DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Poll: Jab status or intentions

Jab status or intentions  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Democorruptcy

Poll closes 11th April

Edited by Democorruptcy
  • Cheers 1
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBlueCat

• ccc

• Democorruptcy

• Conniption

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My “disappointment” or should I say “surprise” doesn’t come from @TheBlueCathaving the vaccine. It’s the “stay the fuck away” stuff as @cccpointed out.  For a minute there I’d thought I was readi

With this logic we are all fucked ,this is really what you are up against  

I don't understand why @TheBlueCat is being attacked for making his own choice. Equally I don't understand why @TheBlueCat is insulting others with a different viewpoint. We all have agency,

Posted Images

Shamus

I caught the virus back in January this year so too soon to think my natural immune system needs topping up.  I am waiting to see what happens in the Autumn.

I'm more concened that my wife will be forced into it as she is a teacher and also my daughter who starts secondary school this year...

What do others think about the workplaces - do you think they will be enforcing it as a requirement for returning to offices?

MrLibertyRedux
5 minutes ago, Shamus said:

What do others think about the workplaces - do you think they will be enforcing it as a requirement for returning to offices?

I'm interested to see how this can be challenged legally.

I'll bet there will still be court cases going on with this whole thing when I'm dead.

• Agree 1
Democorruptcy

Can I just say that I set it up as private, so other people cannot see what you have voted.

• Cheers 1
JoeDavola

I'll happily go without it, but I won't pretend that if my employer decides to try and force me to get it that might sway me in the other direction as I don't want to be unemployed.

Democorruptcy
1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

I'll happily go without it, but I won't pretend that if my employer decides to try and force me to get it that might sway me in the other direction as I don't want to be unemployed.

That was why I left the last option as "At the moment..." I understand that although someone's preference might be @Carl Fimble's 'fuck off', it's possible they realise their hand might be forced. No doubt someone now will be thinking 'my hand will never be forced' but it's not my fault they haven't thought it through.

JoeDavola
1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

That was why I left the last option as "At the moment..." I understand that although someone's preference might be @Carl Fimble's 'fuck off', it's possible they realise their hand might be forced. No doubt someone now will be thinking 'my hand will never be forced' but it's not my fault they haven't thought it through.

Yeah I'm not gonna pretend that I have the balls to risk losing my job if my employer and government take it that far. Hoping they won't.

• Agree 1
MrPin
8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah I'm not gonna pretend that I have the balls to risk losing my job if my employer and government take it that far. Hoping they won't.

I'm quite happy to be jabbed if I have to have it for travel. I just think it unnecessary, unlike Yellow Fever, or Polio.

• Agree 1
Chewing Grass

I'm keeping my powder dry, from a risk/benefit position at the moment there is little point for me unless forced and I do not like to be forced to do anything.

One the hysteria has waned and the science is more settled I may have one if needed and will review this at the end of summer.

I firmly believe they will back off vaccinating everyone and stick to the vulnerable as they literally cannot afford this strategy of chasing the viruses tail long-term. The drug companies know this and the first one to the market with a standard drug treatment for the badly affected will make a killing even if it £200 quid a dose because in the long run it will be many orders of magnitude cheaper for the end user and profitable for Mr Drug Co.

• Agree 7
Mr X

You missed my chosen option: Never, over my dead body!

Edited by Mr X
  • Agree 2
Andersen

Never if it's my choice, there are a couple of things that might force me to have it against my will (no jab = no job etc).

Democorruptcy
17 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Can we have a one jab but not convinced either way.

What do you mean? It's too late to edit the poll options now and how could we know one jab would really be enough? It can only be one or more.

Mr X

It won't be no jab. In fascist UK it will be at least 3 jabs per year, or until you die (whichever is sooner)

• Agree 1
ThePurpleBird

Never.  I will not be forced into having the jab. There isn’t really much they can do to change this.  I would give up my job and leave the country/ off grid first.

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 1
Mr X
5 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

Never.  I will not be forced into having the jab. There isn’t really much they can do to change this.  I would give up my job and leave the country/ off grid first.

That's my position. My body belongs to me, not to the state.

ThePurpleBird
13 minutes ago, Mr X said:

That's my position. My body belongs to me, not to the state.

No one owns me.  I will make my own choices and continue to live as a free person, which up until a year ago, we had the right to do.

• Agree 1
unregistered_guest
2 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

No one owns me.

I know a song about that:

• Lol 1
Hopeful
2 hours ago, MrPin said:

I'm quite happy to be jabbed if I have to have it for travel. I just think it unnecessary, unlike Yellow Fever, or Polio.

But I wouldn't be jabbed for an employer, or to travel for an employer.

For personal travel, yes 

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

feel like I'm a buffer. If all the adults capitulate then your kids are next. 

That would make a catchy chorus line :D

• Cheers 1
Long time lurking
2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

The drug companies know this and the first one to the market with a standard drug treatment for the badly affected will make a killing even if it £200 quid a dose because in the long run it will be many orders of magnitude cheaper for the end user and profitable for Mr Drug Co.

The trouble they have is it looks like |Ivermectin could be that drug $680 a kilo 12 mg a dose 

JFK

I will never submit to someone enforcing a medical procedure on me (or my family) without my consent. 

They can get fucked.

If my employer tries going down this route, well it would require a new contract, I will walk.  I can get a job in other places and earn more money, a point I will make to them.

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1
Wight Flight

I might have the jab if it is essential to travel to see my family.

However, I can't travel until they lift the mask mandate. I don't see that happening in the next ten years, and therefore the question is moot.

• Agree 1