DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Tracking CV admissions

Mr X

To the reality deniers:

Why prolong the lockdowns?

1. Given that a high proportion of the population has already been jabbed, what further political benefits can be gained from prolonging the UK's lockdown? Answer: none, in fact prolonging the lockdown will damage BoJo politically

2. What are the health benefits of prolonging the lockdown? Answer: none, in fact prolonging the lockdown will cause more deaths, and so further damage BoJo politically

The UK government's actions suggest that they're pursuing a different set of objectives

I think that it's a combination of: depopulation; economic destruction, leading to chaos; the establishment of a command and control surveillance police state

• Agree 6
eight
25 minutes ago, Mr X said:

To the reality deniers:

1. Given that a high proportion of the population has already been jabbed, what further political benefits can be gained from prolonging the UK's lockdown? Answer: none, in fact prolonging the lockdown will damage BoJo politically

2. What are the health benefits of prolonging the lockdown? Answer: none, in fact prolonging the lockdown will cause more deaths, and so further damage BoJo politically

The UK government's actions suggest that they're pursuing a different set of objectives

I think that it's a combination of: depopulation; economic destruction, leading to chaos; the establishment of a command and control surveillance police state

It's obvious by how distant the dates are. Give people an olive branch to suppress dissent, but I reckon most of us suspect something will overtake events in the interim.

• Agree 4
Caravan Monster

Good link :Beer: 2 huge Midlands city hospitals in my region, both about the same, neither exceeded 15 patients on ventilators and 200 confirmed cases at the height of the 'crisis', both are down to about 20 confirmed covid patients and one or two new admissions.

• Cheers 1
Yadda yadda yadda

I've been looking at regions. The peak day in London was 977 admissions on 6 January. We're now at 31. That is less than the square root of 977. It is officially fuck all.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 3
MrPin
2 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I've been looking at regions. The peak day in London was 977 admissions on 6 January. We're now at 31. That is less than the square root of 977. It is officially fuck all.

Yes, basically it's mostly blown over.

tlc
2 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Have a look at the NHS Nightingales.

Oh I have months back. Nothing but a rouse to frighten the masses. 

• Agree 2
Austin Allegro
8 hours ago, Mr X said:

To the reality deniers:

Possible. I certainly think there are pressures on government to do that, but that there are also pressures from the financial world and Big Pharma as well. Overall though I think this is just a paranoic government which is terrified of there being a 'third wave' and the NHS being 'overwhelmed' - they have become crippled by the precautionary principle to such an extent that they are willing to bankrupt the country rather than have pictures of beds in hospital corridors reaching the news.

• Agree 4
snaga
9 hours ago, Mr X said:

To the reality deniers:

I blame the media, it's one thing holding the government to account, it's another thing entirely to scare the living daylights out of the population forcing the government in to an impossible position. Much of the population don't want an end to lockdown while there is even a single case.

• Agree 4