Apparently, Albert Square is being ravaged by COVID yet nobody is wearing a mask, the shops are open and people are boozing in the pub. 

Also, there are white people in East London xD

• Agree 7
  • Lol 1
Rowley

Back in the real world it’s the BAME’s refusing the vaccine.

Also some of the worst acting I’ve seen in a while. Shopkeeper especially was like something out of a school play

Edited by Rowley
  • Agree 5
  • Lol 1
Austin Allegro
43 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

What a strange, parallel universe it is. Apparently, Albert Square is being ravaged by COVID yet nobody is wearing a mask, the shops are open and people are boozing in the pub. 

Also, there are white people in East London xD

Yes that just makes the propaganda even more stupid. They can't even do it realistically in what is supposed to be a realistic, gritty serial!

For a moment I seriously thought that there was going to be a fair treatment of those opposed to the vaccine and the scene would end with something like 'well I suppose we're all entitled to our opinions innit' but oh no, not in the modern Beeb!

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1
Carl Fimble
1 hour ago, Bkkandrew said:

Leave the shithole to the immigrants. Head for the sunshine.

Go back and reclaim the wet and windy mess if you want once the jabees are all brown bread.

This is my country and these are my people, I'm staying. 

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1
Kilham
30 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

This is my country and these are my people, I'm staying. 

It hasn't felt like my country for quite a while now. In fact, it increasingly feels like this country would prefer me to just fuck off and die.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1
MrPin

Sometimes I catch "The Archers" on R4. I don't really follow it any more, but I'm sure it will be doing the same.

Carl Fimble
20 minutes ago, Kilham said:

It hasn't felt like my country for quite a while now. In fact, it increasingly feels like this country would prefer me to just fuck off and die.

Yip, I know that feeling. That's not this country though, but those who have gained control over it. 

• Agree 1
Carl Fimble
5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Shocking. Not a mask to be seen....

Yes, quite weird that.

Vaccines, but no masks it any of the other bollocks.

JFK

Seen this clip and it's ridiculous in its blatant,  transparent bullshit propaganda that if you've got an IQ above room temperature you could see it. 

... but i suppose we're talking about soap operas,  does anyone watch such crap still 

• Agree 1
Mirror Mirror

It seems they worked a bit of propaganda into Emmerdale farm too. I haven’t even watched this one.

• Lol 10
Austin Allegro
1 hour ago, Mirror Mirror said:

It seems they worked a bit of propaganda into Emmerdale farm too. I haven’t even watched this one.

That is the most cringeworthy, piss poor obvious state propaganda I have ever seen....I thought it was a parody at first. But it's real! It's like an am-dram play produced by North Koreans. And, just like in Eastenders, they're not even consistent because they're not wearing masks!

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1
Austin Allegro
1 hour ago, JFK said:

Seen this clip and it's ridiculous in its blatant,  transparent bullshit propaganda that if you've got an IQ above room temperature you could see it. 

... but i suppose we're talking about soap operas,  does anyone watch such crap still 

I love the way he takes off his mask when he goes into the shop, which is the opposite of what you are 'supposed' to do. They have to show masks to normalise them but even the stupidest director seems to realise nobody wants to watch a room full of masked-up people.

Presumably on The Archers people pretend they are wearing them but since nobody can see it doesn't matter.