DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Face it. You’re getting the stab

AQUAMAN

AQUAMAN

I’m in disbelief that it’s actually happening. I actually feel physically sick that I didn’t make the most of pre-2020 and now I’m stuck on my own

I have no hope of ever coming out of this now. You either take the vax year after year forever or every single aspect of your life will be ruined. You will be unpersoned literally

I mean I thought you’d need a corona pass if you worked in the gubbermint but not to get your haircut or enter buildings or buy a bottle of milk. And this is just the start. Next it’s denied entry into hospitals

Youll be on a list as an anti-vaxxer and the propaganda against the unvaxxed will be relentless and horrific

im not sure I’ll be able to hold out for much more than 6-12 months

Edited by AQUAMAN
  • Agree 1

EU pushing through health green cards, not sure of the rules but looks like there are 3 passes - vaccinated, proven positive test or recent negative test, so looks like they are holding back from mandatory vax.

• Informative 1

Democorruptcy

There's never been a more important time to set up the Dosbod's island and that time is running out.

• Agree 7

IMO we'll see substantial negative impact of vaccines before they get to the point of compulsion (practically).

If we don't get to this point soon then perhaps the jabs are safe enough (:)).

• Agree 2

stokiescum

I will hold out for has long has I can for shits a giggles .I’m not going to miss the pub or cinema it would be far easier to be a dick if I had not got the kids however

• Agree 4

Democorruptcy

There are NHS workers on here, we just need one who does pretend jabs. Form an orderly queue behind me.

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1

swiss_democracy_for_all
3 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

There are NHS workers on here, we just need one who does pretend jabs. Form an orderly queue behind me.

You want a doctor, not a nurse, they're more money-oriented, you could almost certainly find one who would do it for enough cash. As long as he/she didn't do thousands of them and loads were ready to testify against him, I don't see how a case against the doctor could easily be proved. No antibodies? They've worn off or the jab failed....

• Agree 4

fishman
3 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

This is my feeling, if there is no negative impact over the next few winters then it might be worth considering vaccination as you get towards the vulnerable category, however if there are negative impacts to health then there will be a public outcry and it all falls to shit.

My position is based simply on a rough and ready evaluation of risk, I have about a 1 in 10,000 chance of being killed by CV; yet nobody can tell me the chance of me being killed as a long term result of vaccination.

It therefore makes sense to do nothing until either the risk of CV killing me becomes unacceptable, or we have confidence that the chance of a vaccine leading to my death is a lot, lot lower.

My view is absolutely in accordance with the leaflet that the NHS sends you when you are invited to get vaccinated, they suggest you should get vaccinated if you are over 65 or have one of a long list of medical conditions. I am 55 and have none of the conditions so there is no need to be injected with an as-yet untested vaccine.

The drive for universal vaccination appears to be entirely political as a means of getting our political class out of the hole that they have dug themselves into.

Medical schools have it right ; First, do no harm.

Absolutely spot on. I'm similar age/risk and have exactly the same strategy.

• Agree 1

Van Lady
16 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

There's never been a more important time to set up the Dosbod's island and that time is running out.

Ah well, Tanera Mor was a dream 2? years ago.

Wish I was there now with like minded and decent folk.

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 2

stokiescum

I’ve been in hospital Ie admited ill once in my life that was after I got a blood clot I was in around 6 days,ok it was after a varicose vein opp my dr said we can put in for a cancellation 2 weeks later it was done. I only had it done because the dr surgested it when I was in there with one of the kids and I had shorts on and he spotted it.you can see where my defence will come from ie not being jabbed 

23rdian
2 hours ago, AQUAMAN said:

I’m in disbelief that it’s actually happening. I actually feel physically sick that I didn’t make the most of pre-2020 and now I’m stuck on my own

I have no hope of ever coming out of this now. You either take the vax year after year forever or every single aspect of your life will be ruined. You will be unpersoned literally

I mean I thought you’d need a corona pass if you worked in the gubbermint but not to get your haircut or enter buildings or buy a bottle of milk. And this is just the start. Next it’s denied entry into hospitals

Youll be on a list as an anti-vaxxer and the propaganda against the unvaxxed will be relentless and horrific

im not sure I’ll be able to hold out for much more than 6-12 months

Look at it as a challenge. See if they can break you. 

Basically what @Wight Flight said.

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Mirror Mirror said:

All those things you mention would be contrary to the Nuremberg Codes / Declaration of Helsinki, Council of Europe resolution 2361, Human rights act and Equality act 2010.

And we can add Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

45E Medical treatment

(1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

(2) Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3
  • Cheers 2

Carl Fimble
56 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

They are ramping up to fear factor 9.

It is an empty threat. But an effective one. You are proof of that.

Take a step back and watch how they are playing the game.

You need to look at it as a dispassionate spectator rather than a combatant.

You have the luxury of time. They don't. They know that in six months they will have lost their advantage.

I fully expect them to make sure that some things are accessible to the jabbed only, and the influencers will ram this down our throats.

The more they do this, the more desperate they appear.

Take a step back and enjoy watching the battle from the auditorium.

Well said!

• Agree 2