DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Friends Family and The Jab

MrLibertyRedux

the gardener
12 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

My FiL has had a funny turn. Whilst driving to their holiday cottage, which they've done probably 500+ times (owned it for 30 years) he got lost, completely lost. Took wrong turns etc took hours to eventually get there. It's been quite difficult to get the full details as MiL is has been losing her marbles over the last few years - getting more forgetful etc. Both are finding smartphones very tricky - wife can't phone using WhatsApp now but has to call the landline as they really can't work out using WhatsApp.  Both were mentally sharp previously, they were teachers. FiL has had an MRI scan yesterday, waiting on results.

Ok they are both 80 or very near so may not be anything out of the ordinary.

• Informative 5
  • Love 1

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Another CJD death?  You wait years for one and then three come along at once.

all that steak people were eating during lockdown

• Lol 1

The Masked Tulip

Nurse talks about not respecting the decisions of the unjabbed whilst respecting the health decisions of the MacD and sugar eaters, etc. Talks about own personal experiences of turning down treatment.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mth48mCKXFrj/

Healthcare worker talking about doctors wishing their patients die because they are unjabbed. Says she is utterly disgusted with colleagues. Points out that they do not turn away smokers, drug addicts or 'fatties'. 

I get the impression that she had a conversation where a colleague told her that they wish she would die. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MJ3PNlfFp28B/

• Informative 3

39 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

all that steak people were eating during lockdown

I have a distant memory that CJD is one of those diseases that can incubate for many years or even decades before you see symptoms. So back in the mad cow days they were saying that it's impossible to know how many will have been affected until much much later.

Is it possible that the jab, as has been shown to be the case with herpes zoster (shingles), can reactivate things that have been lying dormant, by fucking your immune system somehow?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

ashestoashes
13 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I have a distant memory that CJD is one of those diseases that can incubate for many years or even decades before you see symptoms. So back in the mad cow days they were saying that it's impossible to know how many will have been affected until much much later.

Is it possible that the jab, as has been shown to be the case with herpes zoster (shingles), can reactivate things that have been lying dormant, by fucking your immune system somehow?

possibly, though they're saying the spike protein can act like a prion if it crosses to the brain

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

possibly, though they're saying the spike protein can act like a prion if it crosses to the brain

Christ, it really is the gift that keeps on giving...

Edited by DocH
  • Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, DocH said:

Christ, it really is the gift that keeps on giving...

Cardiologist Dr. Richard Fleming has said, if I heard him right, that there is a prion on top of the spike protein in the jabs. Other docs have said that the spike protein is a prion.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
  • Informative 2

the gardener
2 hours ago, the gardener said:

My FiL has had a funny turn. Whilst driving to their holiday cottage, which they've done probably 500+ times (owned it for 30 years) he got lost, completely lost. Took wrong turns etc took hours to eventually get there. It's been quite difficult to get the full details as MiL is has been losing her marbles over the last few years - getting more forgetful etc. Both are finding smartphones very tricky - wife can't phone using WhatsApp now but has to call the landline as they really can't work out using WhatsApp.  Both were mentally sharp previously, they were teachers. FiL has had an MRI scan yesterday, waiting on results.

Ok they are both 80 or very near so may not be anything out of the ordinary.

To add another anecdote. A dog-walking acquaintance. Lady, mid 60s, lost her husband last month to a heart attack. Dropped dead at foot of the stairs. He was similar age but did have some stents put in so it is not entirely surprising maybe but then again my uncle had a triple bypass at the age of 48 and is still here at 84.

Edited by the gardener

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

I remember CJD being very worrying at the time. Also reading about the first wave involving the very genetically susceptible, the second - much later - wave would be huge and involve the general population.

• Agree 3

ashestoashes
3 minutes ago, Shamone said:

I remember CJD being very worrying at the time. Also reading about the first wave involving the very genetically susceptible, the second - much later - wave would be huge and involve the general population.

the only anecdotal case I heard of was a work colleague's mum died of it very quickly in 2015

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Informative 2

13 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Yes, and then it was a bit of a damp squib. Unless lots of CJD deaths were undiagnosed, assumed to be dementia or similar?

• Agree 2

Hail the Tripod
10 hours ago, LC1 said:

Yes, and then it was a bit of a damp squib. Unless lots of CJD deaths were undiagnosed, assumed to be dementia or similar?

The Imperial college team used their models to predict “up to 50,000 cases”. Actual death toll was 177.

Technically, “up to” means anything less than, so they were correct in one sense. Although by that token, I could predict the death toll from any fucking thing will be “up to 10 billion”, and only charge taxpayers the bargain price of £1,000 per study.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 2

Bus Stop Boxer

Best mate, unjabbed, runs a one man retail operation in Devon.

Deals with boomers as his core punterage. He's just texted me this.

Verbatim:

"I'm getting a few people in the shop who are completely fucking stupid.

I wonder whether the vaxxes have addled their brains.

A total loss of common sense".

He has remained very open minded, and to a degree, non committal,  re the whole thing, despite me pelting him relentlessly with links from here on a daily basis.:Jumping:

Seems to me he's starting to see changes for himself.

What the fuck is coming our way?

@Long time lurking Has seen the same at his work.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 7

Bus Stop Boxer
19 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

The Imperial college team used their models to predict “up to 50,000 cases”. Actual death toll was 177.

Technically, “up to” means anything less than, so they were correct in one sense. Although by that token, I could predict the death toll from any fucking thing will be “up to 10 billion”, and only charge taxpayers the bargain price of £1,000 per study.

Best way to make this stick with the cheese heads is to relate to the DFS sale schtick.

Up to 75% sale.

• Agree 1

Okay - so another one in my social circles.  Wife of a mate, blinding headaches since the jabs, three months now (!), doctors useless say it's not the jabs.

It's getting stupid.  Why are so many doctors refusing to care for patients?  If there is a written order, someone would have leaked it?  If there is not a written order, why the hell the refusal to add 2+2 and get 4?

• Agree 3
  • Informative 5

The Masked Tulip
6 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Okay - so another one in my social circles.  Wife of a mate, blinding headaches since the jabs, three months now (!), doctors useless say it's not the jabs.

It's getting stupid.  Why are so many doctors refusing to care for patients?  If there is a written order, someone would have leaked it?  If there is not a written order, why the hell the refusal to add 2+2 and get 4?

Lots of them are the ones who put the stuff into people. 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

My (double jabbed) friend in New Zealand appears to have had his soul stolen by Jacinda.  They are in week 5 of the super-strict Auckland lockdown and when him and his other half were walking on the beach yesterday morning they overheard a group of people greeting each other and saying "it's so good to see you, it's been such a long time" etc.

So they went home and reported them to the authorities as (and I quote) "They were obviously breaching the bubble rules"

My friend is not a bad person.  He is funny, smart and compassionate.  Or at least he used to be :CryBaby:

Sorry for your loss. In real life, am down to 3 people who may disagree with me but avoid the topic, 2 who agree, and the rest are brainwashed fascists who I don't trust anymore. 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 5
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip
24 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

My (double jabbed) friend in New Zealand appears to have had his soul stolen by Jacinda.  They are in week 5 of the super-strict Auckland lockdown and when him and his other half were walking on the beach yesterday morning they overheard a group of people greeting each other and saying "it's so good to see you, it's been such a long time" etc.

So they went home and reported them to the authorities as (and I quote) "They were obviously breaching the bubble rules"

My friend is not a bad person.  He is funny, smart and compassionate.  Or at least he used to be :CryBaby:

Your funny, smart and compassionate friend is a Nazi. He sold out pretty cheap - for just a group of people meeting and hugging on a beach.

There were no witnesses to him seeing the huggers who would turn him into the Gestapo. No gun pointed at his temple if he did not reveal where the illegals were hidden. What a sorry excuse for a human being. 

• Agree 10
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
37 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Zombies. They're gone. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2

Yadda yadda yadda
31 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Sorry for your loss. In real life, am down to 3 people who may disagree with me but avoid the topic, 2 who agree, and the rest are brainwashed fascists who I don't trust anymore. 

My close mates are fine. The most fucked up are work mates.