• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Everyday Feminism - lunatic SJWness

24 minutes ago, Errol said:

It's obvious deviancy. Only a lunatic would design something like that.

OfPTh0ec1kSbY2ilAUXVnpWfq9FzUG6JvaQQherHKPM.jpg?width=666&auto=webp&s=0fa5c40385d6c2e5b2fc8ae91f20fb1ebcea1f69

Why is it just a problem for girls? There's not many schoolboys I know who would want to share toilets with girls either. 

Or is that just not on message and clearly it's only the girls who are in mortal danger of their neanderthalic classmates invading their delicate privacy with their terrible swinging balls and vicious attack-dicks.

7 minutes ago, Errol said:

Agree. Boys/men don't particularly want to see women in their toilets either!

I tell women to leave male changing rooms. Women seem to think it is perfectly OK to walk into make changing rooms. I point out that they would literally scream if a man walked into female changing rooms.

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I tell women to leave male changing rooms. Women seem to think it is perfectly OK to walk into make changing rooms. I point out that they would literally scream if a man walked into female changing rooms.

Maybe they are just following you coz they want to jump your bones :)

BAFTAs gone all sjw

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7552603/TV-shows-meet-diversity-targets-win-Baftas.html

TV shows will have to meet a series of diversity requirements to be eligible for Bafta awards under new rules. 

The BFI Diversity Standards, which cover race, gender and sexual orientation among other categories, are already part of the criteria for Bafta's film awards and are now being extended to cover small-screen productions. 

The rules will be piloted in Bafta's TV awards next year and will be fully introduced in 2021, the academy said.  

In addition, Bafta committees and jury members are receiving training in 'unconscious bias' in an effort to promote diversity. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, One percent said:

BAFTAs gone all sjw

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7552603/TV-shows-meet-diversity-targets-win-Baftas.html

TV shows will have to meet a series of diversity requirements to be eligible for Bafta awards under new rules. 

The BFI Diversity Standards, which cover race, gender and sexual orientation among other categories, are already part of the criteria for Bafta's film awards and are now being extended to cover small-screen productions. 

The rules will be piloted in Bafta's TV awards next year and will be fully introduced in 2021, the academy said.  

In addition, Bafta committees and jury members are receiving training in 'unconscious bias' in an effort to promote diversity. 

So does that mean that shows featuring a mainly female or ethnic cast will be ineligible because they aren’t diverse? 

And under these new rules, two of the greatest sitcoms ever made in the UK, Porridge and Dads Army, would be ineligible? They truly have lost the plot.

Edited by Melchett

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

So does that mean that shows featuring a mainly female or ethnic cast will be ineligible because they aren’t diverse? 

And under these new rules, two of the greatest sitcoms ever made in the UK, Porridge and Dads Army, would be intelligible? They truly have lost the plot.

Another thing to be ignored 

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

And under these new rules, two of the greatest sitcoms ever made in the UK, Porridge and Dads Army, would be intelligible? They truly have lost the plot.

don't forget Eastenders.  Any woke protestor could easily claim that the writers are racist as the ethnic makeup in no way reflects the real east end in 2019...

14 hours ago, Fischer said:

Apologies if this has been posted before. Very funny.

I heard that the other day. Astonishing.

If such a faux pas had been made in a pro- SJW context, this story would be decorating the headlines of the So-Called BBC and the Guardian as I type.

Needless to say, Mr Webb would almost certainly be out of a job.

35 minutes ago, One percent said:

BAFTAs gone all sjw

The Baftas are almost as cringe-inducing as the Oscars but they don't take themselves any less seriously.

I'm guessing that after this judgement, 99% of roles from Julius Caesar to Adolf Hitler will be going to Lenny Henry....well, fuck history, no?

Not that it really matters, the Baftas exist to give prizes to people who are involved in making singularly shite television. They are the only people on the planet who seem to think Eastenders is consistently due an annual award for it's outstanding contribution to national TV.

Mainstream TV is dying on its arse anyway. The budgets will shrink and the Baftas will gradually decline in importance until it's held in the back room of a pub and the prize for 'Most Miserable Cockney Wanker' will be in the form of Greggs vouchers.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

BAFTAs gone all sjw

This is like the infamous blacklist in Hollywood. Someone called Franklin Leonard, who just happens to have many ties to Soros funding and top Dems etc, controls this list and wields a huge amount of influence over which film scripts get taken forward to studios to be made into movies.

Basically, if it doesn't check off against a long list of diversity criteria and score enough diversity points, it won't get made. So, all those disabled transvestites and non-binary ethnic minority characters must be forward and centre and if you don't like it you must be like literally Hitler.

17 minutes ago, LC1 said:

This is like the infamous blacklist in Hollywood. Someone called Franklin Leonard, who just happens to have many ties to Soros funding and top Dems etc, controls this list and wields a huge amount of influence over which film scripts get taken forward to studios to be made into movies.

Basically, if it doesn't check off against a long list of diversity criteria and score enough diversity points, it won't get made. So, all those disabled transvestites and non-binary ethnic minority characters must be forward and centre and if you don't like it you must be like literally Hitler.

Been like this for years if you wanted Government contracts.  Diversity is so good for business, you have to force it through policy.

25 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Anybody here seen Bohemian Rhapsody? 

17 minutes ago, eight said:

Anybody here seen Bohemian Rhapsody? 

Yes. And? Did the movie not tone things down a bit, sexually, and even mention explicitly that the Bulsaras had to flee their home because of muslims persecuting them for their religion? Not as PC as some would have liked, perhaps?

42 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Yes. And? Did the movie not tone things down a bit, sexually, and even mention explicitly that the Bulsaras had to flee their home because of muslims persecuting them for their religion? Not as PC as some would have liked, perhaps?

I was thinking more of the ethnic make up of the Live Aid crowd.

8 hours ago, One percent said:

BAFTAs gone all sjw

Oh my god Sanjeev get writing a comedy with some black one legged lesbian cis-binary trans persons in it.

7 hours ago, LC1 said:

7 hours ago, BLOOLOO said:

Been like this for years if you wanted Government contracts.  Diversity is so good for business, you have to force it through policy.

Hence my identifying as a British Asian in the annual HR survey.  My grounds for identifying as such being that I used to like It Ain't Half Hot Mum.

It ticks a box for them.

I also put undisclosed sexuality and next year I will add undisclosed gender.

Such policies are forced not only upon those who want government contracts or grants but they are equally required to impose such upon their supplying companies.

It doesn't mean that they have to look like they're staffed by the league of nations but that they are required to have all of the tick box policies in place including most recently modern slavery.  You get the odd company who says "This is bollocks" whereupon we will admit off the record that yes of course it is total bollocks but we can't appoint you if you don't play the tick box game like we have to do.  So crib a policy off the internet and put it on your website.  You don't have to follow it, you just need to have a policy document that pretends that you do.

14 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hence my identifying as a British Asian in the annual HR survey.  My grounds for identifying as such being that I used to like It Ain't Half Hot Mum.

It ticks a box for them.

I also put undisclosed sexuality and next year I will add undisclosed gender.

Such policies are forced not only upon those who want government contracts or grants but they are equally required to impose such upon their supplying companies.

It doesn't mean that they have to look like they're staffed by the league of nations but that they are required to have all of the tick box policies in place including most recently modern slavery.  You get the odd company who says "This is bollocks" whereupon we will admit off the record that yes of course it is total bollocks but we can't appoint you if you don't play the tick box game like we have to do.  So crib a policy off the internet and put it on your website.  You don't have to follow it, you just need to have a policy document that pretends that you do.

It gets more like some kafkaesque plot combined with 1984 every day. 

Total bollox and everyone knows it is yet has to play the game. 

Just now, One percent said:

It gets more like some kafkaesque plot combined with 1984 every day. 

Total bollox and everyone knows it is yet has to play the game. 

I think it stems from having so many ex-lawyers as MPs, who think that making something law changes something fundamental within people's thoughts and behaviours when it really doesn't, and the disassociation of a lot of MPs from their electors as has been highlighted by the Brexit debacle.

The private thoughts and attitudes of the people I know haven't changed for forty years.  The Leave vote was this making itself manifest for the first time.  Heath, WIlson, Major, Blair, and Cameron had led us ever further into the EU despite nobody I knew wanting this to happen.  And then we got a vote on it.

Most people - of all races and religions - don't like diversity.  They don't hate people unlike themselves but would rather be with people like themselves because they are more comfortable with them; it's basic human nature for >95% of humanity.  There's a MtF trans at work, reasonable enough person but I don't feel as comfortable with talking to a man in a dress as I would talking with a man in male clothes.  Passing diversity legislation doesn't change that.

The modern slavery policy that recipients of government money are now required to have is probably the most farcical because nobody whatsoever is interested or has even read it.  Though whichever MPs pushed it through the Commons will have held a celebratory dinner to mark the passing of the requirement to have such a policy thinking it makes a real difference.  Even the woman who had to put it together at work wasn't remotely interested and moaned to me about having to do it.

I'd maybe call this peak disassociation akin to Hitler in his final days issuing orders to non-existent batallions around Berlin; Parliament playing its games and the people wholly ignoring them beyond the box tick of the policy sitting on its website.  Unread and unremarked upon.

Fingers crossed for a no deal Brexit and an earthquake of a general election that destroys the three party system for ever.