DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about sticking that up your nose.

tlc

Before considering using a COVID-19 swab to access work or education, be aware that these tests have been sterilised in Ethylene Oxide.

Evidence in humans indicates that long-term exposure to ethylene oxide increases the risk of cancer of the white blood cells, including non-Hodgkin lymphoma, myeloma, and lymphocytic leukemia. Studies also show that long-term exposure to ethylene oxide increases the risk of breast cancer in females.

• Informative 5

Carl Fimble

I'm never going to do a test, a customer of mine mentioned when I arrived to do some work that they had some tests, and that they'd got other people working there to do tests. I had to nip out, so phoned my wife for advice, she said I should be polite, but say I'd prefer not to take one, which was better than my idea, which was refuse and say I wasn't prepared to do work for someone who wanted me to do a test. Luckily they never asked, I was prepared to walk away though. 

That was before I'd heard about this chemical too.

Here are some videos on Ethylene Oxide :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/search?keyword=Ethylene+Oxide

• Agree 1

Carcassion

The key words there are long term exposure. Sticking a swab up your nose once a week with less than the NOAEL of EtO isn't exactly a death sentence...

The Masked Tulip

So, um, they are giving people something which kills our white blood cells... our white blood cells being what fights infections such as viruses. No coincidences?

I saw a video headline on bitchute or rumble this morning that said that this chemical was also on some of the sterilising swabs being used before the jab. I didn't watch the video.