DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Friends Family and The Jab

MrLibertyRedux

MrLibertyRedux
13 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Lying seems like the best option

That is the conclusion I have come to since my original post.

• Agree 3

Democorruptcy
16 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Next up will be a fine or imprisonment if you enter somewhere, falsely claiming to have been jabbed. Obviously a lot of happy jabbies on social media will be demanding the death penalty.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

supernaut
2 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Yes. They become supercilious.

I've always thought that word matches well with cunt, you supercilious cunt and cretinous cunt are both underused. 

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 2

PaulParanoia
On 27/03/2021 at 16:36, 23rdian said:

Start with the 5G towers. Not cos I believe there is any link with the plague but I do think the technology will be incidious. 

The latest phones will move to non removable software based sims (as well as the now common non removable batteries) meaning the phone is likely to be always enabled.

This can be used with geo fencing technology to prove you were at a particular location at a particular time.

In addition, the phone can be located by the towers down to a few meters instantly.

The old 2-4G will begin to be switched off meaning that your old dumb phones will no longer work.

And this is before you consider the health problems.

Simple solution.  Leave the phone at home.  Something I find myself doing more frequently these days.

• Agree 2

44 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

It does, but if you are trying to persuade friends and family to either not take it, or at the very least spend some time considering the risks, then lying becomes somewhat tricky.

• Agree 1

Yadda yadda yadda
19 minutes ago, PaulParanoia said:

Simple solution.  Leave the phone at home.  Something I find myself doing more frequently these days.

That is why they'll move to facial recognition cameras like China.

• Agree 1

Just now, Yadda yadda yadda said:

That is why they'll move to facial recognition cameras like China.

How does that work then? They all look the same!

• Lol 4

ashestoashes
11 hours ago, wherebee said:

The only thing that would be likely to convince me to take the jab would be if it meant that fuck gif of @Democorruptcy got banned

it's using up valuable cpu cycles that could be used for my bitcoin mining

23rdian
41 minutes ago, PaulParanoia said:

That's fine but consider that when simple handsets have been removed from the network and there are pretty much no longer payphones, it's going to be hard for people not to carry something. 

And you still get those lovely frequencies blasted at you even if you are not a user.

Edited by 23rdian

goldbug9999
22 minutes ago, Reck B said:

It does, but if you are trying to persuade friends and family to either not take it, or at the very least spend some time considering the risks, then lying becomes somewhat tricky.

As the saying goes "no good deed goes un punished".

goldbug9999
On 27/03/2021 at 16:27, Wight Flight said:

A large number of my clients are older ladies.

Its a grim job but someone has to do it guess ;)

4 hours ago, Mr X said:

I'm sorry to hear that, but the high rate of jabbing in your workplace will give you a good handle on the impacts of these injections as they unfold in the short, medium and long-term

Have you noticed any behaviour changes in the jabbed so far? I'm sure that the technology already exists to do exactly that, e.g. even more conformist, aggressive?

I work in the nhs and just know that ANY adverse reactions will be hushed up.  The interesting thing is that they were all Pfizer stabbings and will have had their second stabbing now.  It was quite well organised electronically , everyone contacted by email,  so all the information will be collected and available, I imagine any adverse effects will be flagged by the normal yellow card system.  

The organisation will hush any news up as it's all about image,  with people showing off their stabbing cards and little 'I've been vaccinated ' badges,  it's fucking sickening. 

Tbf I've not had any negative feedback and my job is in computing so i have zero patient contact.  Any move to pushing for workplace vaccination or mask wearing will be met with full legal resistance by me,  I need to work out my unions stance on this but they were quite supportive of no to flu vaccination if you choose personally not too.  Unions can flip flop on many issues though. 

My work colleagues are all remoaners, pro labour, pro Vax,  TDS douchebags and will make subtle but obvious talking points at the end of the daily catch up morning meetings on ms teams. I usually just remain quiet and observe the enemy.  If any crap is directed at me I'll be sure to hold my ground,  maybe make sheep noises and talk about covidiots and bootlickers.  There are 2 people who I think could go Karen mode so that will be fun. It's all in the air at the moment whilst WFH and I don't foresee people working on site for more than 1 or 2 days a week and that won't be until June/ July anyway with the government timelines  ... then we come to August/ September realistically  .... aaaaaaaand

1 hour ago, Rowley said:

Just wait till the autumn when the plebs have had a couple of months freedom, a (local) holiday under their belt, and remembered the taste of restaurant food and pub beer.

The vaccination drive will continue throughout summer.

End of Sept we will see a sudden spike in “cases” and the Downing St trio will solemnly advise the nation that because millions of selfish people have refused the vaccine, they are putting the nation at risk, and are wholly to blame for this spread.

Sadly, and with regret, we must re-enter lockdown measures.

Population will be furious. It will turn neighbour against neighbour. Family members and friends will fall out in spectacular style.

Classic Divide and Conquer

I think this is a very realistic strategy tptb have war gamed as i primary strategy 

• Agree 5
  • Informative 2

Austin Allegro
2 hours ago, Rowley said:

Just wait till the autumn when the plebs have had a couple of months freedom, a (local) holiday under their belt, and remembered the taste of restaurant food and pub beer.

The vaccination drive will continue throughout summer.

End of Sept we will see a sudden spike in “cases” and the Downing St trio will solemnly advise the nation that because millions of selfish people have refused the vaccine, they are putting the nation at risk, and are wholly to blame for this spread.

Sadly, and with regret, we must re-enter lockdown measures.

Population will be furious. It will turn neighbour against neighbour. Family members and friends will fall out in spectacular style.

Classic Divide and Conquer

I think this is highly likely and this is why I am keeping my refusal status quiet.

However, I am hoping that by then there may have been a legal fightback over forced vaccination.

Edited by Austin Allegro
  • Agree 1

fishman
2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think this is highly likely and this is why I am keeping my refusal status quiet.

However, I am hoping that by then there may have been a legal fightback over forced vaccination.

A bit counter intuitive, but if the number of refusers is high enough to force change in government strategy it is a kind of vindication. ie it wasn't just a handful of nut jobs reaching that conclusion. 

• Agree 5

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, JFK said:

I work in the nhs

Lucky bastard. When are you going on your half price cruise?

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

2. Most of us have, I expect, looked into the situation much more closely than the average normie who just accepts BBC/state propaganda.

One of the ultimate pro-vaxers, Charlie Mullins, was on the radio this morning.

To say he is thick as two short planks would be unfair on planks.

He had a classic moment when he was talking about 10% of 20,000 British Gas workers not accepting longer hours. To quote '10% of 20,000, that's er, um, about, oh, er, 10% of 20,000'

Twat. Yet people listen to him. I would love to see him debate Hitchens. It would be carnage.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 3

Stinky Wizzleteats

Theyve been going on about low vax rates amongst BAME older people on the so-called's bulletins this morning

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

Theyve been going on about low vax rates amongst BAME older people on the so-called's bulletins this morning

Racist bastards

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Democorruptcy

I'm not lying to any friends or family about having had the jab. I don't want this conversation later on:

Friend : "I've had the jab!"

Me : "I thought you had it a while back?"

Friend : "I hadn't really had it then but once I knew you had, it helped changed my mind, so I booked a jab"

Me : "I hadn't really had it either"

Ex-Friend : <insert expletives>

• Agree 1
  • Lol 9

M S E Refugee

Fuck me!

I have been off for a fortnight and most of my colleagues have either been Vaxxed or getting Vaxxed this week.

Time for me to keep quiet I think.

• Agree 4

Austin Allegro
2 hours ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

This is a chance for TPTB to turn it into a white-guilt sobfest. Blame all the reluctance not on Bames themselves, but on whitey and his patriarchal oppression, in order to whip up anger. Give some sort of financial sweetener and hey presto, compliance from most Bames.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Lucky bastard. When are you going on your half price cruise?

not sure, I'll have to consider this whilst using my free vouchers emailed to my NHS email address giving me a free coffee and pasty from Greggs! HURRAH! Saving the obesity race one coronary at a time!