Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Friends Family and The Jab


MrLibertyRedux
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bus Stop Boxer
20 hours ago, whitevanman said:

This seems to be happening to many people. It’s like the whole of society has been torn into pieces.

My best mate has become increasingly woke over the past decade. He was rocked when I told him I voted for brexit. I told him I thought Covid was a load of bollocks and then he cancelled a meet-up at the last minute due to worries about social distancing i.e I’m diseased. Later he excitedly texted me that he was going to get his jab. I wished him well but said I was declining the jab, personal choice etc. I’ve tried contacting him since but nothing. 30 years of friendship gone. 

The funny thing is that I’m not that political. I don’t care what you think as long as we can get together and have a laugh. I’ve lost my mate to a cult and I’m worried my family are going the same way :(

Hold the line.

The people that have done this to him, do not care about him, you, or anyone else, down here in useless eater land.

Try to be there when the penny drops. I'm saying that as someone who feels very pointy and laughy at the moment though. Maybe my pride will come before a fall who knows?

Fairly sure that some of my remainer ex chums, actually believe that they are in the same broad club as Roland Rudd Blair Branson and Hestletine and get a little sizzle in their blue and gold knickers over it.

I see a disabusin' comin up.:Old::)

Many people will either twig that they have got shit loads of stuff, massively wrong, or they'll be dead.

Stone dead.

  • Agree 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RWJ said:

I think a lot of folks just wanted to have the vax and get back to normality, to hell with the risks.  Now they realise it wasn't temporary, and normality won't be coming back, they're starting to ask a few more questions.

Met with mates for poker a couple of weeks back and 2 of the boys (both vaxxed) couldn't make it as they had tested positive.  At prior games I've been the lone voice in the room of 6 but the change in views was noticeable this time.  Where my skepticism would normally be dismissed by all, a couple of them engaged, agreed and furthered the discussion.  None of the pro-vax camp waded in.    

 

To be fair to a lot of people they were led to believe that the vaccine was a vaccine.

A few people have been surprised when told my double jabbed missus has covid.

With the increasing rate of double jabbed getting infected more and more people will start to know first hand of someone double jabbed who still got covid.

 

image.png.c5071d31d39ddc481bbb2747be5dc492.png

 

 

EDIT - some calculated numbers for context based on Week 41 report:

Absolute numbers of infected in the 40 to 49 age group:

97,000 double vaxxed 

vs

11,000 jabby dodgers

 

 

Edited by invalid
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Battenberg
On 13/10/2021 at 15:06, Long time lurking said:

Well up until to today i have have seen/heard of personally multiple swollen left calf's and one person which had a blood clot in their leg 

Today i have just talked to two former customers ,who had stroke`s over the last few months ,both late 30`s early 40`s max, one`s face was still dropped and a slight slur to their speech, the other on crutches said it has taken three months to get to this point (both male and fit) well manual work fit rather than gym fit

I did not ask the question 

Same. This is someone Mr Batty knows.

Just to add, in the last few days he’s posted another pic and it’s still giving him jip.

 

7999416C-CD82-41C7-B372-22E6E8EAB20C.png

Edited by Battenberg
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 9
  • Bogged 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Same. This is someone Mr Batty knows.

 

7999416C-CD82-41C7-B372-22E6E8EAB20C.png

😲No words really. Shocking!

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Even my wife tells me to keep my "extreme views" to myself these days. It started with Trump, then the stolen election and now covid. Mind you she has come round to my way of thinking on all these issues.

Welcome to the radicalised :Beer:

Actually reading through some of the replies it started with the islamic assault on our country, I'd almost forgotten about that.  Not to mention when I discovered the media were lying about Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. He was born on the same day as me I've just noticed, a few years later obvs. 

Yeah mrs lid was getting concerned about my so called "extreme views" but she was fine after 2 weeks locked in the basement 

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, invalid said:

 

To be fair to a lot of people they were led to believe that the vaccine was a vaccine.

A few people have been surprised when told my double jabbed missus has covid.

With the increasing rate of double jabbed getting infected more and more people will start to know first hand of someone double jabbed who still got covid.

 

image.png.c5071d31d39ddc481bbb2747be5dc492.png

 

 

EDIT - some calculated numbers for context based on Week 41 report:

Absolute numbers of infected in the 40 to 49 age group:

97,000 double vaxxed 

vs

11,000 jabby dodgers

 

 

I think a lot of that will be that the unvaxxed will not go and get tested unless seriously ill.  I know I wouldn't.  Those not vaxxed by now are probably minimising contact with the whole shebang.

 

Meanwhile, I have one pro-vaxx mate in the UK who has had 3 PCR tests and 6 lateral flows in the past 2 weeks as he keeps getting conflicting results...

  • Agree 3
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Roger_Mellie

I know more people who have had vaccine side effects than who have had Covid. My wife wasn't convinced until she saw the evidence herself - one colleague with pericarditis and one who came out in cigarette burn looking sores on her scalp after the vaccine. 

 

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
8 hours ago, lid said:

Yeah mrs lid was getting concerned about my so called "extreme views" but she was fine after 2 weeks locked in the basement 

 

 

I hope you bought TMT's ebook on how to do that properly. The chapter on knots alone is worth the money.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alonso Quijano
On 11/10/2021 at 09:57, Alonso Quijano said:

The aim seems to be divide and rule.

It's only this, it's only that... until it's only everything...

Here we go, what the man said:

 

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Love 2
  • Cheers 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I know more people who have had vaccine side effects than who have had Covid. My wife wasn't convinced until she saw the evidence herself - one colleague with pericarditis and one who came out in cigarette burn looking sores on her scalp after the vaccine. 

 

I don't personally know anybody who's admitting to a vaccine side effect.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip

I've posted a few times on the dating thread about a married lady who follows me around the supermarket, eventually telling a mutual friend to tell me that her husbands works away for 6 months of the year. I think she wants me to come around and help her butter some hot toasted crumpets.

Sad news today. Her husband lost his job. No, that is not it. I was told that she has now been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. I know nothing more than it developed after her second jab.

I think that there are scores of autoimmune diseases so it could be any one of those. Or I guess it could be the docs not knowing what is the problem. 

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/10/2021 at 22:36, Battenberg said:

Same. This is someone Mr Batty knows.

Just to add, in the last few days he’s posted another pic and it’s still giving him jip.

 

7999416C-CD82-41C7-B372-22E6E8EAB20C.png

Recently an elderly patient at work had the strangest coloured legs I'd ever seen, a strong bluey purple colour all over her lower legs.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
47 minutes ago, tlc said:

Recently an elderly patient at work had the strangest coloured legs I'd ever seen, a strong bluey purple colour all over her lower legs.

 

Something to do with oxygen levels or clotting. I posted a video a few days ago where, IIRC, a German mortician was reporting similar. He said that he was seeing this colourisation on bodies of deceased jabbed people.

He wondered what it was and whether other morticians were seeing the same. He said it was now hard making the deceased look presentable for their loved ones, even though he was draining more blood than usual and replacing it with embalming fluid.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Something to do with oxygen levels or clotting. I posted a video a few days ago where, IIRC, a German mortician was reporting similar. He said that he was seeing this colourisation on bodies of deceased jabbed people.

He wondered what it was and whether other morticians were seeing the same. He said it was now hard making the deceased look presentable for their loved ones, even though he was draining more blood than usual and replacing it with embalming fluid.

Yes I was thinking of your post when I saw her legs and thought WTF.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, tlc said:

Yes I was thinking of your post when I saw her legs and thought WTF.

 

Many possibilities, none of them good.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bedrag Justesen
19 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sad news today. I was told that she has now been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. 

Not a deal breaker.

You won't catch anything.  :)

  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes
3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Not a deal breaker.

You won't catch anything.  :)

and it might only be on one side

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

fourstarpetrol
On 13/10/2021 at 23:17, Loki said:

DOSBODerers need a way of identifying ourselves secretly when we get rounded up

Meeting fellow DOSBODers in the gulag:
 

ezgif-3-78456de36b3d.gif

  • Lol 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sent the link to the Nebraska AG to a vaxx friendly mate.  He responded he doesn't want to see any anti-vaxx propaganda.

 

For fucks sake, it's an Attorney General of a US state!  Hardly a bunker dwelling tinfoil loon!

The blindness is massive.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...