• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Everyday Feminism - lunatic SJWness

On 20/10/2019 at 08:56, The Masked Tulip said:

Being a man I know little about periods except in happier days it used to be guaranteed BJ time, however, I digress (taking a moment)... amazing the number of charities that have arisen seeking donations of and offering free sanitary products to the gazillions of women all suffering period poverty.

Now, I don't know but this never seemed to be a thing in years gone by. Is it, was it, or is it just another dimension of SJWing?

On 20/10/2019 at 13:37, sarahbell said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jul/18/women-dont-need-to-bleed-why-many-more-of-us-are-giving-up-periods

When a new wave of feminist authors and activists are calling on women to embrace their periods, the idea that some do not want a monthly bleed and are seeking to avoid having them altogether can seem radical.

The technology is there, in contraceptives. They don’t only prevent pregnancy. A recent drop in tampon sales has been linked to women using contraceptive methods that stop, or lighten their periods. About a fifth of women using the contraceptive implant no longer bleed (myself included), while many who take contraceptive pills without a break often achieve the same result – and they are not the only methods.

Bleeding is oppression.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jul/18/women-dont-need-to-bleed-why-many-more-of-us-are-giving-up-periods

When a new wave of feminist authors and activists are calling on women to embrace their periods, the idea that some do not want a monthly bleed and are seeking to avoid having them altogether can seem radical.

The technology is there, in contraceptives. They don’t only prevent pregnancy. A recent drop in tampon sales has been linked to women using contraceptive methods that stop, or lighten their periods. About a fifth of women using the contraceptive implant no longer bleed (myself included), while many who take contraceptive pills without a break often achieve the same result – and they are not the only methods.

Bleeding is oppression.

Bleeding is oppression.

Who was it that said you can’t trust something that bleeds for a week but doesn’t die

8 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Being a man I know little about periods except in happier days it used to be guaranteed BJ time, however, I digress (taking a moment)... amazing the number of charities that have arisen seeking donations of and offering free sanitary products to the gazillions of women all suffering period poverty.

Now, I don't know but this never seemed to be a thing in years gone by. Is it, was it, or is it just another dimension of SJWing?

I checked this a while back and the cheapest pack of pads us something like 35p.

The number of women in the UK who literally can't afford that once a month is miniscule. 

They just want free stuff. 

36 minutes ago, ccc said:

I checked this a while back and the cheapest pack of pads us something like 35p.

The number of women in the UK who literally can't afford that once a month is miniscule. 

Originally the issue was about VAT.  Making them exempt would still only make it 6 for the price of 5. Would they still plead poverty then?

1 hour ago, The Generation Game 🙌 said:

Originally the issue was about VAT.  Making them exempt would still only make it 6 for the price of 5. Would they still plead poverty then?

As per most things these days it will be middle class white women and immigrants pleading poverty on behalf of those who are actually perfectly fine. 

2 hours ago, ccc said:

With most people its the same with food banks. 

Unless youre one of those suckers working full time in a NMW job with no bennies.

3 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

That bespectacled beast is a classic example of what happens to women if they don't get finger blasted in a bus stop as a teenager.

Remember parents, cider and bus stops make for saner daughter's.

She is being a bit sexist in her assumption that all firefighters are men. 

they cant even see the contradictions within their own arguments can they?  

idiots. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

She is being a bit sexist in her assumption that all firefighters are men. 

they cant even see the contradictions within their own arguments can they?  

idiots. 

Yes but female firefighters are most likely lesbians so the likelyhood that they are beating there partners up is pretty high

Just now, ninjaborrower said:

Yes but female firefighters are most likely lesbians so the likelyhood that they are beating there partners up is pretty high

Ah, right. Missed that one. Maybe thats the problem with the green harridan above?  Beaten up by her same sex partner. Or maybe she is feeling the guilt from being the perpetrator. 

It's sometimes enjoyable to wind up Lesbians who deserve it by asking 'why do most lesbian relationships end up with a masculine one and a feminine one, in looks and behaviour?  I mean, you've obviously gone for the masculine role - your partner must be VERY feminine...."

Be prepared to fight..

43 minutes ago, wherebee said:

It's sometimes enjoyable to wind up Lesbians who deserve it by asking 'why do most lesbian relationships end up with a masculine one and a feminine one, in looks and behaviour?  I mean, you've obviously gone for the masculine role - your partner must be VERY feminine...."

Be prepared to fight..

There are exceptions in the mainstream press and adult videos but the three I have known in real life have been a pretty girly woman with some masculine woman - bigger than her either by being fat or by being much taller and broad shouldered.

They are very clearly substiture men so if they don't like men why do they go for women who pretty much look like men?

42 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

There are exceptions in the mainstream press and adult videos but the three I have known in real life have been a pretty girly woman with some masculine woman - bigger than her either by being fat or by being much taller and broad shouldered.

They are very clearly substiture men so if they don't like men why do they go for women who pretty much look like men?

Because most men are dicks......

On 13/11/2019 at 22:10, Frank Hovis said:

Same reason i rather enjoy Quorn Sausages. 

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard
And it's not to shove up my arse!