DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Friends Family and The Jab

MrLibertyRedux

stop_the_craziness

Update on another friend.  I'm fairly certain I've posted about her on this thread before, so quick reacp, she is 56 and had a DVT in the distant past, but other than that is well.  When she had the first jab (AZ) no one asked her any questions but when she had the 2nd one they did ask about her medical history and when she mentioned the DVT they were reluctant to give her the 2nd jab so she bullied the nurse into it.  (WTF??)

Talking to her last night and she has been referred to a vascular outpatients clinic because she has a venous leg ulcer which won't heal and has become infected twice, meaning she has needed antibiotics. The last time she had one of these was in 2015 and they linked it to the previous DVT saying that her blood wasn't flowing properly because the DVT had left her with "baggy veins"

She will be scanned to see if she has a blood clot in her leg.  They tested her to make sure she is not diabetic, which can be a cause, but she isn't, and she's a healthy weight and has always been active (walking holidays etc) so the doctor is now saying he is unsure what might have caused it this time.  Obviously no one has mentioned the massive blood-clot elephant in the room so I didn't either  :ph34r:

Later in the conversation she said to me "Have you still not had your jabs yet?"   She's fine about it, just a bit of a True Believer who is simply astonished that anyone would not want them.

Venous leg ulcer - Causes - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

• Informative 10
  • Cheers 1

Pinkpanther

I am really starting to question and doubt myself about the Jab. - Allthough I will hold myself and the kids till the phase 3 trials are over.

I have neither seen nor heard of any "without doubt" vaccine related side effect in my extended work and social group. (and to be ballanced not much from the Actual covid side of things)

I was out with a couple of friends last night, and I kinda missed the main point of the conversation, but it seems like they are keen to get their kids (almost 12 and 12) vaccinated. One parent I can understand as there are understandable  reasons, And the other will do what his consultant Dr wife advises. I kept my views to myself - as they know them.

Today on Facebook, a genuine local Friend who is a GP posted a picture of their healthy Daughter (who I think just turned 13) getting Jabbed! 

On quite a few levels - It kinda upset me. 

To see a kid I know getting a jab that has a one year temporary Authorisation for a disease that pre-vaccine rollout had a 0% mortality for kids. To wonder why the parent made the decision (is it their experiences of sick people that led them to the conclusion that the jab is better than covid). Is it that they have not fully informed themselves, or is it that I'm totally missing something, Or is it a combination of all of it.

I think the emergency powers extension is being voted on tomorrow. - 6 more months of censorship. The Concerns that i had 6 months ago on this coming winter are going to become real. The vaccines will be safe and effective!!!

Articles like this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-58624295 (posted elsewhere) are in my view just the tip of the iceberg. The interesting thing about the article is you dont know the Vax status of the folks. So it could just be cold, or it could be peoples immune system being fucked with?  Who knows and there is no desire to know, or investigate.

As stated before and by others questioning the narrative... This winter is going to be a nightmare.

• Agree 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Pinkpanther said:

I have neither seen nor heard of any "without doubt" vaccine related side effect in my extended work and social group. (and to be ballanced not much from the Actual covid side of things)

I'm the same. Until recently I didn't even know anybody who had had covid; now I know loads, all to my knowledge vaccinated to some degree or other. The whole situation seems a bit bolloxy all round, to be honest.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
15 minutes ago, Pinkpanther said:

I am really starting to question and doubt myself about the Jab. - Allthough I will hold myself and the kids till the phase 3 trials are over.

I was out with a couple of friends last night, and I kinda missed the main point of the conversation, but it seems like they are keen to get their kids (almost 12 and 12) vaccinated. One parent I can understand as there are understandable  reasons, And the other will do what his consultant Dr wife advises. I kept my views to myself - as they know them.

Today on Facebook, a genuine local Friend who is a GP posted a picture of their healthy Daughter (who I think just turned 13) getting Jabbed! 

To see a kid I know getting a jab that has a one year temporary Authorisation for a disease that pre-vaccine rollout had a 0% mortality for kids. To wonder why the parent made the decision (is it their experiences of sick people that led them to the conclusion that the jab is better than covid). Is it that they have not fully informed themselves, or is it that I'm totally missing something, Or is it a combination of all of it.

I think the emergency powers extension is being voted on tomorrow. - 6 more months of censorship. The Concerns that i had 6 months ago on this coming winter are going to become real. The vaccines will be safe and effective!!!

Articles like this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-58624295 (posted elsewhere) are in my view just the tip of the iceberg. The interesting thing about the article is you dont know the Vax status of the folks. So it could just be cold, or it could be peoples immune system being fucked with?  Who knows and there is no desire to know, or investigate.

As stated before and by others questioning the narrative... This winter is going to be a nightmare.

If you feel sick seeing a photo of a child you know being jabbed how will you feel if your children are jabbed and become one of the jab victims?

You know what the percentage risk is of a child becoming ill with covid, let alone dying. Just try and think of this when you have doubts. It is human to have doubts.

I do not have any children so I do not have to face the dilemma that you are facing. I am sorry that you are going through this.

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Pinkpanther said:

So they're going to vote on whether they can carry on doing anything they want? - I wonder which way that will go...

• Agree 5
  • Lol 2

1 hour ago, Pinkpanther said:

I've got a bad cold just now, presume so anyway. Unvaxxed, take Vitamin D, Zinc, so i can believe it is about. Had a negative LFT and not going for a PCR

• Cheers 1

Bornagain
2 hours ago, Pinkpanther said:

The expression that best summarises what you are describing is mass-hysteria.

Just because something is popular does not mean it is the rational thing to do.

Eventually this will pass and some form of common sense will take hold - it always does in the end.

Those people already jabbed have gone down a one way street which they cannot reverse out of.

Stay calm - if it does emerge that Vaccination makes sense - then get yourself jabbed, the masses cannot get unjabbed.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Stay calm - if it does emerge that Vaccination makes sense - then get yourself jabbed, the masses cannot get unjabbed.

The government are well aware of this which is why there are so many frequent fake scares like "Ministers considering possibly maybe perhaps public execution for unvaxxed." You're supposed to think OMFG better get stabbed pronto.

• Agree 2

ThePurpleBird
3 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

This is really good advice.  I believe that I have had covid over the last week and a bit.    Must have caught it at a festival.  No pcr test bollox.  Classic symptoms, high temperature, barking cough, loss of taste/smell.  Felt a bit rough for about a week, but no way is this worse than flu.  Almost back to normal apart from loss of appetite.  Glad I have had it now and for me personally, was not worth taking an experimental clot shot.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

A few times I've caught myself thinking "why not just get the jab, they can't all be wrong". Then I read some of the posts and articles on here and think about what the vaccination could do to me (I've already got 3 autoimmune diseases) and I think it's definitely better to wait and see what happens this winter.

I doubt anyone in the NHS could guarantee that I wouldn't suffer effects from the vaccine, as much as they can do, and at the moment I think the risk from that is higher than the risk of catching covid. Me and my oh are the only ones irl that I know haven't been jabbed at all yet.

Like others have said once you've had it there's no going back :(

Edited by Mouse
Pedantry
  • Agree 4
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Mouse said:

A few times I've caught myself thinking "why not just get the jab, they can't all be wrong". Then I read some of the posts and articles on here and think about what the vaccination could do to me (I've already got 3 autoimmune diseases) and I think it's definitely better to wait and see what happens this winter.

I do wonder just how long this has been going on. I can't remember when I last had a flu vaccine but if I put all the memories together I do start wondering if they coincided with the start of some health conditions I have.

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I do wonder just how long this has been going on. I can't remember when I last had a flu vaccine but if I put all the memories together I do start wondering if they coincided with the start of some health conditions I have.

Yes it certainly makes you think! I've had numerous flu jabs in the past but won't be having it this year.

• Agree 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 hour ago, Mouse said:

I doubt anyone in the NHS could guarantee that I wouldn't suffer effects from the vaccine, as much as they can do, and at the moment I think the risk from that is higher than the risk of catching covid. Me and my oh are the only ones irl that I know haven't been jabbed at all yet.

Like others have said once you've had it there's no going back :(

If you had it now how would you feel about yourself? Assuming there were zero side effects you might think that you had become a cheese eating surrender mouse. If there were side effects the self-loathing would be horrific, at least for me.

• Agree 4

The Masked Tulip
26 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

If you had it now how would you feel about yourself? Assuming there were zero side effects you might think that you had become a cheese eating surrender mouse. If there were side effects the self-loathing would be horrific, at least for me.

The anxiety would eat away.

• Agree 3

stop_the_craziness
26 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

This is the same conversation I have in my mind any time I find myself considering the idea of having any kind of cosmetic surgery.  I imagine how much of a twat I would feel if I ended up creating some kind of permanent health issue to my (perfectly functioning) body all because I'd gone against my gut instinct and bought into some kind of societal peer pressure.

• Agree 3
  • Bogged 1