Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Is it time to start having polite conversations with NHS 'workers'?


Recommended Posts

Mr X

Is it time to turn the heat up on NHS workers? They have failed to blow the whistle on this scamdemic. Therefore, they are criminals. NHS staff have had a paid holiday, especially GPs who no longer see their pts F-2-F. It's time to tell these criminals exactly what we think of them whenever we come across them in the street - in a frank, but non-violent manner. Small businesses should boycott NHS traitors who have been complicit in the destruction of Britain, as a once free society. They're easy to spot, especially the 'nurses' wobbling about in their blue NHS uniforms. People who deserve to be despised; they are the very opposite of heroes. 

Edited by Mr X
  • Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
ashestoashes

you said on another thread that the virus is going to kill us all, shouldn't we be spending our remaining days thinking good thoughts ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr X
Just now, ashestoashes said:

you said on another thread that the virus is going to kill us all, shouldn't we be spending our remaining days thinking good thoughts ?

No, how about persuading people to stop giving / taking these injections?

COMORBID-19 is hardly the Black Death is it

- Ave age 82 years old

- At least a 99% survival rate

- The majority of those who die have at least two significant health co-morbidities

It's self-evident that the government's goal isn't public health

So why are they trying to force as many people as possible to have this vax?

BTW: It's not politics because Bo Jo could have ended this a month ago and got pubs, foreign holidays on for Easter. Just imagine how popular that would have made him. 

 

  • Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
BWW
18 minutes ago, Mr X said:

No, how about persuading people to stop giving / taking these injections?

COMORBID-19 is hardly the Black Death is it

- Ave age 82 years old

- At least a 99% survival rate

- The majority of those who die have at least two significant health co-morbidities

It's self-evident that the government's goal isn't public health

So why are they trying to force as many people as possible to have this vax?

BTW: It's not politics because Bo Jo could have ended this a month ago and got pubs, foreign holidays on for Easter. Just imagine how popular that would have made him. 

 

I am stunned by the ongoing support for the nonsense despite the deaths allocated to covid dropping to under 20 most days [out of 1000 who die in the UK on any average day].

  • Agree 5
  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr X
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BWW said:

I am stunned by the ongoing support for the nonsense despite the deaths allocated to covid dropping to under 20 most days [out of 1000 who die in the UK on any average day].

Utterly moronic, isn't it?

Come winter 2021 the vaccinated will be dropping like flies as their immune systems pack in. The deaths will be in the millions. At this point fear will be off the scale. BoJo will blame the deaths on 'anti-vaxxers'. And for the collective good of society, the anti-vaxxers will be rounded up and violently held against their will in concentration camps. The concentration camps won't be called concentration camps though, they'll be called quarantine centres, or something like that. 

99% of the dumb British sheeple will go along with it and use force against anti-vaxxers who will have been suitably dehumanised by this point on the proceedings. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the police turning a blind eye towards anti-vaxxer public beatings

As I say, most Brits are complete sheep. Actually, that's a bit harsh on sheep, because they probably have a higher IQ than the average Brit

Edited by Mr X
  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
23rdian

Preaching to the converted on here. Can't see your prediction about Winter coming true but you never know, would be mental that.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dogtania
9 hours ago, Mr X said:

Utterly moronic, isn't it?

Come winter 2021 the vaccinated will be dropping like flies as their immune systems pack in. The deaths will be in the millions. At this point fear will be off the scale. BoJo will blame the deaths on 'anti-vaxxers'. And for the collective good of society, the anti-vaxxers will be rounded up and violently held against their will in concentration camps. The concentration camps won't be called concentration camps though, they'll be called quarantine centres, or something like that. 

99% of the dumb British sheeple will go along with it and use force against anti-vaxxers who will have been suitably dehumanised by this point on the proceedings. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the police turning a blind eye towards anti-vaxxer public beatings

As I say, most Brits are complete sheep. Actually, that's a bit harsh on sheep, because they probably have a higher IQ than the average Brit

I hope your right extremely selfishly as I can't see myself being able to live unjabbed otherwise.

I've got lots of alarm bells ringing, and even if I don't buy 100% into the depopulation play, it's getting closer.  Yes complete bipolar tin foil hattery but even if it's a 30% chance (in my head) then you can understand why I'm not happy about being forced into taking it.  The remaining 60/70% looks like just something that is not needed, possibly unknown effects later, and even something that may not be good as a whole population to be taking.

The stab doesn't offer complete protection, seems to be pretty novel technology, and everything points to this being a regular stabbing type affair.

I just can't see there being mass deaths come Christmas and that being played out like you say.... More likely the mission creep of more jabbed, more cohersion, and drip drop everyone gets the jab only a very few left.  

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
A tremendous # on the lung
10 hours ago, Mr X said:

Utterly moronic, isn't it?

Come winter 2021 the vaccinated will be dropping like flies as their immune systems pack in. The deaths will be in the millions. At this point fear will be off the scale. BoJo will blame the deaths on 'anti-vaxxers'. And for the collective good of society, the anti-vaxxers will be rounded up and violently held against their will in concentration camps. The concentration camps won't be called concentration camps though, they'll be called quarantine centres, or something like that. 

99% of the dumb British sheeple will go along with it and use force against anti-vaxxers who will have been suitably dehumanised by this point on the proceedings. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the police turning a blind eye towards anti-vaxxer public beatings

As I say, most Brits are complete sheep. Actually, that's a bit harsh on sheep, because they probably have a higher IQ than the average Brit

Choices choices xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
ashestoashes
17 hours ago, Mr X said:

So why are they trying to force as many people as possible to have this vax?

BTW: It's not politics because Bo Jo could have ended this a month ago and got pubs, foreign holidays on for Easter. Just imagine how popular that would have made him. 

 

timing was to remove trump

continuation is to usher in the great reset in economy, society, industry, travel etc

or they know some global cyclical catastrophe is going to happen down the line and only a few will survive, so they're shaping a world that will survive

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Harley
2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

timing was to remove trump

continuation is to usher in the great reset in economy, society, industry, travel etc

or they know some global cyclical catastrophe is going to happen down the line and only a few will survive, so they're shaping a world that will survive

The global reset may be the global catastrophe.  And cyclical because such nutters have tried to take the lead every now and then throughout history.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...