DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

What's wrong with capitalism, Boris?

AWW

...except that we don't really have it in the UK anymore.

Note that this is:

a) Considered newsworthy by the BBC

b) Something that Boris felt should be retracted immediately.

I look forward to tomorrow's headline: "Entirety of western civilisation is thanks to capitalism".

630CBF36-E68E-4197-A16C-46BBDE2F2624.jpeg

Bricormortis

He had to withdraw his comments because he realised AZ would be angry about that as they are doing the vaccine on a not for profit basis.

I thought the drug companies weren't making a profit from these vaccines, sure we were told that long ago.

Boris the communist cunt and the rest of the Tory party think lining their sponsors and friends pockets with taxpayers money is capitalism.

I'd sooner Corbyn's version of communism as at least i may get an affordable house to live in.

sancho panza
33 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I thought the drug companies weren't making a profit from these vaccines, sure we were told that long ago.

Boris the communist cunt and the rest of the Tory party think lining their sponsors and friends pockets with taxpayers money is capitalism.

I'd sooner Corbyn's version of communism as at least i may get an affordable house to live in.

Yeah,at least in the hell that would have been the Corbynite economy,the gift of QE would have gone to us,instead we have to watch it get gifted to the banks who then lend it to us.

2 hours ago, Bricormortis said:

He had to withdraw his comments because he realised AZ would be angry about that as they are doing the vaccine on a not for profit basis.

Much like matt hancock's old pub landlord as I'm led to believe.

15 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

Yeah,at least in the hell that would have been the Corbynite economy,the gift of QE would have gone to us,instead we have to watch it get gifted to the banks who then lend it to us.

Much like matt hancock's old pub landlord as I'm led to believe.

Exactly, the thing that is wrong with capitalism is we don't have it, and when they do claim we have it, its for shit like this or house prices making everyone rich.

Which is why people will vote for a Corbyn brand of communism eventually.

If Corbyn had any intelligence he'd have won the last election by offering as hard a Brexit as possible as it was clear the Tories were trying to prevent any kind of Brexit; it's fortunate for the Tories that he is lacking in the intelligence department.

It's quite obvious the people handing Princess NutNut £200,000 to refurb her Downing St. flat will be rewarded with some of Boris's one way bet capitalism, just a Cameron has been for financially rewarded for raping the nation to get Greensill a few hundred million £ to syphon of before going under.

I suspect that a lot of us on this site would be much better off if we exchanged all our assets for gold, then voted Corbyn in.

13 minutes ago, AWW said:

I suspect that a lot of us on this site would be much better off if we exchanged all our assets for gold, then voted Corbyn in.

What we had in the 60, 70s and 80s where the govt controlled the utilities and most housing would be deemed communism by the current fucken wankers in charge, along with the simpleton cunts who post on the Telegraph website.

Yet in general rewards for working were relevant to the job you done and how many extra hours you put in.

OK the kids might not have got a shite degree back then so the parents can boast and they can claim they're educated, but on the other hand they'd have become accountants, nurses etc by learning on the job.

3 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I really like Matt Hancock. He's hilarious; the Conservatives' Richard Burgon.

I just don't think he should be doing the job he has.

Had to Google to see he Burgon was, and yes he truly is a simpleton.

Do Labour have an equivalent of Robert Jenrick or was it not impossible for the lord to have created 2 such creatures in the same universe?

28 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Had to Google to see who Robert Jenrick was.

I don't use social media any more and watch the Italian news about once a week, and the UK news about once a month now.

I'm far less informed and much happier.

He's horrific, some young upstart that was born into money, million pound houses scattered all around the country, parachuted into a safe seat ... and arrogantly corrupt.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/blog/robert-jenrick-affair-has-potential-do-lasting-damage-government 

Given the choice of building council housing or handing more billions to donors via Help2Buy, he was fighting for the latter.

If you could put every nasty trait of the worst politicians over the last century, he has them all rolled in to one truly vile excuse for a human.

Boris is just a miserable fat albino ****.

Why on earth would you inflict such pain on your fellow fat tw@ts. Easy shower them with free money.

Eat drink be merry. Get fat. Get ugly. Get fucked. Just like fat ugly Boris.

Can't wait till his bitch up sticks and fucks off. Taking his fat kid with her.

Fooking hate the ugly cunt. Harm he's caused. Hope he rots alone. His father is a bastard. Like him. Poor fucker.

Reap what you sow fat ugly Boris.

23 minutes ago, JREWING said:

Why on earth would you inflict such pain on your fellow fat tw@ts. Easy shower them with free money.

Fooking hate the ugly cunt. Harm he's caused. Hope he rots alone. His father is a bastard. Like him. Poor fucker.

LOL!

So how will you be voting in the next election? xD

Yeah, Boris might be a fat twat, but he the best fat twat we have. At least he isn't giving extra money to BAME transgender women of power who work 9,000 hrs a week in the NHS giving "transgenderism and testicular cancer, how I dodged a bullet." speeches.

Is he?

Labour, a bunch of fat northern cunts stuffing money down their trousers.

4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

LOL!

So how will you be voting in the next election? xD

Yeah, Boris might be a fat twat, but he the best fat twat we have. At least he isn't giving extra money to BAME transgender women of power who work 9,000 hrs a week in the NHS giving "transgenderism and testicular cancer, how I dodged a bullet." speeches.

Is he?

Labour, a bunch of fat northern cunts stuffing money down their trousers.

Good point.

I'll go ponder with my slab of Stella. In ye park. Life's good.

What day is it again. Oh yeah. Its umm.

2 minutes ago, JREWING said:

Good point.

I'll go ponder with my slab of Stella. In ye park. Life's good.

What day is it again. Oh yeah. Its umm.

Enjoy.

I don't know what people expected. This pandemic plan was probably first drafted 100 years ago and revised every 10.

There you go Boris, good luck. 

The UK economic model is Corporatism not Capitalism.

The UK political model is Kleptocracy/Oligarchy not Democracy. 

Anyone who disagrees with the above is either a gullible simpleton or has a vested interest in the current set up.

3 hours ago, JREWING said:

Is it safe to assume he's not on your Christmas card list? :D

2 hours ago, Royston said:

The UK economic model is Corporatism not Capitalism.

The UK political model is Kleptocracy/Oligarchy not Democracy. 

Anyone who disagrees with the above is either a gullible simpleton or has a vested interest in the current set up.

Last summer I was playing cricket. One of the guys in my team is a very senior civil servant who interacts with Jackboot Johnson on a daily basis. I asked him about Johnson's and Cumming's views on economics - are the Keynesians, MMTs, Hayekians, etc.

To my horror he told me that Boris Johnson and Cummings aren't into economic theory, because they favour technocracy instead!  Everything that I've seen since confirms that. The crazy fat fool wants to run the UK as a planned economy! On balance, I think that Boris's planned economy will more closely resemble a fascist planned economy, rather than a communist technocracy.

6 hours ago, JREWING said:

You can swear on here there's no need to self censor. In an old life you used to be fine with it... :o

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

To my horror he told me that Boris Johnson and Cummings aren't into economic theory, because they favour technocracy instead!  Everything that I've seen since confirms that. The crazy fat fool wants to run the UK as a planned economy! On balance, I think that Boris's planned economy will more closely resemble a fascist planned economy, rather than a communist technocracy.

I find this easy to believe

Noallegiance
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

It's also 100% true. I felt a chill down my spine when he said the word 'technocracy'

Unfortunately, if UK Gov are to be actively involved in creating a big chunk of the economy for the next 8-10 years, central decision-makers were always on the cards. So, based on where we are in the grand scheme, we have the people we need.

11 hours ago, kibuc said:

Looks like capitalism is the new C-word, same as "fat" is the new F-word. No need to worry, pendulum always swings back eventually.

Only way we can get some vague form of capitalism is for interest rates to shoot up.

On 24/03/2021 at 18:02, Hancock said:

What we had in the 60, 70s and 80s where the govt controlled the utilities and most housing would be deemed communism by the current fucken wankers in charge, along with the simpleton cunts who post on the Telegraph website.

Water utilities are bankrupt,, its all about asset stripping, loading with debt, offshoring the borrowed money and selling allot of the land they were gifted,, Ive even read of water companies concreting over water storage to sell the land to house builders.. we are being so fucking screwed by these corrupt MPs, corporations and bankers

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-5078471/Britain-s-water-firms-flush-profits-tax-havens.html

Archived