DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Friends Family and The Jab

MrLibertyRedux

JoeDavola

I have to admit it's crossed my mind a few times over the last few days that perhaps we are the crazy ones, seeing as we're in such a minority and taking such an extreme view it seems.

I think the mania around the vaccinations is:

1. Because people think it'll give them their freedom back.

2. Because they think that if everything was shut down for so long the virus MUST be very dangerous; it's impossible they'd have done all this otherwise.

• Agree 11

17 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I really don't know what to do.

I am ready to start blowing things up.

Don't tell any more.

• Agree 2

JoeDavola
2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

The question is how big a minority are we?

My understanding is that 30% of 50 year olds are declining.

Of course we won't be told this any time soon, but the ever increasing desperation from the nudge unit suggest there are quite a few of us.

Yes the thought had crossed my mind that it's not beneath the state to resort to lies about how many have the vaccine in order to try and get others to get it.

• Agree 8

Caravan Monster

I'm getting it a bit off some friends and family but quite subtle at the moment and no doubt plenty behind my back. If asked directly I will state that I will not be having it, have spent considerable time and effort coming to this conclusion and although I believe my choice to be correct would in no way seek to influence the personal choice of others. There's no point attempting to discuss detail because they will just start shouting buzzwords at you.

Maybe more will see through it in the future but I suspect this is going to roll on creating some form if drama to distract the population whilst the actual thieves and liars carry on unaffected.

• Agree 3

23rdian
37 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I thought this worthy of its own thread.

I came off the phone a couple of hours ago with my best friend from childhood who I have known since I was 9 years old, we grew up on the same street ten doors apart.

I've refered to him in other threads occasionally as "Big Jim". We've been through a lot together over the years and remained very close, almost like brothers, even though I lived in Hampshire for a few years and then settled fifty miles away. He has been there for me in the past and helped me get through some very difficult times.

He doesn't have an internet connection or a smartphone, and I have always considered him to be independently minded and he is very anti establishment.

He phoned me at lunchtime to tell me, almost ecstatically that he had just "had his jab". Not far off the Emmerdale and Eastenders level but in real life.

He probed about if I had been called up (I've started getting the texts) and I denied I had received anything yet. I mentioned in another thread previously that it is quite clear that some other friends we both know have been discussing it behind my back and are labelling me an anti-vaxxer after comments I made last summer. I made it sound as if I was waiting for mine and he backed off a bit but started talking about how I was not going to be able to go to the pub eventually without it.

I'm prepared for it, but when I come clean (which I want to do in person not on the phone) I can see this destroying a friendship of nearly forty years, even if I go armed with the facts and the paper documents to back it up.

A year of house arrest and relentless brainwashing and propaganda via the media has reduced it to this.

If you really don't want to fall out with him just lie. I can't imagine you turning up with a folder full of paperwork is going to achieve anything. 

• Agree 5

King Penda
43 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I thought this worthy of its own thread.

I came off the phone a couple of hours ago with my best friend from childhood who I have known since I was 9 years old, we grew up on the same street ten doors apart.

I've refered to him in other threads occasionally as "Big Jim". We've been through a lot together over the years and remained very close, almost like brothers, even though I lived in Hampshire for a few years and then settled fifty miles away. He has been there for me in the past and helped me get through some very difficult times.

He doesn't have an internet connection or a smartphone, and I have always considered him to be independently minded and he is very anti establishment.

He phoned me at lunchtime to tell me, almost ecstatically that he had just "had his jab". Not far off the Emmerdale and Eastenders level but in real life.

He probed about if I had been called up (I've started getting the texts) and I denied I had received anything yet. I mentioned in another thread previously that it is quite clear that some other friends we both know have been discussing it behind my back and are labelling me an anti-vaxxer after comments I made last summer. I made it sound as if I was waiting for mine and he backed off a bit but started talking about how I was not going to be able to go to the pub eventually without it.

I'm prepared for it, but when I come clean (which I want to do in person not on the phone) I can see this destroying a friendship of nearly forty years, even if I go armed with the facts and the paper documents to back it up.

A year of house arrest and relentless brainwashing and propaganda via the media has reduced it to this.

Lie and tell him about the new King Kong vs Godzilla film has a distraction King Kong even has a huge fuck off axe

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

montecristo
6 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

If you really don't want to fall out with him just lie. I can't imagine you turning up with a folder full of paperwork is going to achieve anything. 

But he would get caught out this winter when his vacc'd friends get hit hard with muted strains and him fit as a butchers dog.

Edited by montecristo

whitevanman

I was speaking to a customer yesterday about it. She's a lovely older lady who's just lost her husband (not COVID). We get on very well and both like to chat. She asked me if I'd had the jab. I told her I didn't want to have it, she said I really should! I said I know a few people who've had really bad side effects from the jab (true) and I couldn't afford the time off work unpaid. She accepted my point of view but she's a very down to earth and reasonable person. Most people aren't like that!

• Agree 4

King Penda
27 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

The question is how big a minority are we?

My understanding is that 30% of 50 year olds are declining.

Of course we won't be told this any time soon, but the ever increasing desperation from the nudge unit suggest there are quite a few of us.

There’s a few Facebook groups but some are total nut jobs still good fun to poke them

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, whitevanman said:

I was speaking to a customer yesterday about it. She's a lovely older lady who's just lost her husband (not COVID). We get on very well and both like to chat. She asked me if I'd had the jab. I told her I didn't want to have it, she said I really should! I said I know a few people who've had really bad side effects from the jab (true) and I couldn't afford the time off work unpaid. She accepted my point of view but she's a very down to earth and reasonable person. Most people aren't like that!

A large number of my clients are older ladies.

I have lied to every one that has asked.

I can't afford to lose too many of them.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 3

whitevanman
4 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I find the oldies generally very reasonable. They've been around long enough to have seen it all before and they're too old to devote any effort to being zealots about anything. 

Young people on the other hand...

Edited by whitevanman
  • Agree 1

Wight Flight
Just now, whitevanman said:

I find the oldies generally very reasonable. They've been around long enough to have seen it all before and they're too old to devote any effort to being zeolots about anything. 

Hmmm. Not my experience, and you just cannot tell if you have got a jab Nazi or not until you trigger them.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Widow wobbler?

• Lol 1

23rdian
30 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Don't tell any more.

Start with the 5G towers. Not cos I believe there is any link with the plague but I do think the technology will be incidious. 

The latest phones will move to non removable software based sims (as well as the now common non removable batteries) meaning the phone is likely to be always enabled.

This can be used with geo fencing technology to prove you were at a particular location at a particular time.

In addition, the phone can be located by the towers down to a few meters instantly.

The old 2-4G will begin to be switched off meaning that your old dumb phones will no longer work.

And this is before you consider the health problems.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

If they are actually your friends, they won't have an issue.

If they make a big issue out of it, they aren't and were never your friends. Drop them. Cut them out of your life.

35 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

The latest phones will move to non removable software based sims (as well as the now common non removable batteries) meaning the phone is likely to be always enabled.

Still can't force people to have one. And if they did, you could just keep it in the fridge/iron box etc to block any signal or listening.

Edited by Errol
  • Agree 7
  • Cheers 1

Andersen

Have had similar chats when a few long-standing friends have asked, they are welcome to have the jab or not and I'll not be trying to get any to change their mind, I'll resist unless there's no option - I think not being travel unless vacc'd would be one of the very few things that would make me reconsider. One good friend has declared this a taboo subject, we have opposite views about it, it's a waste of time for either of us to discuss it.

I concerns me that several frends are very bright folk and keep telling me "we just need everybody to follow the rules so we can get it under control" - I would have expected them to at least question the way things have been going...

I'm away from home most of the time so just say that I can't get to my gp for the jab, which has been useful a few times to deflect the question. Sad times.

• Agree 4

23rdian
14 minutes ago, Errol said:

If they are actually your friends, they won't have an issue.

If they make a big issue out of it, they aren't and were never your friends. Drop them. Cut them out of your life.

Still can't force people to have one. And if they did, you could just keep it in the fridge/iron box etc to block any signal or listening.

That's true and the good old farraday wallet is always available.

However, like CIAbook, as a mass voluntary surveillance tool, it sounds unbeatable.

Edited by 23rdian

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

I find the oldies generally very reasonable. They've been around long enough to have seen it all before and they're too old to devote any effort to being zealots about anything. 

This is my experience when out with the hound. I hardly bother talking to anyone other than 2 old birds, both dog owners. Get on with them fine.

One of them pushes her pug about in a pram.xD Her son is anti terror in London.

When Epstein was nabbed she was full of it. Probably as sharp as a tack under all the eccentricity.

1 hour ago, Wight Flight said:

You filthy old studmuffin. Like to keep 'em happy hey. ;)

Edited by tlc
  • Lol 3

Wight Flight
4 minutes ago, tlc said:

You filthy old studmuffin. Like to keep 'em happy hey. ;)

They all seem very keen to get a good jabbing 9_9

• Lol 1