DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Immunocontraception

tlc

Immunocontraception is the use of an animal's immune system to prevent it from fertilizing offspring. Contraceptives of this type are not currently available for human use.

Typically immunocontraception involves the administration of a vaccine that induces an adaptive immune response which causes an animal to become temporarily infertile. Contraceptive vaccines have been used in numerous settings for the control of wildlife populations.[1] However, experts in the field believe that major innovations are required before immunocontraception can become a practical form of contraception for human beings.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunocontraception

• Informative 8

maynardgravy
53 minutes ago, tlc said:

I came across the above whilst researching the background of SAGE member Professor Susan Michie.

Michie is a professor of Heathy Psychology at UCL. She is also a LEADING member of of the Communist Party of Great Britain. 

Michies mother Dame Ann McLaren was also a member of the Communist Party of GB and a geneticist. Her interests included... 

development and epigenetics, including the development of mouse embryonic transfer, immunocontraception, and the skeletal characteristics of chimerae.

I wonder if the family was linked with eugenics movement.

Communism underwent a transition in the second quarter of the 20th century that took all the trust of a 'bottom-up uprising' out of the equation. It was decided that communism would be need new leaders for the new world to drag the rest of us along.  A perfect vehicle for the technocrats to usurp the old power of the inbreds whilst simultaneously shitting on the equally reviled plebs. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, jm51 said:

If the vaccines cause infertility, how long before the drop in the birth rate becomes obvious?

Two we-

Sorry, force of habit.

Two years?

swiss_democracy_for_all
3 hours ago, jm51 said:

If the vaccines cause infertility, how long before the drop in the birth rate becomes obvious?

IF it was the Covid vaccines that did this, we wouldn’t notice a thing until about the autumn when young people have had them. Most vaccine recipients to date are past fertility age. 

• Agree 1

Isn't it funny how the world seems to need new forms of contraception.

Yet middle class people usually seem to manage to keep offspring numbers under control.

It is in the welfare class (well, and true toffs) that you see massive families.  And in overseas countries that have immense poverty.

Yet it will be the middle classes that queue up for the fancy contraception; and encouragement of the welfare class to use such contraception will be met by wails of protest.  Any attempt to roll out the contraception to poverty riddled countries will be badged as eugenics.

• Agree 6

Is the contraceptive bit going to be as effective as the rest of the virus / vaccine?

3JLTV3gd.thumb.jpeg.c5c7f8737f5f0a4e2ba7dc087bccbd53.jpeg

Edited by apples
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2

19 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I have Fish singing this, going round in my head. Doesn't quite work though.

Currently residing in the "where are they now?" file.

7 minutes ago, apples said:

Is the contraceptive bit going to be as effective as the rest of the virus / vaccine?

3JLTV3gd.thumb.jpeg.c5c7f8737f5f0a4e2ba7dc087bccbd53.jpeg

I have a child because the contraceptive pill is not 100% guaranteed to prevent pregancy.

The ex could of course been a lying sack of shit and stopped taking it, which wouldnt surprise me.

But the above meme doesn't work.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I have a child because the contraceptive pill is not 100% guaranteed to prevent pregancy.

The ex could of course been a lying sack of shit and stopped taking it, which wouldnt surprise me.

Even "perfect use" contraceptive failure rates make me anxious o.O

wherebee
17 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Yeah.  You know deep down this is true, mate.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Hail the Tripod
21 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

What age was she when this unfortunate accident occurred?

The suitability of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)-based birth-control vaccines

It has been widely hoped that immunological methods of fertility regulation by active immunization against specific antigens of the oocyte, sperm, zygote and early embryo, and the placental pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), will provide a means to control the problem of worldwide population growth. 

The most advanced candidate contraceptive vaccine is based on human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) immunogens. WHO's Task Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation, the National Institute of Immunology in India, and the Population Council have all developed hCG-based immunogenic formulations and have begun clinical trials. The likely mechanism of action of the hCG-based vaccine is interference with the hormone-receptor interaction, which causes reduction in the function of the corpus luteum and expulsion of the perimplantation blastocyst.

• 2 weeks later...
Bricks & Mortar
On 31/03/2021 at 21:07, jm51 said:

On 01/04/2021 at 01:01, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

IF it was the Covid vaccines that did this, we wouldn’t notice a thing until about the autumn when young people have had them. Most vaccine recipients to date are past fertility age. 

Maybe it would take little longer if the figures were screwed up for other reasons.
Like, maybe if they closed the discos, prevented 18-30 style holidays, made the pubs shit, and just generally scared people from getting intimate with each other?

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Maybe it would take little longer if the figures were screwed up for other reasons.
Like, maybe if they closed the discos, prevented 18-30 style holidays, made the pubs shit, and just generally scared people from getting intimate with each other?

Few career minded under 30s try for a baby in normal times.

• Agree 1