DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Russia vs Slovenia World Cup Qualifier

Mr X

Tune into Sky Sports now to see live football with thousands of fans watching live. BTW Putin is telling the world that covid is a scam.

Yadda yadda yadda
1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Tune into Sky Sports now to see live football with thousands of fans watching live. BTW Putin is telling the world that covid is a scam.

Is he? I thought he was busy flogging Sputnik vaccine and was due to have a dose of an unnamed vaccine? Although he might just be saying that.

Good for the Russians allowing people to live their lives.

• Agree 1
eight

Whereas the Bahrain Grand Prix is the usual maskathon, and I'm sure Crofty is on some kind of bonus for every time he can use the expression "socially distanced".

Mr X
1 minute ago, Stuey said:

Pics? Can't find anything on Google. Would like to share.

It's on Sky Sports, that's what my computer tells me. 

I'm watching it on local pay-per-view TV

Mr X
3 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Pics? Can't find anything on Google. Would like to share.

It's on Sky Sports, that's what my computer tells me. 

I'm watching it on local pay-per-view TV

fishman

I really miss going to the football. Given the pantwetters in charge, I cant ever imagine it coming back as before - packed pub pre-match, 30k in the ground, hug a random stranger when you score injury time winner. Absolute fucking cunts, I want my life back.

• Agree 4
Mr X

Can somebody who is in the UK tell me about what the Sky Sports Filth are saying about the full stadium in Russia?

football.jpg

MrPin
20 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Maybe a scam he was not party to?O.o

• Agree 1
eight
4 minutes ago, fishman said:

I really miss going to the football. Given the pantwetters in charge, I cant ever imagine it coming back as before - packed pub pre-match, 30k in the ground, hug a random stranger when you score injury time winner. Absolute fucking cunts, I want my life back.

I said to Mrs. E when we were watching the F1, do you reckon they actually want fans back now? Might be seen as a bit of an inconvenience.

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Can somebody who is in the UK tell me about what the Sky Sports Filth are saying about the full stadium in Russia?

football.jpg

They'll be getting put in Tier 4 shortly.

Edited by eight
fishman
23 minutes ago, Mr X said:

football.jpg

Probably cardboard cutouts like we've been trialing in the UK. Much safer.

Mr X
48 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Maybe a scam he was not party to?O.o

Yes, I think so.

Remember this time last year when the scam started. Putin sent in his own team of bio-warfare experts to Italy and Canada. I suspect that he wanted his own experts running tests on this 'virus'. 

Make no mistake, Putin is taking the piss out of the globalist scum. He is telling the peoples of Slavelandia that they've been taken for a huge ride and that their governments are working against them

• Agree 1
Mr X
28 minutes ago, fishman said:

Probably cardboard cutouts like we've been trialing in the UK. Much safer.

Some very attractive female ones with moving parts

If this is AI, I'm all for it

Might even get one for myself :D

Mr X
52 minutes ago, eight said:

I said to Mrs. E when we were watching the F1, do you reckon they actually want fans back now? Might be seen as a bit of an inconvenience.

They'll be getting put in Tier 4 shortly.

I've been teaching a Muscovite remotely since Christmas. There's been no second lockdown anywhere in Russia. Putin isn't pushing vaccine passports either. Who would have thought it? There's no far more freedom and liberty in Putin's Russia than there is in most of Western Europe. :D

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
eight
30 minutes ago, fishman said:

Probably cardboard cutouts like we've been trialing in the UK.

Harry Maguire is NOT a cardboard cutout. 

Well, I'm fairly certain he isn't....

• Lol 2
Funn3r
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

far more freedom and liberty in Putin's Russia than there is in most of Western Europe

Fully agree. I never thought I should ever see such words btu here we are. 

• Agree 1
Bus Stop Boxer
1 minute ago, eight said:

Massive crowd at the Netherlands v Latvia game! WTFuck is going on?

Boris has had the wind put up him good and proper.

Are Italy playing this wknd?

fishman
19 minutes ago, eight said:

Massive crowd at the Netherlands v Latvia game! WTFuck is going on?

Makes my blood boil. Could have so easily had c.25% crowds back with measures in place, but there's no will. I mean the fucking morons even banned golf FFS. Why are we putting up with this?

Did 30 miles on the bike this morning, felt good. Spent a couple of hours on dosbods and now feel like topping myself. Fucking hell.

Edited by fishman
  • Agree 4
eight
8 minutes ago, fishman said:

Makes my blood boil. Could have so easily had c.25% crowds back with measures in place, but there's no will. I mean the fucking morons even banned golf FFS. Why are we putting up with this?

These aren't spaced and there's no masks. I've had to check a number of times that it's actually live. 

• Agree 1
fishman
Just now, eight said:

These aren't spaced and there's no masks. I've had to check a number of times that it's actually live. 

I'm watching, it's spaced out in places and I saw some masks but notwithstanding it's a lot different to our empty stadiums with flags over the seats. Think I might move to Holland - don't seem to be a nation of pussies like us.

• Agree 2
Bus Stop Boxer
56 minutes ago, fishman said:

Did 30 miles on the bike this morning, felt good. Spent a couple of hours on dosbods and now feel like topping myself. Fucking hell.

They banned golf while letting randoms view the inside of houses for sale in person.

Maybe if golf memberships required mortgages, of fiat cash, itd be different.

• Agree 2
Yadda yadda yadda

Apparently 5,000 allowed in the Netherlands match. About 10% of the capacity. Had to have a negative test earlier that day. Good to see lots without masks though.

• Agree 1
fishman
5 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Apparently 5,000 allowed in the Netherlands match. About 10% of the capacity. Had to have a negative test earlier that day. Good to see lots without masks though.

Where there's a will there's a way