DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Covid by ear

Democorruptcy

Have we already heard this one?

A scientific study in the UK has shown that people wearing masks have still caught covid. On swabbing their ears, it was found they had collected covid droplets in them. The top scientists think that people with large ears are more at risk than people with smaller ears. A further study was commissioned to decide if ear hair acts as a barrier to covid or instead catches more droplets. Modelling the first hat made by a local friend Matt Hancock said "Any hat that overhangs your ears will reduce the risk. These hats made by my friend are ideal and before anyone asks, I had nothing to do with his contract to supply them to the public sector."

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-ear-12281697

Ears.png

• Lol 8
Yadda yadda yadda

That is Gary Linekar fucked. Prince Charles too. So far so good.

• Lol 7
Harley
35 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

The top scientists think that people with large ears are more at risk than people with smaller ears.

Unfair but to sensitive me, cue that nazi poster identifying the impure.

Edited by Harley
One percent

Male dosbodders will be fine, the overproduction of ear (and nasal) hair will protect. 

anyhow, shouldn’t this be in the April fool thread?  

• Agree 3
MrPin
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Male dosbodders will be fine, the overproduction of ear (and nasal) hair will protect. 

I think so, but it's difficult to tell with today's news.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Democorruptcy
28 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

That is Gary Linekar fucked. Prince Charles too. So far so good.

Interesting that you didn't include any women, this could explain why more men have died with covid as they have larger ears?

• Agree 1
the gardener
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

To be honest, about 90% of all media stories these days should be too. I find it almost impossible to tell the difference. Racist fonts for example. Surely that's one. 

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1
Democorruptcy
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Typical that a woman who has smaller ears doesn't take this seriously.

• Lol 1
One percent
Just now, the gardener said:

To be honest, about 90% of all media stories these days should be too. I find it almost impossible to tell the difference. Racist fonts for example. Surely that's one. 

It’s all wracist as it’s printed in black. Cultural appropriation. o.O

dgul

That's a good one.

But it'll backfire because the way things are going hat wearing will be mandated by law within a fortnight.

That said, I wouldn't mind wearing a hat.  I think I'd choose a bowler for today -- a much maligned variety of hat.  (They should be rebranded as 'like Butch Cassidy' rather than 'city gent').

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
BoSon

I'm sorted, I've got my zippy gimp mask on when out and about. xD

Even more people dive out of my way on the footpaths now.

Not many have accepted my offer to 'taste the rainbow' with my big bag of Skittles I carry around with me.

Not many women have let me see their puppies either.

Oh well, at least I'm safe from covid dripping onto me from the trees.

xD

• Lol 4
apples

Example of effective ear protection (also cuts out Government propaganda and squealing Karens):

ear.thumb.jpeg.032859681847856b4828d3f3a7df5b9c.jpeg

Example of ineffective ear protection (satisfies the letter of the law):

ear2.jpeg.661715c1d15cd8170a5412fcbad358e7.jpeg

• Lol 4
Dogtania

When I saw the nose mask, I honestly thought it was a parody.  Same with the kids health passport concept backed by Microsoft obv. (and which the QR code clip allegedly brought you to a rock Ross you've been rolled meme song).  Seems it was genuine although haven't tried the QR.  And nose thing looks like it was made in earnest too, probably not high end enough for the WEF and chief Santa Clown but I bet their cheering (laughing) from the sidelines.

Anyway things getting out of hand, nose mask, ear mask.  Surely finally they'll decide it's only the unvaccinated/ unwashed to wear such strange joke contraptions.

• Lol 2
Democorruptcy
20 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Erm, April 1st ?

I can only presume you have little ears and a lot of hair.