Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

The World Freedom Alliance


Recommended Posts

stokiescum

I just rip the piss out of the drugs company’s on Facebook with stuff like this it’s all I can do to kick back

BF019E31-1B94-4DE0-A41B-8BE3F07B224C.png

A0EB6E0A-1B81-4B3F-830E-D54B59D5FE98.png

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr X
31 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I just rip the piss out of the drugs company’s on Facebook with stuff like this it’s all I can do to kick back

BF019E31-1B94-4DE0-A41B-8BE3F07B224C.png

A0EB6E0A-1B81-4B3F-830E-D54B59D5FE98.png

What about putting up coronabollocks / graffiti  posters? 

I'm also thinking about printing off leaflets to put through people's doors

Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

What about putting up coronabollocks / graffiti  posters? 

I'm also thinking about printing off leaflets to put through people's doors

Another bit of fun is tell people to google the worlds most powerful doctor I’m equally has sarcastic with the totally tinfoiled has well.I lol at those who claim it’s a microchipped injection it’s not it’s software on there phone within 12 months 

Edited by stokiescum
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wight Flight
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Another bit of fun is tell people to google the worlds most powerful doctor 

Who?

  • Lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr X
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Another bit of fun is tell people to google the worlds most powerful doctor 

Time to get into these morons's heads with some counter-propaganda

There's no longer a peaceful protest option

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrXxxx
33 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Correct!

Tom Baker as the 4th Doctor in Doctor Who. Not very good. Opinions  appreciated. : Colorization

Was that photo taken before or after he had his vaccination, and which `flavour`?

  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeDavola
4 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Was that photo taken before or after he had his vaccination, and which `flavour`?

No; just before the AZ vaccine. Here he is after:

Tom Baker (Creator) - TV Tropes

 

  • Lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
14 hours ago, Mr X said:

Time to get into these morons's heads with some counter-propaganda

There's no longer a peaceful protest option

So how many governments have you brought down this week then Pancho...?

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr X
14 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

So how many governments have you brought down this week then Pancho...?

 

XYY

Have you enjoyed the last year?

If not, don't you think that it's even worth at least trying to to do something about it?

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
15 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Have you enjoyed the last year?

If not, don't you think that it's even worth at least trying to to do something about it?

Yeah Sancho, I fucking loved losing my job in June.

The only thing being done on this forum is lots of repetitive, boring whinging and fuck all else.

Oh, and a bunch of wankers going round shops without a mask to prove how hard they are.

You couldn't have found a worse place to start your revolution Trotsky...

 

XYY

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
apples
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Oh, and a bunch of wankers going round shops without a mask to prove how hard they are.

You callin' me a wanker, you poof? B|

15 hours ago, Mr X said:

What about putting up coronabollocks / graffiti  posters? 

I'm also thinking about printing off leaflets to put through people's doors

Stop thinking, start doing :)

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Harley
15 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

No; just before the AZ vaccine. Here he is after:

Tom Baker (Creator) - TV Tropes

 

Blooming 'ell.  Boris is the Doctor!

  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Funn3r
On 31/03/2021 at 19:12, MrXxxx said:

Was that photo taken before or after he had his vaccination, and which `flavour`?

That's him on location in China, getting his Anal Swab. 

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrXxxx
11 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

That's him on location in China, getting his Anal Swab. 

I understand that Boris had to have one on his recent trip to China...it was meant to be a buccal swab, but having read his parliamentary contributions in Hansard the tester made a genuine mistake!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...